Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tina Chandler Website Review

Started by Karrel, March 22, 2015, 11:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karrel

Hi, I don't find any Review on Tina Chandlers website (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) so I joined it right now:
Now I must say, there's not that much content. The latest gallery is from January 27th 2014 and the latest video from January 4th 2014. All in all you get access to 22 high quality (and really great) galleries and to 17 high quality videos.
To put it all in a nutshell: "quality before quantity", but IMHO 15€ per month (or 20€ at once) is a bit to much money.



SHAMROCK

Several months ago she said she was taking some time off. Maybe she'll start adding content when she gears up for competition.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lifelongtexan