LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of October 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, October 01, 2012, 12:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash


Josefina  Sanchez
nominated by: rigoberto 



Sharon Mould 
nominated by: veseyman

 

Elena Seiple 
nominated by: greg75 



Virginia Sanchez Macias 
nominated by: machoman64de



Colette Guimond
nominated by: otravision



Amanda Aivalioti




Kim Perez



Peggy Rainbow



Sarah Hayes
nominated by: toto12 



Christina Rhodes

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wujekcity

how does Megan Abshire not win this every month? Split peaked 17.5 inch biceps??? with a feminine beautiful face!!! hands down the biceps goddess of this century =)

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99



sunogalem

My votes: Kim Perez, Sarah Hayes and Christina Rhodes.

rigoberto


HuBazze

Go Elena, you can win this!

We eagerly await your return:)