Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Emma sue

Started by EI9, June 12, 2012, 05:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EI9

   what happended to the beautiful british beekcake babe Emma sue?  We haven't seened her since the new york pro show two years ago and was working on a great comeback! I hope that its not the end of her because I loves how she brings it to the table with all her class and dignity to go along with her ripped muscular physique.

Big Emma sue fan in DC! :heart:

eI6


paul2000

Owns a gym in Spain near Valencia, trains still and I believe was competing upto 2 years ago.