Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

meanest thing done by female session wrestler

Started by miamivice8, March 06, 2012, 04:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiberius

Also I feel my post being in this section puts it in the wrong context as I dont intend to warn people off fabi. Quite the opposite.

Tiberius

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

marvin

Thanks for making that clear.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also I feel my post being in this section puts it in the wrong context as I dont intend to warn people off fabi. Quite the opposite.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulldozer1986

She sent me an email saying that she'll come also in Italy this year  :singing:
Can't wait to test this legend at 101% ! In particular for her "never lost a match-fame" >:D >:D

OrangeCountyCalifornia

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A girl from the UK cancelled the session via text message less than one hour before the agreed time and I came to London by train. She said she was sick and when I asked why didn't you tell me sooner? She said I texted you this morning which she did not. I don't remember her name. Anyway, she retired shortly after that.

That's why I hesitate to visit particular cities just solely for the purpose of seeing a certain bodybuilder scheduled to be in that town.  If I happen to be in that town independent of her being in town, then I will attempt to see her.