LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Water Polo OOOPS.. Wardrobe malfunctions

Started by SLOrion, August 02, 2012, 06:04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLOrion

In lieu of the Olympic Waterpolo nip slip on NBC, heres a few more..  Apparently Waterpolo is the sport to watch

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SLOrion

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

cdkik2


krunch1980

Nice. These waterpolo women are built like Petra from DWW in her prime.

leggers55

I've been watching this waterpolo since day one, and only 4 times in the first match did they show underwater action. I wish I could cap it all and make a compilation, cause it goes by so quick, but it's so F'n amazingly hot.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

math123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HA! I find these more comedic than sexy.

Agree. It's not a very sexy sport maybe because of the caps and that most of their bodies are in the water.

math123

Still deserve karma for the effort though :letsparty:

mart


jer5170

I happened to see the televised match for the US.
They said there is there is a lot of suit grabbing going on.
I think I saw that underwater shot where one of them grabs her top exposing the other girl.

IBP

I find them comedic AND sexy. That german polo slapper has a pretty nice boob.