LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Brankica from Georgia, USA

Started by brankica, August 14, 2012, 11:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brankica

Hey girls, just found out about this forum and I loooooove forums so I had to join.
I am from Serbia but living in Georgia, USA. Personal trainer, shooting trainer...
Getting ready for my first bikini competition.

Just wanted to say hi :) and let get this  :letsparty: started..

brankica

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey girls, just found out about this forum and I loooooove forums so I had to join.
I am from Serbia but living in Georgia, USA. Personal trainer, shooting trainer...
Getting ready for my first bikini competition.

Just wanted to say hi :) and let get this  :letsparty: started..

:wob: on this forum brankica. My best wishes for your new adventure. I hope you will inform us about your news!
By the way do you have any photos to show us?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

brankica

I am trying to upload the profile image and all but here is a pic of me before joining the team I am training with now. This is my work in 50 days and now I moved to more serious work :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah the left one is terrible, can't believe I let myself go that much, but married life and moving from Europe to USA (and USA food) had its effect. I am back on track now more determined than ever.

PS where the heck is the search feature, I can't find it anywhere :(

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am trying to upload the profile image and all but here is a pic of me before joining the team I am training with now. This is my work in 50 days and now I moved to more serious work :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah the left one is terrible, can't believe I let myself go that much, but married life and moving from Europe to USA (and USA food) had its effect. I am back on track now more determined than ever.

PS where the heck is the search feature, I can't find it anywhere :(

Good progress continue in this way!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

djile


brankica

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^-^ iz Srbije

Pozdrav :)