Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of August 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, July 31, 2012, 11:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:

adnan   --->   Debbie Bramwell
rigoberto, machoman64de   --->   Fabiola Boulanger
musclfan99   --->   Theresa Ivancik
dbmneto   --->   Charla Sedacca
SANCES   --->   Kris Murrel
otravision   --->   Virginia Sanchez Macias





Charla Sedacca



Anita Ramsey



Debbie Bramwell



Fabiola Boulanger



Kimberly Ferrell 



Kris Murrell



Theresa Ivancik



Virginia Sanchez Macias



Wendy Mccready



Colette Guimond

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

Fabiola Boulanger is the sexiest women on the Planet.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99


lyle918

No question about it...Charla had the most awesome biceps for such a little girl...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lyle918

WHAT...Are you guys blind...the best biceps goes to Charla...!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


acecal

only one of them **** me, so she gets my vote.......

Rototo

1° Fabiola Boulanger !

Maybe this will convince you :




afterman

I say Fabiola, certainly not the biggest but surely the shapiest!

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

98ZJUSMC

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fabiola Boulanger is the sexiest women on the Planet.

Hard to argue that.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

sunogalem

I voted for Debbie Bramwell, Fabiola Boulanger and Kris Murrell.