LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sherri RothenBerger aka Cali Calves

Started by cam_flagg, August 25, 2014, 10:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cam_flagg

She was incredible. A ballet and overall stunning beauty. What happened to her?



Lovesmuscles


cam_flagg

OLD? Really? She was gorgeous and I am willing to bet she still looks amazing. Those calves are among the top in the world

renrew

she got married and has a one year old son. seems to be very happy and that's what she deserves.

cam_flagg

Yes, I am always happy for those who get married and have kids....but selfishly, I would drove to see her again. She was perfect facially and body-wise.

renrew

you are right. she was (or better said still is) a great one. had fantastic sessions with her.

cam_flagg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you are right. she was (or better said still is) a great one. had fantastic sessions with her.

She did sessions? I missed my opportunity. Tell us about it.

renrew

met her at hbc and found out she was living in Vienna that time ... 30 miles away from me. could convince her to do a session. was great. and five or six followed + a few personal trainings. Unfortunatly she broke up with her fiance and went back to states.

her scissors were amazing, wonderful legs. also good in armwrestling, but could beat her most of the times. and a wonderful personality, i think at least 10% of our sessions we spent laughing.

cam_flagg

So she is back in the states? How pretty was she in real life? I am super attracted to her including her face. She was also a dancer so I love her moves and flexibility