Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London is calling :-)

Started by Tamara M, July 27, 2012, 10:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara M

Hi all,

Just thought I'd check in and say hello! Just signed up and looking at the posts. Very exciting forum, good topics!
This is Tam,  a competitive bodybuilder from London, UK. First year of competing for me, have done 4 comps, won 3 of them and just getting ready for the last 2 competitions in 2012.
I have a website with pictures, info and blog on it, check it out You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm happy to talk about training, diet, lifestyle, anything really so hit me up if you fancy a chat!

Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

RobMash

Hello Tamara, welcome on this forum!  ;)

I hope you inform us about your news through this forum
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Tamara M

Thank you, sure of course I will! If someone explains how i can attach a pic on here i'll do that, too. Sorry i'm a newbie, need to get used to this forum
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Mydreamz1979

Welcome!  You are really ripped:)  Quite impressive;):):)

Tamara M

Thank you very much, you look great yourself!
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Mydreamz1979

Thanks alot :rock:  That means alot coming from you...totally made my day :woohoo:

Cheers!

Prince :woohoo:

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks alot :rock:  That means alot coming from you...totally made my day :woohoo:

Cheers!

Prince :woohoo:

You're welcome! Have a great weekend!
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you, sure of course I will! If someone explains how i can attach a pic on here i'll do that, too. Sorry i'm a newbie, need to get used to this forum

Post photos is very easy.

1)  Copy on your message the link of your photo
Example You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2) Underline this link


3) Click on the icon "Insert Image"


Your link will be



I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

achilleus

Hi Tamara,

welcome to the board, I enjoy your website a lot.

How are things, you have some time to watch the Olympics?

Greetings from a former Wandsworth-er
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you, sure of course I will! If someone explains how i can attach a pic on here i'll do that, too. Sorry i'm a newbie, need to get used to this forum

Post photos is very easy.

1)  Copy on your message the link of your photo
Example You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2) Underline this link


3) Click on the icon "Insert Image"


Your link will be


thank you Rob, I'll definitely try next time! :-)
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

Tamara M

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Tamara,

welcome to the board, I enjoy your website a lot.

How are things, you have some time to watch the Olympics?

Greetings from a former Wandsworth-er

Hi Achilleus,

Thank you for stopping by.
things are pretty hectic here in London. Haven't watched the Olympics a lot this week, it's been a bit busy with work and training, but will catch up with it over the weekend.
Whereabouts are you now?

My website will have a members only section soon, just designing it so keep coming back!
Winners never quit and quitters never win!
https://twit***.com/MistressHench

achilleus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Tamara,

welcome to the board, I enjoy your website a lot.

How are things, you have some time to watch the Olympics?

Greetings from a former Wandsworth-er

Hi Achilleus,

Thank you for stopping by.
things are pretty hectic here in London. Haven't watched the Olympics a lot this week, it's been a bit busy with work and training, but will catch up with it over the weekend.
Whereabouts are you now?

My website will have a members only section soon, just designing it so keep coming back!

Tamara,

I am back to Vienna where I originally come from, but lived in London for a few years. Amazingly, how diverse the city life in London may be, I never met a perfectly shaped female  bodybuilder like you in the gyms I have been training in. Must be the ultimate motivation watching your workout, see how you change over the years, and talking with you about it.

I hope you stay here with us for a while ;-)

Have a succesful day,

Andreas
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you, sure of course I will! If someone explains how i can attach a pic on here i'll do that, too. Sorry i'm a newbie, need to get used to this forum

Post photos is very easy.

1)  Copy on your message the link of your photo
Example You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2) Underline this link


3) Click on the icon "Insert Image"


Your link will be


thank you Rob, I'll definitely try next time! :-)

You are welcome!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

guile45

Hi Tam
I'm from Hampstead area of London. Where's you
Keeping warm wherever you are I hope

lanky

Awesome, a sexy fbb in the uk
you are seriously shredded!