Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How much, in your lifetime,have you spent on FBB content/other related material?

Started by DRF, April 04, 2015, 12:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRF

Hi Guys,

I started like officially subscribing and buying stuff starting from 2011 onwards I guess, but I just wanted to estimate how much I accumulatively spent on such purchases thus far- my bet would be around 350-500$...

I just wanted to know what is normal and irregular, how much have you guys spent and whether you think its worth it or not...

Just a casual discussion...

cheers  ;)


m76

I almost always have buyers regret immediately after the fact.  So most of the time it's not worth it at all, especially with so much good material available for free.  And I don't mean stolen from paysites, but actual free stuff which is often better than many paysites offer.

jdfan

Too much. Must have had 4 or 5 subscriptions going simultaneously back in the day. Definately helped to pay for Mike Eckstut and Trey's mansions. These days there's enough free stuff out there to assauge most guy's curiosity about FBBs.  Plus the fact there seems to be a distinct lack of pretty/sexy girls with big muscles out there at the moment. Alot of the current 'talent' are past their sell-by date or just plain fugly.