⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Stories~collected 2010-12

Started by El_Roy_1999, December 23, 2010, 04:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

The building was very modern with designer furniture and several abstract paintings to complete the look. Everything was bright and clear. He could hear the sea in the distance. Grace kept his bag and said:
"I will bring it to your room. I guess you'll like to refresh yourself before you meet Mrs. Alexa."
"I guess that's a good idea."
"Follow me please."
Don went up the stairs behind her. As she walked upstairs, he could see the woman's tight derrière under her uniform trousers. He smiled. His excitement was growing by the minute. She opened a door to a room at the top and showed him in.
"Please enjoy your stay. Mrs. Alexa expects you in an hour."
"Okay. I'll be ready."
The room was excellently furnished. He opened his luggage and took out a jacket and some fitting trousers. Best to look elegant as he met this goddess. He showered, cleaned his ears, brushed his teeth and fidgeted like a virgin bride before her wedding. Once he was ready, he still had twenty minutes to fill. He walked outside on the balcony and looked down into the garden. There was a veranda with two deck chairs and a bench as well as several dumbbells. He had come to the right place.
He smiled calmly as he enjoyed the smell of the sea and the fresh air. Then, finally, it was time. He checked his look one last time, then walked down the stairs.
As he walked into the living-room, he took in all the small details: The glass table, the fireplace, the black leather couch, the rack of lifestyle magazines. He walked to the sofa and sat down. As he made himself comfortable, he heard the clicking sound of a heel on marble. He turned to look and saw her in the doorframe. She did fill it out almost completely. Alexa stood there calmly, her face a smirk.
She wore a deep red leather dress that clung tightly to her curves and was completed by a pair of laced-up boots that enclosed her calves as good as they could. He took a few seconds to understand what he was actually seeing. She was enormously tall, the heels and the do-up adding to her height. She seemed to be 6'10". Her calves were as large as ever, they seemed even more swollen than before. He could see her muscles jut out on both sides of her legs. The dress was quite short and showed off her massive thighs. She was quite ripped, striations running along her legs. Her mid-section was wrapped in tight leather, but it was clear that she had trained it to a rock-hard six-pack. Above, her pectoral muscles jutted out further than any pornstar-breasts Don had ever seen. The dress barely managed to contain the humongous muscle tits she sported. They were framed by bowling-ball shoulders that too were covered in striations. Her huge arms hung lazily from her sides, her forearms covered in golden jewelry. She had a deep tan that brought out the size of her muscles even more. The enormousness of her frame was further increased by the massive traps that supported her bullish neck. It was clear from the look and shape of her face that she had benefited from massive pharmaceutical help. Her original looks were still there, but the fact that she was so ripped and had subjected herself to tortuous amounts of training and chemistry had transformed her somewhat. Her auburn hair was done up and shone.
She said:
"Darth_23? Should I be calling you Darth, 23 or do you prefer another name?"
"It's Don."
"Fine, Don. Nice to have you here."
She walked to the couch and stood in front of him. He finally realised that she loomed above him like a colossus.
"Drinks?"
"Please."
"Grace. Drinks for us."
"Rightaway, madam."
"Here's how this is going to work: First, you get to ask me questions. Then, we eat. Some light conversation would be in order. And then... You'll be happy, I guess."
Don took a deep breath. He tried to control himself, but then just blurted out:
"How did you get so tall?"
Alexa smirked:
"I expected that you'd ask about my measurements first, but this is a good question. Well, the answer is simple: I had my legs lengthened."
"What?"
"It's a medical procedure. Takes forever. If I hadn't had some special and rather experimental products at my disposal, it wouldn't have worked this well. Without wanting to gross you out, I had the long bones in my legs broken and pulled apart. Like braces. A little turn once in a while and there you have it. I was 5'9" at first, but I managed to add five inches and a half. The doctors said that nobody had ever responded this well to the treatment. It's a vanity surgery for people like me, but they normally use it in orthopaedics."
"Incredible."
"Definitely. It took me a while to realise the change. I only had small increases, a few millimeters at a time. But when I was done, wow. My legs are 3'8" long now. Most models don't have these kind of measurements."
"Speaking of measurements..."
"Ah, yes, there you have it. Well, what if you just find out for yourself. Grace, the tape measure."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is that a for-real procedure or just in an El Roy story? ;)

As far as I know, this is for-real insanity (unless it is done for medical reasons, of course). People do strange stuff.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The assistant handed Don a simple roll of printed fabric. He noticed that it was set up to be a tape measure, however, the thing was quite stylish.
"I had it custom-made for the occasion", the hulking woman explained. "Let's do the calves first."
He knelt down and watched as she flexed them, pumping the muscles up by shifting her weight on her toes. Within a few seconds, the already massive pair of muscles split deeply and swelled to ridiculous size. Don laid the tape around the muscle, found the largest circumference and tightened it.
"Twenty-four inches. How is this even possible?"
"Training, nutrition and supplements. Also, I had my implants upgraded."
"I remember."
"But don't worry, Don, there is enough real muscle under my skin. I'm pretty sure I can crush you with my legs. Should take me a second or two."
He swallowed.
"Do the thighs. Come on!"
He fumbled with the measure, released it a little and pulled it up. His hands were shaking with excitement. He looked up and realised he could look under her dress. No underwear.
"Like what you see?"
"Uh, yes."
"I thought so. The thighs. Now."
He wrapped the measure around them and declared:
"Thirty-six inches."
"They're all mine. No surgery there. Pure beef."
"I don't know what to say."
"Then don't say anything. What about the waist?"
He laid the tape around her waist. She asked:
"Flexed or unflexed?"
"Flexed?"
"Okay." She took a deep breath and crunched her abs. The muscles erupted against the tight dress' fabric.
"32 inches. I'm impressed."
"Grace here had a chest like that before she joined me. Think about it." She relaxed and added: "By the way. Ready for the chest?"
"Absolutely."
She winked and spread her laterals, forcing out her pecs at the same time. The dress creaked.
"59 inches. Incredible. There are males that aren't close to this size."
She grinned and replied:
"Quite a few actually. But once again, I'm in it for the looks and the feeling. I'm not a competing bodybuilder and I don't want to be one. I have 1,500 centiliters of implant in there, each one shaped to support my muscles in the best kind of way. It's a special shape custom-designed for me. But look at this!"
She brought her arms together and squeezed her muscular hyperchest, jumping it right in his face. Her muscle-tits spilled out of her dress and almost smashed up his nose.
"Don't you want to bury your face in there? Feel my rock-hard pecs?"
He bent forward, but she just held him off with her hand. He pushed, but it wouldn't budge.
"There are still my arms and my neck for you to measure, so you'll have to wait a second."


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wonder if he'll also get to measure her (ahem)... :)

"The arms first, then."
"Fine by me." She lifted her arms, grabbed him by the throat and began lifting him. He gasped in surprise as she pulled him up twenty times. She set him down and asked:
"What do you weigh?"
"Uh... 150 pounds? Something like that?"
"Pffft. We'll need a few reps to get a decent pump."
He wanted to protest, but she grabbed him again and worked him up and down. He struggled to free himself, but she just towered over him and held him inches above the ground. Eventually, her arms were swollen from the effort. She set him down and went through a few flexes.
"Okay. You can measure it now."
She went into a double biceps pose and squeezed her muscles to a huge football-shape. Standing on his toes, he wrapped the tape around them and called out the numbers:
"Left, 19", right 19,5"."
"Not bad, but I can do better. She grabbed him again and he conceded willingly as she lifted him above her head easily, finally lowering him. He measured again:
"Twenty inches on the right and 19,5 inches on the left. Cool."
"Thank you. It was your help that did it, Don."
She laid her finger on his chin and said:
"Now the neck!"
He stood up on the tip of his toes and wrapped the tape measure around her bull-neck. She smiled as she clenched her jaw to make her muscle fibres swell. The measure showed 24 inches. She grinned with effort.
"Do you like that?"
"It is very impressive."
"I work hard to impress. So, now that you have your measurements, what is your next question?"
"How much time do you spend working out?"
"A lot. I do a lot of cardio in the morning, then I eat and do some lifting. I carefully time my supplements and I get my injections. I also have a special implant for the hormone management. That's a thing you shouldn't really be doing by hand. I spend my mornings with calm, meditation and reading, then I eat  some more. Then more at noon, in the afternoon and more working out. More eating in the evening and I usually go to bed early. It's all very disciplined and boring actually. But it does pay off."
She went into a most muscular pose, covering her body in muscles and striations.
"That's pretty much all you do, then."
"Yes. But from now on, I'm going to offer sessions. I crave the admiration and the disgust."
He slumped back into the sofa. She stepped over him and said:
"And you're going to be first tonight."
He could feel his cock tenting his trousers, making him wish to grab her, fondle her, fuck her. She smiled as she read his thoughts and simply grabbed him in her vise-like grip.
"Not now, Don. Wait until after dinner. We have much to discuss."
Grace walked in and said:
"Dinner is ready, mistress."
"There, I told you. Come on."
She hoisted him to his feet without even the slightest effort and led him to the dining room. He was in a daze. She sat down and spread her legs so as to be more comfortable. He fumbled with the chair and finally took his place opposite.
Grace brought them wine and served the first course. Appetizers. He tried them. They were excellent. Alexa ate with a smile. She said:
"I don't often have the chance to enjoy the true qualities of Grace's cooking. Be careful. This is not my normal fare, but there's still a lot of protein in it. You'll have to shed that later on."
"I hope so."
"Don, I must say that I really enjoy your company. My life is a solitary one. Sadly, such a crowded lifestyle takes its toll."
"I understand. But I must say, your transformation is astonishing."
"Thank you. It was a gradual process. You are aware that I was unhappy before I understood the appeal of muscle. I was lonesome, unwanted, reviled. People gave me pitiful looks or ridiculed me. Now, they are a little afraid. They may try to mock me, but I'll cow them eventually. Would you believe that I weigh more now than before my transformation?"
"I wouldn't ask for your weight."
"I wouldn't tell you. But trust me, I am quite the monster."
"Indeed."
"You wouldn't understand how it feels. Now, I love the look of disgust on their face. When they change sidewalks to evade me, I almost get off. It gives me a feeling of power. Yes, I am able to lift pretty much anything, but I actually don't care about that."
"You seemed to enjoy lifting me."
"I did, but it's more about the power than the strength. I love to control people's minds. I love to make them fear and hate me, because I'm in control."
"Sounds interesting."
"This is about mastering yourself and your body. I love the way I built something inhuman. Something beyond the feeble frontier, if I may say so."
Grace brought the next dish.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Michelle was enjoying the situation. Don's heart was pumping hard, she could see him trying to control his urge to masturbate, to fuck her, to just touch her. He was pathetic in his own way, but she also liked his admiration. Being Alexa felt good. Whereas Michelle had to worry about her figure, her role in society, her job, the others' thoughts and opinions, Alexa was just in control. Others had to worry about their reaction and their safety. She smiled when she thought about her absolute power, power without responsibility. She asked:
"So tell me, Don, what do you do for a living?"
"I'm a student. I'm on a grant."
"And what do you study?"
"Mathematics. I like the clarity."
"I see. You appreciate the simplicity and elegance of the laws of nature, don't you?"
"Absolutely. Even though the questions we are facing right now are very abstract, they all are built up from a simple set of founding concepts. It's like an enormous machine in which every gear and part has its special relationship to every other. Solutions are rarely simple and even the solution is pointless without proof, but I enjoy the challenge."
"I find that the same applies to social rules. When you look at the chaos of human relations, you eventually realise that the rules and interactions are based on a very basic set of asumptions. Every situation is just an amalgamation of control, certainty and freedom."
"In which way?"
"Well, to make something happen, you have to take into account the freedom you have, the assumptions on reality you bow to and the control you are willing to exercise. For example, I decided to have the freedom to control my environment, for example you. Don't act surprised, this is what this is about."
She continued.
"In order to take control of you and your peers, I had to control myself and to shape my body into this symbol of power. Long ago, I was unsure, without direction or concept of self. Now, I have focused. I control you simply by being what I want to be."
"I'm not sure."
"I am. The only reason why you aren't lying on the ground right now, masturbating, is because society demands you to remain sitting here and to keep your hands above the table. I, on the other hand, have surpassed society's rules and demands. I can do what I want. And I will."
Grace served the dessert.

After they enjoyed the assistant's excellent cooking, Alexa got up and walked over to Don. She smiled wickedly and said:
"Time for pleasure."
Before he could react, she had grabbed him and thrown him to the ground. He landed with a thump, but before he could recover, she was all over him. She sat on his chest, pinning him down with her immense weight. She grabbed his shirt-collar and opened it with a negligent gesture. She loomed over him, her chin masked by her enormous chest. She smirked:
"Oh, Don, you are lovely when you're helpless."
He struggled, but she just laughed.
"Give it up, you're just wasting your energy."
She quickly turned him on his back and pulled a belt out of her dress'. With a few twists and knots, she bound his arms and legs before quickly gagging him with a napkin and another belt.
"This dress is awesome. It includes all I need to fix men like you."
Helpless, Don tried to free himself, but he had no chance. She crouched down, her monstrous calves bulging into every direction.
"Don, darling, I think you wanted to touch my muscles, didn't you? Well, no problem, go ahead:"
She sat down next to him and put her ridiculously huge calves in his hands. He tried to encircle them with his bound hands, but their girth was too big. She could see his growing excitement as she let him fondle the football-sized bulges and flexed and relaxed them to harden him further. When she saw that he was about to cream his pants, she lifted her leg and turned him around easily. She quickly opened his fly and released his swollen member. With a grip of steel, she clenched it and waited, until he calmed back down. She smiled at him and said:
"Not so fast, my dear. I think a test of will is in order."
She called her assistant and told her:
"Help me out of this dress, please."
Nodding, the young woman walked over and silently began to unsling the remaining belts that held her mistress' dress together. Once she was done, she unwrapped her massive torso, revealing her over-muscled build. Don struggled against his restraints. Alexa took a deep breath, blowing her chest outwards. She looked down on him and said:
"Grace, you may now lick my pecs."
The woman complied, working her mistress' nipples until they were rock-hard. Alexa growled with pleasure. Don tried to get rid of the gag, but it was to no avail. Alexa bent back down and once again made him calm down. Playing with him made her all giddy. He was such an easy target.
She turned him on his back again and quickly opened his restraints, letting him massage some life back into his limbs. When he tried to remove the gag, she shook her head and said:
"Not yet."
She lifted him up by his arms until his dick was roughly at the height of her bare abs and held him against them. With a blissful smile, she began to flex and unflex them, massaging his cock while he groaned with lust. Just as he was about to come, she put him back down.
"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"
He nodded.
"Excellent. Since you managed to hold up until now without coming, you may now touch me. But be gentle, I don't want you to be hurt."
Nodding, he approached her on all fours and laid his hands on her enormous legs. He worked his way up her enormously muscled body, caressing her swollen, rock-hard chest, her huge arms and her enormous back.
"I love how you desire me. It is astonishing how much a man can be turned on. Think about it, you are my first in years."
She let him grope her for a while, then she took him and laid him between her legs. Before he could react, she had slung him between the muscular columns of her thighs and squeezed him as she jerked off his cock. As he was finally allowed to come, he shot his load across the room. She was impressed. Michelle would never have managed to make a man do this. She forced him down to her crotch and quickly ordered him to lick her. Seconds later, she came with a monstrous growl.
In the end, they spent the rest of the evening making each other come. She lay on the couch, exhausted and sweaty, his scrawny body next to her, his head in her lap. She said:
"I missed that. You were a true gentleman, Don. I appreciate it."
"So do I. It was incredible."
"I expected it to be. Before we part, I have a little surprise for you, which I want you to keep for yourself until I say so. Got that?"
"Absolutely. My lips are sealed."
"Good. My dear Don, what you have seen today is not all. As you may have noticed, my thighs and lats are now so huge that they would make my life difficult if they were any bigger."
"Oh yes."
"However, my company has its ways. It may be science-fiction now, but they are working on artificial bones now. And guess what, my scrawny friend: I may soon be able to trade these smallish hips and shoulders in for an even bigger frame. They also said they would soon be able to construct a better heart and liver for me. If it works, you'll be the first to watch me as I become the most massive person on Earth. I'll make the Hulk look like Kate Moss."
He came.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, with an artificial construct of her body she would eventually turn into a cyborg?  :woohoo: and K for another unique story!

You can't fight the future!
_______________________

For now, this is the end of this story. There may be a continuation eventually, if so desired.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.