⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lee Hyeon-Joo?

Started by Gertos, March 24, 2012, 06:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gertos

Seriously! I can't find anything new on this absolute STUNNER of a woman ... and it seems a bit strange to me that she'd just suddenly drop the sport or something.

I'm not sure if I really expect anyone to have any information, though, unless there are a few of us in Korea who maybe have a better grasp on the scene there.


cybrwrld666

Why wouldn't she dissppear? Fbb aren't superstars u know. These girls try it once and maybe she moved on and concentrated on a family or something. . Can't have kids u know if u are seriously training. what do u know of Korea?

Gertos

While I doubt the obvious amount of work sustaining that body type required comes even close to qualifying as "trying it once," I wasn't suggesting that I protest the woman moving on and doing other things. Just asking if anyone had any information. Why even post something so confrontational over nothing?