Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Stories posted by [guille]

Started by guille, April 01, 2008, 06:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guille

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Little Helena   [A.U.]

Real Story  [A.U.]






THE LITTLE HELENA
 
   Helena had single eight years when she was orphan. Their sister Gloria, ten years adult that she, had to throw to the streets to maintain it. Gloria never had problems to work as prostitute, and she even enjoyed with it. Its adiction to the sex was very strong and  was an authentic admirer of the bodybuilding, for what they never lacked magazines of muscles in its house. 
 
   Helena was an enormous girl compared with the girls of her age. To the ten years 1'60 m already measured and at the eleven 1'70. With twelve years it began to play in the juvenile team of basketball of the city, and at the thirteen in the professional team. Soon she got bored. Although it was very superior physically to their partners and opponents, of a lot of bigger age that her, it was not attracted by the basketball: In their mind they were always present the powerful women that she saw in Gloria's magazines from small. "I don't want another thing that to develop my body." 
 
   Gloria brought to her clients to house. The bodybuilding was quite habitual among them, since Gloria, besides being a beauty, made discounts to their hard boys", with those that she went to bed more for enjoyment than for work. They were unavoidable Helena's encounters with the muscular clients, which laughed at her for their weak anatomy. 
   
   When leaving the sport, Helena locked at home, and she avoided to leave her room when Gloria worked at home. It felt shame of what she believed that it was a lanky body and without curved, always obsessed by their muscle lack. This way, it began to be mounted a gym with the money that Gloria offered him, and to train. During four years it didn't leave their house, training and maintaining diet. Alone it left every day to their naked terrace to gild their body the days of sun, and to harden their skin, according to she told to Gloria, the days of rain or intense cold.   
    
   To the 18 years Helena was already a woman of 2'10 m, an authentic giant of more than 150 Kg of pure muscle. Their skin was of an intense toasted color, and although no robe had covered it in four years in those that it was not bought neither a garment, was fine and soft, without fat some under her. Their hair was very black and short, preventing to hide neither a centimeter of its anatomy. Their body was carefully depilated, to exception of a coquettish and taken care triangle that surrounded its vagina. The muscles, of an almost inhuman volume, seemed in each movement that they will explode the skin that wrapped them. Their arms, of almost 60 cm, they didn't sing out of tune in size with their enormous twins. Their thighs were of more than 85 cm and the separation of their shoulders was such that they didn't allow him to enter of in front of inclination of none of the doors of its house. Their spectacular one and hipermuscular back ended up in a minuscule waist adorned with some abdominal of dream. Helena enjoyed seeing her own perspiration running among the deep fissures of her muscles. 
 
   Helena liked to go naked.She adored to see from their terrace to people to look for refuge of the cold while she felt the snow placidly to fall on their body. She loved the close contact of the sun on its skin the days of heat. But to all this a strange sensation was added: Every time was bigger the excitement when its neighbors leaned out to see it. In principle it was treated as a crazy one, but with Helena's gradual transformation, the comments passed being of fear more, admiration, and in some cases of desire. Many were those that crowded together to see every day to that perfect and unreachable creature. Helena, looked for those that dribbled undercover, and posing in front of them began to be anointed  oils, being rubbed daintily with her two hands each centimeter of her body. Many were those that ejaculated before being able to attend the almost eternal massage that Helena treated to the enormous and erect nipples that crowned her enormous teats. 
 
   One day, Gloria fell gravely sick. Helena realized that the protection that its sister had given him during that whole time arrived to her end, and  was the hour that herself took the reins of the house. Without doubting it, he/she thought of continuing their sister's career. Gloria was opposed frontly: 
 
- I refuse to that make the street" 
- If you made it, why me not?" 
- You have a body that you can take advantage in more productive things that this" 
- It could get money in many ways, but I believe that I will enjoy if I make it as you..." 
 
   It was not the most appropriate thing that Helena left naked to the street, but she didn't have clothes some. Gloria measured 1'70 m, and her skirts hardly entered in Helena's thighs. She was necessary to buy clothes and shoes for an extra-natural woman. Their sister could not make it. The gelid winter it also got worse outside, and Gloria was not under conditions to leave.   
 
   After being convinced by Gloria so that it didn't leave naked, Helena decided to be sheathed in a fine sheet that was placed by way of tunic, only allowing to see her tan naked feet. When leaving the house it was being formed a commotion in the street to their step: a woman of inexpressible facial beauty and stature outside of the normal thing went for a walk barefoot and you grieve dressed. Before the looks that it caused in the men, it felt an almost uncontrollable desire to show all their splendor. Avoiding to be allowed to crawl for their fantasies, she decided to hurry to arrive to the store. 
 
   The sudden silence, for perplexity and terror that  was formed to the youth's entrance in the store was only broken by its sweet voice: "I want to buy myself something that is well...". All the women that were in the store left, as if of an escape it was, while the tailor, panicky he/she told him: "I don't believe that we find anything for somebody of your stature." 
 
   Did Helena smile and, believing that she would tranquilize the clerk, she allowed the sheet that Only wrapped him for my stature to fall"? did The tradesman, before the youth's surprise, jump to hide after the counter. "Don't get scared", Helena said, I don't want to make you I damage. I only want you to make me a dress. Don't you like my body? They come, caress him... The tailor hid even more. Helena wanted to be played, for what pulled up the gigantic counter of the floor with a hand without realizing, like she catches a book of a table, and she grabbed with the other one to the tailor. The tailor was one of the bodybuilding of Gloria's clientele, quite stout, more than 1'80 m. When lifting it of the floor, Helena recognized it, and elevating the voice tone, she told him Aim who have here... I seem You now ridiculous! Now it should ridicule you me to you, but I will enjoy more if you lick my nipples... Said and fact. Plus as a prize that as a punishment, the tailor began to lick suspended of Helena's arm that it took it repeatedly of a nipple to other as if of a dummy it was. After some minutes, Helena began to force him to lick all her body and to caress him. The tailor every time was more excited, until the point of wanting to penetrate her. Helena's opposition was overwhelming, throwing him a slight slap that threw it two meters back, and being begun to masturbate said the only one that enjoys Here I am me" 
 
   Helena closed the door of the establishment, and she decided that she was already the hour of choosing a dress. The tailor began him to draw sketches of long dresses: 
- You believe that I have cultivated this body for not shining it!! I Want that all don't look at another woman that is not me!!" 
- Your body can intimidate anyone..." 
- Do you find that you were being intimidated when you caressed me?" 
 
   Helena sat down on the counter next to the sketches, and after a sensual crossing of legs that made stand out even more its musculature, began to pass its hands on its thighs, after that which asked: 
- Do you think that I am not a delicate woman? 
 
   The tailor observed amazed how the girl stopped daintily with her fingers in the deep fissures and separations of her thigh: 
- You are the most beautiful creature that has never seen" 
 
   It was not necessary that Helena was necessary him comment some about the dress. The man put all his zeal in getting the garment that stood out all the beauty of a perfect woman. A brilliant rosy latex was the elected fabric. "I believe that it is already", the tailor said. 
- Of that anything," - Helena replied - my legs, my arms and my back don't cover themselves" 
- The cold is still intense in this time" 
- How cold?" 
 
   The result was a minuscule dress. Helena had asked him him to be all the small one possible to be able the tightest thing to be possible. When Helena was placed the suit, the latex she began to open up and to adapt to her musculature like a second skin. Their body didn't give neither a millimeter, since only its powerful muscles were what was low its skin. The pressure of the suit even had any effect on its enormous teats, hard as marble spheres, in which its nipples were guessed that stood out more than three centimeters, as wanting to cross the wrapping that trapped them. Helena began to tighten her body before the mirror. The girl was an authentic mountain of muscles in movement. During more than half hour she was posing: biceps with veins about to explode, legs whose volume seemed to have been bent, back of which a perspiration that rollicked among the enormous and rocky bundles that conformed it sprouted... 
- Mierda!, I am still a little skinny. I should continue training." 
 
   The man didn't give credit to his eyes. He observed in silence the show that the girl offered him with a total erection. It only repressed their instincts when remembering the brutal slap that before had delivered him. 
 
- Good, it is not bad. It doesn't finish convincing me completely, but I don't believe that your mind is able to conceive something sexier. Do you see me attractive?" 
- You are perfect. You don't need nothing else" 
- Although I always prefer to go barefoot, don't you believe that he/she should have some shoes for this suit?" 
 
   Without answering, the clerk went to look for a pair of shoes for her. There were not problems for this, because in spite of their enormous stature, their feet were small and of great beauty.   
- I suppose that you won't want high heels" 
- You suppose bad. I want the shoes with the biggest heel that you have. I want that when walking my teats they make shade to all man" 
 
   The shoes that he/she found were a sandals that it was never able to sell for the size of their heels, of 20 cm.. Placed in Helena's feet they allowed to guess all their beauty, since only they had some small ribbons that held them. When getting up of the seat,  could the most sculptural woman in the history it turns: With their 2'30 in heels, it touched the roofs of the store. He loved the form that their twins acquired when being wearing shoes discovery "Goes, I will never stop to put on heels." 
 
   Helena began to come closer to the tailor. The femininity that perspired when walking wasass exuberant, and to each step it tightened each one of the muscles of its body without it broke the aesthetics of its to walk. "I order you you to give me pleasure". The man allowed all that had accumulated before without knowing to come out on what area to act. Everything was a cast of perfections: their arms, their back, their teats, their legs, their ass... Helena smiled seeing how a man enjoyed his beautiful body. This filled from excitement to the girl, which began to lose the control and to untie all their force against the tradesman, to which violated repeatedly in a brutal way and he left practically dead on the floor. " I need men!!" 
 
   "To for the dummies...", Helena said before to leave the store and to go to the gym, in the one that they should be all some years ago those at that hour they ridiculed of her. The entrance in the same one was impressive. After demolishing the door of a punch, everything was in silence. The figure that crossed the entrance among the powder was unreal. Nobody wanted to speak, only to contemplate that openmouthed marvel. Some said whispering he/she is the small Helena, the prostitute's sister.. He didn't dare to say more when he had left Helena looking fixedly while she tightened her thighs slowly.   
 
   Helena returned the look and she saw a shelf where there was oil for competition. She caught a boat and it began to be rubbed it, from the feet up, very slowly. Taking pains on their thighs Mmmm said!!! I like to be pretty After being anointed the whole body,  allowed to fall the rest of the oil among their teats, while he/she laughed with the head looking to the roof. Their body shone under the light so that the he/she made glow like a goddess. 
 
   He/she began to walk among the machines before the silence of all that feared the unexpected reaction that could have the woman. She only walked and  smiled, until it was located beside the banking press, where  was Luis, a type that had been champion of some international tournaments. He was the strongest man in the town. Helena caught the weights that with great difficulty Luis could get up in his trainings, with a hand. Smiling and effortlessly it did bend the bar loaded with 250 Kg, while This said is it what you come to make here, suckers"?. When seeing that, did a type want to leave running of the gym, but did Helena throw the weights with all her force against him, exploding it. 
- I want that you are my slaves. You will work for me, and you will give me pleasure when I request it to you this way" 
- Mieda girl"!, Luis said while he rushed on her. 
 
   Helena caught Luis for the head "you were the one that more I liked . You could have had some privileges" and it threw him a punch with such a violence that sank the fist in the skull. " What disgust! Clean this they were several those that offered to clean it. 
 
   "Now desire to enjoy you" The 30 men that there was in the gym was thrown on her: some they kissed her, others sucked each part of their body, and each one of them went her penetrating. Helena was happy. Their ecstasy became licentiousness. The same as with the tailor, it began to violate them to all. After five hours of battle, the girl was satisfied among the bodies of the men that lay exhausted in the floor. 
 
   "You are charming. I wait for you tonight without fail they could not lack. They were their slaves... 
 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


tertio2006

To be honest I had some difficulties reading Your story - You have a bit unusual choosing of words, but I see an interesting plot forming.

K++ for the story

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think it's his story. I'm pretty sure it was originally from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think it's been translated using Babelfish or some other type of online translator.  They don't work very well.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

guille

REAL STORY

There are scads of steroids users around the world, but none more noisy (and abusive) than pro-bodybuilders. The vast majority of them do not talk about steroids in public, and if you ask one for his steroid use during a seminar staff, they are responsible to juggernaut their way through the crowd and squat hump you to death with their massive frames. However, get one, one that trusts you, promise anonymity, and he will probably say something you want to know.

Most of the time, his somewhat proud of his abuse, as if taking vast amounts puts them in the same category of risk as buyers of those guys that jump over busses with their motorcycles.

Testosterone publish occasional interviews with some of these guys-or in this case, girls, from different parts of the world, mainly out of morbid curiosity about what kind of pharmaceutical terrors these people are willing to endure to get the look so whimsical favorably coveted by most hardcore bodybuilding enthusiasts.

The following interview is with "beach ball" to a Canadian bodybuilder females are probably much like the girls who have attempted to bodybuilding career. In other words, he is not sure the ai story of Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, or even Ally McBeal, for that matter. If you know any naive, rosy-cheeked girls who dream to be involved in bodybuilding seriously, do yourself a favor and make them read the next interview. What they do with their bodies is their business, as long as they know it in which they could be entering.
 

T: What is your competitive background?

BB: I have been a Canadian National Champion in the lightweight class, and I've won some samples in the U.S.. I also qualified for the World Championships Nationals tested negative, but I tested positive for Winstrol in a random test of time-consuming surprise a few weeks before the Worlds.

T: What happened?

BB: Well, when I mentioned, I won the Canadians after being clean for 16 weeks before the show. But I figured this way in a short course of steroid right to fast-clearance before the Worlds would give me a winning edge. Unfortunately, my name came up in the lottery drugging, and I had 24 hours to report for testing. I tried to tamper with the urine sample, did not work. I failed miserably.

T: How did you get involved with steroids?

BB: My boyfriend was a steroid dealer. I met him at the gym, of course. We all said that I had potential, so I decided to enter a contest and started using anabolics prepare for it.

T: What was your first experience with steroids like?

BB: I was always bugging my boyfriend for allowing me to use steroids. I mean, we had cases of the material at home. In my first cycle I was taking 2 mg Winstrol tablets three times a day. That was very conservative, of course, but at the time, my boyfriend is worried about the way I looked. He did not want me looking like Mike Matarazzo finished with tits or something.

When I started becoming more successful in bodybuilding, he started giving me the best material he received from Europe, such as oxandrolone Italian, the German Primobolan, and the French smuggled alcohol Equipoise.

T: What kind of progress you made in your first cycle?

BB: I gained eight pounds of lean muscle, even while I was dieting for a sample. I was doing 20 to 25 sets per body part at the time, so I think the Winstrol helped to offset the damage of tissue.

T: That's a helluva gain '!

BB: Oh yeah, especially since I'm so short [about 5 feet high] and weighed 114 pounds when I started using anabolics me. Plus, just my calories were restricted.

T: What is the heaviest you weighed?

BB: Approximately 152 pounds at 5'0. "My nickname was" beach ball "at the time. The nickname came from this time when a potential customer came into the gym that I was looking for. He asked the nutritionist point me to it, and he said "She is lime green 'Ball' Knot is out there who-squatting men."

T: Ball T-shirt? Was that a name you like?

BB: Those were my days of higher dosages. I had horrible skin and was very much the psychopath, and I tore the head nutritionist for proposing practically out of the nickname Playero Ball.

Despite the look of the beach ball, I really think the worst side effects I experienced were of a psychological nature. I would do irrational things: money thrown away, forget about everything ....

T: What kind of cycle were you?

BB: I was using 400 mg of Deca-Durabolin a week, six Anavars a day, 200 mg of Primobolan a week, every other day Proviron, a Nolvadex a day, and ... I think 2 to 3 Cytomels one day.

T: What kind of side effects did you get?

BB: My voice was kind of creaky, but quickly became more profound reality. My ... well, part of my anatomy grew so fast it was kind of scary, but ultimately, I do not transact for something. It really changed my sex life. Startled many types, however.

T: How big, exactly, get it? No matter, we do not want to ask that question. I assume I also affecting your sex life in other ways, too?

BB: Incredibly. While anabolics, I have an uncontrollable sex drive. Of course, that is almost universal. Female bodybuilders are more horny females alive. If you are alone with one of them, you have a definite chance. Most goes into group sex, too.

T: Any other side effect, good or bad?

BB: I also lost many head hair, but for some reason, that problem went away.

Fortunately, I did not have any facial or body hair growth, even when I was in the suspension of testosterone and Parabolan. Not affected my facial features. A female friend of mine heard her boyfriend a bit too much, though. She was very attractive, you know, the type specimen. Now she seems lost the struggle of the blade or something. Just really, really sad.

T: Lost a battle of the paddle? Hey, that's the kind of chick by which we go! Would you take back anabolic steroids?

BB: Yes. I won a lot of money because of my body. And I love the attention I receive from other muscular men. My body has made it possible for me to travel around the world. I can tell you right now that I probably would have never even been able to leave Canada, allowed one trip around the world, were it not for steroids. My family is very, very poor. My mom and "my sister are still in being.

And, as I said before, clitoral growth changed my life. Sex really is very impressive. Personally, I think they should be prescribed to women frigid Parabolan.

In my case, I strongly believe that the benefits outweighed the side effects away. Plus, I do not worry about having children in life. I think that I am for me the way that ... not that I could not have children. I just do not know, and, at least right now, do not care.

T: How do you support while you were working out and was using steroids? Did you sponsor or something?

BB: Well, it was very expensive, and I was not dating my boyfriend stab distributor. I was on welfare at the time, and that was not exactly enough to buy my drugs, so my sister took me peel.

T: Peeling? What is that, rather than an esthetician do?

BB: Sorry, that's a Canadian term. Stripping means stripping! You know and takes off her clothes to music in front of a bunch of minor hockey players and insurance salesmen. I worked as a woman doing striptease for almost a year. Their stars much larger female bodybuilding ever worked as women doing striptease.

However, it turns out that the guys were more interested in the tits of my sister's redone my ass muscles, except the odd weirdo that would pay me to do the equivalent of a bodybuilding routine while the disc jockey played some music.

After that, one of my friends made me an American bodybuilding agent in New York that took me to fight and fighting movies. The money was very, very good, and I could soon buy more expensive European steroids.

In fact, I was making big cash. I even arming fight this rabbi. He paid $ 150 an hour to stick to arm wrestling. On our first date, I slammed down your wrist on the table so many times he takes up after ten minutes and complains that the back of his hand was too wound. I was afraid he would pay for ten minutes, but he paid for full time and left. I saw various times thereafter.

Another guy flew to Seattle, and I got to spend a week in a luxury hotel. He gave me $ 2,000 during the week, and I just had to fight it out once.

T: Oh man! That looks like what "Pretty Woman" would have been like if the Coen Brothers had directed! What was with the rabbi?

BB: Eh, they all seem pretty normal, except that they happened to be fired for something that is a little different. The guy I flew to Seattle was as the CEO or something of a big company. We even did not have sex simply have wanted me to fight with.

T: What was his source for steroids?

BB: Primarily co-competitors and the other female wrestlers. This fighter from Germany sent me mail all I needed: 25 mg tombstones Primobolan, Dianabol, Anavar Italian,.,

Sometimes the schmoes [a derogatory name for female bodybuilders men who pay to fight them with] would provide me with anabolics. One of them was a British airline pilot, and he would bring them to me when he flew over to Canada. His thing was looking to inject as he gave jerks off.

T: I think I'll go watch about six straight episodes of "The Brady Bunch" so I can feel good again about the world. Oh man! Let us return to some of the steroid cycles you did. What are your top three drugs for playing on size?

BB: Parabolan was great. I reacted well to Winstrol V, and also the British contrabandee alcohol and forms good old Dianabol Thai. But you gotta make sure you eat enough. Most people do not make the profits they want in anabolics for lack of sufficient protein and caloric intake.

T: What did you use drugs for the use of pre-contest?

BB: My pre-contest stack was oxandrolone, Primo labels, Clenbuterol, Winstrol V, and Cytomel.

I also chose Proviron to Nolvadex. For some reason, I always got stronger in Proviron, although all say it is worthless. Female competitors told me the same thing.

I also reacted well to this material Undestor [the testosterone undecanoate of] for short periods. I would have to stop, though, because I would start losing hair.

T: What about growth hormone?

BB: My new boyfriend got me into it with IGF-1 for six weeks, but I did not notice anything dramatic from it. He is such a psychopath and pathological liar, but I would not be surprised if he gave me fake stuff and kept the good material for him. Plus, on top of that, I had to play in a porn film to pay for it.

T: No, no, no go back in that direction. Remember ... Brady Bunch Brady Bunch. Have you followed medically for the life cycles?

BB: No, never. I just trusted boyfriends and trained the partners, and competitors. I wish I had access to a guy like Brian or Dan Duchaine Batcheldor.

T: Thank you, Ball T-shirt during his time. Be good. Really. I want to say. Be good.

BB: Well. Indeed [laughing].
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login