Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Florina Visan

Started by seanluvsfbbs, May 03, 2012, 12:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanluvsfbbs

Does anyone have any recent vids or photos of Florina Visan? I used to cam with her a lot but she has disappeared. Anyone know what has happened to her?


lucas66


Warhawk Overdrive

I thought she had been married for a long time.  ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

lucas66

she was single mom - and had to make money for herself and her daughter - so she had to do sessions and webcam - most girls are doing it because of no other choice

songman

was she in America? I thought she was Romanian...thx