Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of May 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, May 01, 2012, 01:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:








Vickie Gates



Tina Chandler



Skadi Seifert



Rene Marven



Phyllis Padur



Nuriye Evans



Kris Clark



Geraldine Morgan



Brandie Mae



Alevtina Goroshinskaya

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


gokuman7


fbblover2011


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vicenzo04


ilovesbiceps!

skadi and brandie both have oomph with bicep sexiness inbuilt!

strider99

I went for Vickie Gates and Brandi Mae, both beautifully shaped arms.

rigoberto


liffingme

my votes go to Skadi Seifert and brandi mae!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peter_strohm

Skadi - that's why I'll never win with these things: I'll always look at the whole package. I'm a lousy judge but Skadi is just so beautiful... :)

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

savage


SteveSmith

Geraldine Morgan is frigging huge and could knock out a horse.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS