Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Danireardon.com

Started by tardisfan, September 18, 2014, 05:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tardisfan

I found this and I wanted to post it to the group, is this legit or not? I was wondering if this her actual site or a fan run site?  :thanks:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tardisfan

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sunogalem

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found this and I wanted to post it to the group, is this legit or not? I was wondering if this her actual site or a fan run site?  :thanks:

Its her legit website. HDPhysique has links to the clothing store on both Dani's profile on the subscription website and her VOD studio on their video store.