LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of April 2012 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, March 31, 2012, 11:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:


Yaxeni Oriquen



Renee Toney


Monique Jones



Michelle Brent



Maureen Clary



Maria Segura


Rita Bello



Julie Bourassa



Cathy Lefrancois



Alevtina Goroshinskaya

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99

My vote went to Julie, she builds awesome arms.

peter_strohm

Monique Jones! Even her name makes me drool!

maryowen7002


mecury01

I voted for Julie because
shesis sensual blend of
beauty and muscle

john540

My vote is for Cathy Lefrancois and Julie Bourassa for overall appearence, proportions and muscular tickness.