LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Michelle Jin

Started by pmrkingston, March 13, 2012, 01:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmrkingston

There was a tiny, but crazy hot Asian bodybuilder named Michelle Jin. I saw some fantastic shots of her calves and legs sometime ago but cant find anything recent. Does anyone know if she is still active?


Warhawk Overdrive

I don't know if you would consider it recent but she did do the jr nationals last year. I was surprised to see the pictures because I also thought she was gone for good
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

pmrkingston

i didnt see those pictures...i will have to search them out. thats recent enough for me....thx