⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalya Zabolotnaya - weighlifter

Started by gordonlloyd, February 08, 2012, 08:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd


    You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

charlesperezz

karma for the person that can tell me who's the girl with the massive legs on the second pic
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KurisFTW

The girl in the middle of the second pic is Svetlana Podobedova.

kevin1


I guess the girl on the far left got 5th place.
:D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wombat

From the left:

Podium girl (lol)
Nadiya Mironyuk
Svetlana Podobedova
Ubaldina Valoyes
Nataliya Zabolotnaya