⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kim Chizevsky Now!

Started by big diesel, September 30, 2013, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big diesel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

big diesel

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Cas

Well,

This obviously is what happens after you stop mega cycling the 'muscle juice'. But if she's happier now, thats all that matters.

Raven

This is a consequent development. After her stopover in the fitness/figure class she now concentrates on family affairs (something you could do in your mid 40s).
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish her all the best.

Greetings

The Raven

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

reiner76

Her and Chad promote a few NPC shows a year.  I attended the MIDWAY USA championships, and she still looks great.  No pics though.