LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New website - girlsflexing.com

Started by goran72, October 04, 2013, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polchak



bluedays

I just subscribe to this and I can tell you I am very pissed right now.For 13 bucks a month, this site has no contents at all, no photos and all the clips are only 1-2 mins long which look like preview clips. I joined it mostly for that leggy babe Katie who has legs that can make every man drool. I feel so much regret and so lost right now....   :-[
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bluedays

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can share this great stuff with us.  :)
The problem with this site is there is no photos at all and those videos(which are only 1 minute long...) are for view only,there is no way I can share with you guys even I want to. God I want my money back.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login They probably just want people to purchase those full length clips from clips4sale...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login