⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What kind of voice?

Started by zarina, March 25, 2016, 12:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zarina

Posing another question for the group: 

Is there a specific kind of voice you imagine for a muscular woman in stories?  Some stories do describe voice with good detail, but I find many leave it to the reader's imagination.   I was curious if anyone else had considered if they read stories with a certain voice in mind.  Examples might be higher pitched, even girly, or lower, possibly rough and gravely.  Valley girl?  A specific actress? 

Personally I usually attribute a lower, sultry voice, but still very feminine.  But I think that's easily influenced if the author throws in some other description.  I do recall a growth story where the woman's voice was described as getting deeper and louder as she got larger (although still keeping the femininity), which I thought was a clever detail to throw in. 

zarina

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

NinjaStar

I'm not really into side effects in stories so I like to imagine the women keeping feminine voices. Its interesting that you brought this up. I like that idea of a woman's voice becoming more powerful as they grow, in fact I was planning to use that sooner or later in one of my stories.

In my minds ear, I imagined my characters of Valentina and Suzy to have opposite sounding voices. Valentina's voice to me sounds high and girlish with an almost imperceptible accent that fades in and out, whereas Suzy has a deeper, heavier Cajun inflected voice. Valentina is Russian born, but had spoken English for so long she sounds native except when stressed her accent creeps slightly back in. Suzy's from Louisiana and has a bit of a twang in her speech, and for some reason she has a blusey contralto singing voice akin to Alison Moyet's. I don't know why I think of them sounding this way as it's never brought up in story and ultimately unimportant, but I guess it helps me write dialog for them better.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

The Gov

Great question. Mine preference is somewhat deep, though decidedly feminine. Very lyrical. The characters I've written about have been very nice people and immensely strong. Good luck with this line of thought.

magnusmagneto

Depends on the character really.

Using my own for example (will only make sense if you've read these stories)

Kelly from Brian and Kelly was a bubbly, generally energetic girl.  Even after growing, she's still goofy and air-headed.
Jennifer from Big Things, being a younger character, of course had a high-pitched girlish voice in my head.
Isabella from Day at the Beach, deep sexy sultry spanish voice
Alex from Day at the Beach, scratchy punkish voice
Fortuna from Legend of the Desert, starts off as kind of a college-aged valley-girl voice, turns into a sultry, breathy goddess voice that still has an air of teasing to it
Tara from Mother Knows Best, starts off as an exasperated defeated middle-aged woman, turns into a deep, sultry, dominating voice

Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

M7

I've been attracted to muscular women since I first hit puberty and for many years a woman's voice was not something that I thought about and didn't effect me one way or the other. It was all about the muscle. In recent years however I've been finding the sound of a woman's voice can be a huge turn on. I can get aroused by all different types of voices too. More recently though, with fbbs I'm finding the lower and deeper their voices are, the more turned on I get. In the stories I've written, the main character has a deep voice.

DEA

Definatelly not some deep steroid voice....
.... Cory Everson had a nice voice in Double Impact

j2001

As long as it's not a deep, low-pitched steroidy voice, anything goes depending on the age of the woman.