Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BICEPS GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2011 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 06, 2011, 12:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Here the finalists!

Aleesha Young




Alina Popa




Cindy Phillips




Colette Guimond




Elena Seiple




Geraldine Morgan




Julie Bourassa




Kim Perez




Lindsay Mulinazzi




Marja Lehtonen




Nikki Fuller




Wendy McMaster













I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

I voted for Marja Lehtonen

Here my vote on detail

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fbblover2011


Fbb7777


HuBazze

Aleesha Young, Alina Popa and Marja Lehtonen were my chosen ones.

They have truly awesome arms. Yes, Colette's look huge, true. But that's because it's packed on a much smaller frame.


ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bergman

Voted for Alina Popa, Geraldine Morgan and Nikki Fuller!!!

:) :) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sunogalem

I chose Alina Popa, Lindsay Mulinazzi and Wendy McMaster.

marcel81x

Kim Perez is probably the most massive one in this poll. I also gave Lindsay a vote - I once saw her killing her her bicep with barbell curls at a strength contest. she was able to get further than anyone else. that deserves a vote ;-)