⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fit & Figure, Goddess of Nov-Dic 2011/Bikini Gdss of Nov-Dic 2011 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, October 31, 2011, 02:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clodomir

Why aren't they separate polls anyways, aren't there too many options when everyone is pooled?

Clodomir

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


femwrest

Larissa Reis's physique is just extraordinary.  The other ladies are great too but Larissa is just waaay too good.  Doesn't hurt that she's darn good looking too!

femwrest

Gosh, I just realised Larissa has almost twice the number of votes as her closest rival!!

RobMash

For fitness I voted for Larissa Reiss

For Bikini I voted for Adriana Hill

Here my chosen on detail


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS