LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi, I'm new here

Started by tattooluisa, October 11, 2011, 06:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tattooluisa

Hello , I'm new to the forum .
I'm sure I will find nice people to talk to about our sport and lifestyle.
Tattooluisa


RobMash


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tattooluisa


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Rob  :)

You are welcome!  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

almorae

Hi Rob Do you work sessions

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Rob Do you work sessions

No, I don't work sessions!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

almorae

My height 168 cm or 5.6 Weight 55 kg or 120 lbs
I have a girlfriend and height 180 cm or 5.11 And weighing 80 kg or 176 lbs
I want them to lift and carry my body but I am afraid that the piece can not What do you think

almorae

My height 168 cm or 5.6 Weight 55 kg or 120 lbs
I have a girlfriend and height 180 cm or 5.11 And weighing 80 kg or 176 lbs
I want her do the to lift and carry my body but I'm afraid the can not do  lifting and carrying What do you think


   

ilovesbiceps!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My height 168 cm or 5.6 Weight 55 kg or 120 lbs
I have a girlfriend and height 180 cm or 5.11 And weighing 80 kg or 176 lbs
I want her do the to lift and carry my body but I'm afraid the can not do  lifting and carrying What do you think


   

s it ur fantasy!!!
If u said truth--its pretty obvious she can rock u in her arms!
Hi tatooluisa--u look gorgeously stronger than many normal guys around.
May u progress n excel in ur life!