⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of November/ December 2011 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, October 31, 2011, 02:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


cpark08

I included Megan Abshire & Erica Cordie.
Their biceps don't look as big as others, but look really beautiful.

strider99

Tough choices, but I voted for Megan and Monique.  :)

marcel81x

I always like Alina - best overall apearence.
but going by those pictures it would have to be Monique and Laura

RobMash

I voted for Laura Binetti

Here my chosen on detail

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shedevilover2

ALL GIRLS THE  HAVE GREAT ARMS  BUT NONE AS GREAT AS LAURA.

LAURA BINETTI  !!

VOXA

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login