LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Valerie

Started by ChocolateMuscle, October 06, 2011, 08:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocolateMuscle

aww.. yea know, i totally wasn't on here at all. until just now :) I noticed my blog was getting a lot of hits and i miraculously found this website..that i'm in LOVE with ..THANKS :)

Oh and yes...This is Valerie..aka ChocolateMuscle :)


RobMash

Hello Valerie! Welcome on this forum! I hope you inform us about your news!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Do you have any photos to show us?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ChocolateMuscle

Thanks for the warm welcome.
At the moment i dont have any pictures, but hopefully soon i'll have some

RobMash

Thank you! We are curious to see your photos!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Warhawk Overdrive




There are a couple of pics on her site It will be cool to see the progression as she puts up more
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf