LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Emily Jackson

Started by Sar, August 16, 2011, 05:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


ilovesbiceps!

Emily: At the age of 12 I weighed around 145 and was just around 5 feet. I had no muscle so it was all fat. I started noticing that I wasn't losing weight about 3 months later, but that I was much stronger. At about six months, I was stronger and weighed 115-120. Now I am a comfortable 5'3" and 135 pounds. I didn't eat as much but I didn't change my diet. It was mainly the kayaking.

Read more at Suite101: Professional Kayaker Emily Jackson: Reigning US Women's Freestyle Kayaking Champion | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Emily Jackson: 62942_1575897958477_1266445777_1581012_8156209_n

Currently finishing Fire Science Degree, World Instructor Training Certified '06, Crossfit Level 1 '08, Crossfit Kettlebell '09, Mobility '09, Coaches Prep '10, Olympic Lifting '10, competed in the Crossfit NC/SC Sectionals for Games 2010. Emily has also been a Combat Medic for the Army Reserves since '06! Aspires to one day become a firefighter and continue being a Crossfit trainer! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login