LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Crossfit Games

Started by fp909, July 29, 2011, 05:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fp909

Hey guys,

The Crossfit Games are this weekend, featuring 60 of the most ripped women I've ever seen. wasn't able to take photos today (beach workout, argh) but I was definitely staring at the huge amounts of muscle and the amazing displays of endurance and agility.  I'm going back tomorrow so I'll do my best to take some worthwhile photos for you guys. If you can't wait for those there should be a working stream tomorrow on ESPN3

fp909

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

peggypwr1

Where are they held?

Do they have multiple games in each city? or one big event?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Penguin

Boom. Here's the pictures. I'm magic.

Nah, just got them off their website...









User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Penguin

I double posted a picture like an asshole. It was supposed to go:



Fuck if I read urls...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

They've been at the Home Depot Center in Carson, CA for the last 2 years.  Its 2 or 3 events daily, lots of individuals and team athletes, and crowd athletes as well.  They had regionals last month in like Long beach, CA, New England somewhere, Ohio, etc.  In reverse, Annie THorisdottir (22), Annie Sakamoto, idk that woman, Lindsey Valenzuela, and Becky Conzelman (39 years old)

ilovesbiceps!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
marvellous strong crossfitters

ilovesbiceps!

enjoy cross fit video links i will post regularly:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i have no preview guys--if u want i can keep posting or stop as u all wish

ilovesbiceps!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
probably this link will help if u failed to notice females there

uzi4you2

some nice cross fit muscle at this event also

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login