⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Video Idea

Started by hnasty, July 18, 2011, 04:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hnasty

I would love to see an adult hardcore video of a male and female bodybuilder, both in contest shape.  Like imagine a scene with Yvette Bova and Dennis Wolf, both in contest shape.

hnasty

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

gordonlloyd

I'd rather see someone like Yaxeni and a lightweight male BB
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

carrotoe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bova turns me off like a shut-off notice from the utility company.

Agreed.

Unicron

Interesting that you bring this subject up 'cause I saw an image of Charmaine Patterson and (what looked to be) Lee Stone not too long ago. I was wondering if they did a video together or a photo shoot.