Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My all time favorite sprinter...so far

Started by kj30, June 10, 2011, 04:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kj30

Hello all, my last post for today. This is my all time favorite sprinter. It is unfortunate about her being involved in the whole Balco scandal. I know there are many opinions on substance abuse in sports but when you get to the top it is always tempting to do whatever it takes to be even better. Bottom line...she worked hard too and had an amazing body in my opinion.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Karma appreciated. More to come...

Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

kj30

Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

beelzebub

Karma given. I always thought that she was hot. When that doping scandal hit her I knew I´d never see her in all her glory again. Her female muscles can make you crazy ... 

kj30

Beelzebub,

Indeed! She was awesome and a thing of beauty to watch toast her fellow competitors. I also feel she has a beautiful face in addition to all the muscles...but that's just me :).

Thanks for the comment!

Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

toto12


kj30

Thanks Toto12...I forgot to name her anywhere because I thought it would be obvious...especially to those of us who've had a day dream or two about her :). If one tries to look up more use Kelli instead of Kelly for your searches. Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

toto12

Yes, she is Kelli and not Kelly.

I saw her in live in 2003 in the world championship of track and field in Paris, and thanks her doping trouble the french girl Muriel Hurtis take the 3rd place in the 200m.