LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Biceps Goddess of July 2011 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, July 01, 2011, 10:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



The survey of june is sponsored by "Mister OM - the athletes whisperer"..
The winners of the surveys MUSCLES, BICEPS and FITNESS, will be awarded an exclusive photo shootout offered by Mister OM.

Link--->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                                                   


Carrie Walend



Colette Guimond



Kathy Connors



Klaudia Larson



Maria Rita Bello



Maria Segura



Mary Toole



Mindi O'Brien



Nursel Gurler



Susan Myers

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


RobMash

I voted for Nursel Gurler, IMO the better mix between good look and big biceps

Here my chosen on  detail


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gokuman7


machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VOXA

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sunogalem

My votes are for Maria Rita Bello and Mindi O'Brien.

Bergman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

strider99

I voted for Nursel Gurler and Susan Meyers, found them the most impressive shape and size arms.

Timmon

Agreed. Susan's biceps were a massive turn on for me!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS