Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Abs

Started by NnethKe, June 03, 2011, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NnethKe

There should be an abs poll too, there are a lot of great abs to pick from...!!!

NnethKe

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

RobMash

I have not enough time to organize it.  Do you want organize it?
If you want organize it I can give you a little help
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Propose a poll and say to members if they want it. I  could organize it if there are many people who wants it
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

shanghai

Yes, I like this idea.

RobMash

Guys propose a poll and ask to members of this forum if they want it. If the major part of the members like I could organize it
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS