LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidates of June 2011 (read my post inside)

Started by robin, April 24, 2011, 01:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


THFC

I'm nominating Yeon Woo Jhi for May.  I'll probably nominate her for June and July too. :)

damage888

I would like to nominate Katrinka Danielson, my current fav  8)

RobMash

For nomination you have time till 20th May. The candidate nominate after will be put in list for the next poll of July

The four candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Fitness Goddess.
The two candidates most nominated will partecipate on the poll Bikini Goddess.

Please don't nominate the previous Fitness Goddess and Bikini Goddess.

The previous Fitness Goddess are: Federica Belli, Mavi Gioia, Andrea Swanson,  Jamie Costa, Ocean Bloom,  Lorena Cozza, Pauline Nordin,  Larissa Reis,  Andressa Vieira, Amy Martin, Mindi O'Brien will be put on the polls one by one so nominate others candidates if you want win karma.

The previous Bikini Goddess are: Nathalia Melo, Priscilla Barrera, Abby Lindemann, Brooke Mora, Missy Coles, Abbie Burrows, Jaime Baird, Sonia Gonzales, Davana Medina, Lindsey Nicole      

The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find three photos (one in front pose, one in lateral pose and one in back pose taken by her contest)


I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SANCES


stitchface

Valeria Ammirato for bikini goddess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


more pics here...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login