LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalia Salas

Started by manayunk770, August 23, 2017, 05:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manayunk770

Happy 30th Bday today!

Natalia Salas is a Peruvian actress and glamour model.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Personal
Born:   August 23, 1987 (age 30)
Lima, Peru
Ethnicity:   Latina
Nationality:   Peruvian

Body
Measurements:   36D-25-37
Bra/cup size:   36D (80D)
Boobs:   Natural
Height:   5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Weight:   117 lb (53 kg)
Body type:   Slim
Eye color:   Brown
Hair:   Brown
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

manayunk770

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS