Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lynn Suave

Started by ollie703, April 24, 2011, 03:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ollie703

I'm thinking of joining Lynn's site. She doesn't look as good as she did, but I'm expecting some footage from the 1990s. Is it worth joining? Any gym sessions from the 90s? nudity? I know she's done some impressive gyms essions recently (on youtube).

ollie703

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

cash000

Ok,

Join once, it's cheap anyway. Download all/any material that takes your fancy, most of her clips are short but very intense,  when she goes for it she really turns it on.

Cancel membership, wait six months and join again.

ollie703

Karma for your prompt reply. I just hope there are plenty of workouts from her younger days.

cash000

Not really mate, if I had to guess I'd say the oldest clips are little more than a few years. There's workout stuff on there but it's recent, the rest is all webcam based, lots of muscle worship, bit a shirt ripping, fruit crashing, the odd massive strap-on clip, if that's your bag, a little bit of big clit stuff.

I think she's hot as fuck but to be honest her site is a bit of a poor man's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login