Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Oh you who would like to see an actress, making a movie?

Started by Pepekun, March 24, 2010, 12:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pepekun

I have several candidates to be somebody in the world of film or a TV series.

Andrea Trent would a actress stupendous, my like the cinema of fantasy-Anime.
Other girls that I wish to jump to the movies are between others:

for example, Andrea Giacomi, Christine Resendes, Lindsey Cope, y some more.

What you see of these girls to take the plunge?. ::) :D


Pepekun

I want to see one of my favorite movies, but she is the main protagonist of the film of fantasy and History.

My Top 10 for the Great Screen.
Andrea Giacomi
Christine Resendes
Lindsey Cope
Andrea Trent.
Debbie Leung
Lisa Bickels.
Sarah Hayes.
Macey Boudreau.
Shawn Tan
MZ Devious

This are mys favorites to do something important.