LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

FitAdultStars.com

Started by RandomUser, October 28, 2016, 01:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomUser

Is this site a scam? They claim to have a working Clips4Sale page that doesn't exist and they refuse to take Visa cards for membership. When I corresponded with the site owner, he stopped replying when I asked him to elaborate on payment options when I refused to give card info over email.

RandomUser

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is this site a scam? They claim to have a working Clips4Sale page that doesn't exist and they refuse to take Visa cards for membership. When I corresponded with the site owner, he stopped replying when I asked him to elaborate on payment options when I refused to give card info over email.

They did have a c4s site, no idea if its still running. Its the same guy that runs muscletease.

There isn't that much muscle on FAS - mostly porn stars.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

MM2K

That sounds strange. I know at some point he accepted paypal. Dont know if he still does. I looked on the ccbill page of the site and it appears it no longer accepts either mastercard or visa. Strange. Well, thankfully I have already gotten everything I need from the site. It hasnt posted anything of value in a couple of years.  I can tell you that I have done business with him several times  and have not been ripped off.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY