⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Give your candidate of Feb 2011, 10/20 Karma for the winner

Started by RobMash, January 14, 2011, 12:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

10 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never won any previous polls.

15 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate taken more votes and never partecipate at any previous polls
  look the list of the fitness athletes have partecipated to the previous polls here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

25 karma for the member who nominate:

- the candidate beats a previous Goddess

The previous Fitness Goddess (Federica Belli, Danielle Rouleau, Andrea Swanson,  Jamie Costa, Ocean Bloom,  Lorena Cozza, Pauline Nordin,  Larissa Reis,  Andressa Vieira, Amy Martin) will be put on the polls one by one so nominate others candidates if you want win karma.

The candidate won't be put in list if I can't find three photos (one in front pose, one in lateral pose and one in back pose taken by her contest)

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SANCES


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
fitness: Monique Jones

bikini: Kris Murrell

Monique Jones is a bodybuilder not a fitness athlete

Kris Murrell is a bodybuilder not a bikini athlete

I can't put them in list, please nominate a fitness and a bikini athlete
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


SANCES

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
fitness: Monique Jones

bikini: Kris Murrell

Monique Jones is a bodybuilder not a fitness athlete

Kris Murrell is a bodybuilder not a bikini athlete

I can't put them in list, please nominate a fitness and a bikini athlete


sorry ....


fitness:    
Raechelle Chase

bikini:
Khanh Nguyen


it' ok?  :)

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
fitness: Monique Jones

bikini: Kris Murrell

Monique Jones is a bodybuilder not a fitness athlete

Kris Murrell is a bodybuilder not a bikini athlete

I can't put them in list, please nominate a fitness and a bikini athlete


sorry ....


fitness:    
Raechelle Chase

bikini:
Khanh Nguyen


it' ok?  :)

Yes, it's ok now  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


santino

Fitness:Mindi o'Brien
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Bikini:Gina Aliotti
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


THFC