LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rafaela Montanaros - Brazil - Pole Dancer

Started by crypto160, October 15, 2010, 07:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crypto160

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


crypto160


crypto160

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JanTore

Absolutely stuning girl, thanks a lot!  ;D

Here is her website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A few more:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kared1

Nice vid with Rafaela from some poledancing contest:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
**********/?d=0CBZ8RC0

la_renga

nice find crypto160 k+ 4 U and thanks 4 the video kared1

Unpepino

It's called Rafaela Montanaro 3rd Place World Pole Sport _amp (poke dance). It's 42M and I could put it here. I'm just not sure if I got it through this forum.
Anyone knows it from here? Should I upload? If it helps you remember she had the song Still loving you by the scorpions in the background

Unpepino

No reply so I decided to upload the movie in Megaupload since I didn't have the link anymore:

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
**********/?d=DF6D6BD9

Really amazing!

crypto160