⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Minihulk

Started by Musculoadicto1965, September 16, 2025, 02:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musculoadicto1965

This young girl is new to sessions. Anyone seen her: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?
Any feedback?

Musculoadicto1965

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This young girl is new to sessions. Anyone seen her: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?
Any feedback?

She is MiniHulk but she is not that mini at 175 lbs, She must be pretty strong

2ndHoodman

Hopefully someone sees her

fa13


MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAny recent reviews?

A lot on her SG page but I am not sure if anyone as seen her yet from here.

2ndHoodman


JustBiceps

I sent her an email like two weeks ago, but still haven't heard from her yet

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI sent her an email like two weeks ago, but still haven't heard from her yet

Same here. Granted, I was inquiring about a session in December, but I was hoping she'd at least reply and give a rate.

Decent chance she doesn't reply that far in advance to the date of the session. Who knows.