Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What type of muscular women are you into?

Started by Chainer★, July 15, 2023, 01:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonyaonya

I prefer natural muscle over weight trained muscle.  Track and Field, Cycling, Skating and Dancing produce the type of muscle that I like to see on women.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)


jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI prefer natural muscle over weight trained muscle.  Track and Field, Cycling, Skating and Dancing produce the type of muscle that I like to see on women.

I know what you mean. Around the early '00s, with my Amazon role play, I had what I call now, "transitional" sensual dominatrixes who were natural muscle, athletic, some were dancers (not strippers) and some were busty. That's how I found massmuscle, wb270 (the original) and this site, among others. Some fbbs, others athletes who could have been actresses, etc., many who were sensual and dominant. I was athletic then, now... I guess okay for my age. The last few years I'm back with mature naturally athletic domina I knew years ago. sonyaonya, you gotta know when to say when and know what you mean. Great post. 

Matthew_91