⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Strong Wife

Started by taoschild, May 28, 2026, 03:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Hey All - Thanks for your help with the Strong Wife. It's ready for beta release :) and I'm going to leave a coupon code here for Saradas folks (because many of you helped with ideas for it's creation) here tomorrow when it publishes (for half off until June 1st)
--------
Here is the copy cover: Mike thought he understood strength. So when his wife Shannon began lifting, he expected a fitter wife. What he got was a goddess.

As her body transforms and strength explodes, Mike finds himself caught between pride and panic. The woman he married is becoming something more: bigger, stronger, and even more dominant. Her body and effortless power leave him equal parts terrified and desperately turned on.

At first, he fights it. Then he starts to crave it.

But when Shannon's growing power collides with his insecurities in the bedroom, at parties, and in moments that leave him literally pinned beneath her, Mike must confront the hardest truth of all. Does loving a stronger woman mean he has to become smaller?

Is a strong wife a threat or a revelation?

Funny, intimate, emotionally charged, and unapologetically fascinated by powerful women, The Strong Wife explores what it means to stand beside greatness and chose it anyway.

Perfect for readers who enjoy:

   • emotionally complex relationship dynamics
   • strong, muscular heroines
   • bodybuilding and strength culture
   • emotional role reversals
   • stories about identity and evolving as a couple

And also for anyone who has ever looked at a woman deadlifting six hundred pounds and thought:

This is either awakening something in me or ruining my life.
----
Here is a section from Chapter 10: The Morning After

I woke up the next morning in a fog, my head pounding as I tried to piece together the events of the night before. Then it all came rushing back in jagged, punch‑drunk flashes.

My wife kicked my ass.

And somehow, impossibly, I had managed to be the ass in the equation in more ways than one.

I lay there staring at the ceiling for a long moment while my brain conducted the world's least encouraging motivational seminar. Well, Mike, congratulations. You finally found your fitness journey. Some people get inspired by Rocky. You got inspired by getting physically disciplined by your wife in the family room and the bedroom.

There was no more "I'll start Monday." No more "I'm easing back into it." This time I was serious. I was going to become a man again. Or at least a man who could look his wife in the eye without imagining her thighs around his head.

I brushed my teeth and pulled on a pair of sweats, already picturing myself in the basement, lifting, sweating, reclaiming something I'd clearly lost. Today would be the first day of the rest of my life. I was not going to be some tool physically intimidated by his own wife.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Parts of the night before had been... heaven.

But it was humiliating. Mostly humiliating. Okay, maybe seventy-thirty.

Panic hit me hard; it felt like she'd kicked me again.

How the hell am I going to catch up to her?

There wasn't so much of a "strength gap" between us. It was a chasm. The Grand Canyon didn't look that deep.

Clearly, just working out wasn't going to be enough. Which was why, before my conscience could intervene, I opened my laptop and canceled Shannon's recurring order of medical-grade HGH. I hovered over the button for one dramatic second, then clicked.

A flare of petty, evil excitement shot through me. Okay, I thought, cackling in the dark, first rule of villainy: don't get caught.

But I knew that was just the start. The next step was going to be harder, and I really didn't want to think about what she'd do when she found out.

Given recent events, I was beginning to suspect I should avoid provoking the woman who could throw me across the room and squeeze me into submission, quite literally.

I finished dressing and headed downstairs.

Morning light spilled through the kitchen windows in soft gold bands, turning the whole room hazy and warm. Shannon stood at the counter pouring coffee while the kids brought life to breakfast the way only children can.

And for one disorienting second, she looked almost unreal. Not intimidating. Well, intimidating, but mostly just... devastatingly beautiful.

She'd clearly already worked out.

A faint sheen of sweat still clung to her skin, catching the sunlight across her shoulders and collarbones. Her cheeks were lightly flushed. Her hair was tied back in a loose, messy knot that looked less styled than conquered. The thin tank top she wore was damp in places, sticking to the hard lines of her body like it had surrendered somewhere halfway through her workout.

She looked like a goddess who had just stepped off the battlefield and decided to make coffee.

Her beauty was the kind of vision an artist paints when going through a very specific phase. Perhaps the "divine feminine rendered entirely in shoulders and triceps" phase. The kind of phase that probably ended with the artist getting stepped on voluntarily. The kind of phase I knew a thing or two about after the previous evening.

And Christ, she looked strong. Just standing there casually with a coffee pot in one hand while power practically hummed beneath her skin. She was healthy, strong, and in complete control of the situation, like she always was.

The whole scene was a bit surreal. It was as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened the evening before. I leaned in and gave her a light kiss on the cheek, like a nervous peasant paying homage to an empress who could bench-press him if she got bored.

She giggled. "Have a good rest?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, swallowing, and ruffled Mike Jr.'s hair like a nervous stage dad. "I'm kind of hungry too because I missed dinner."

Shannon nodded to the table where my breakfast and newspaper were waiting, as if nothing had changed, and I sat.

"Daddy," Mike Jr. said, mouth full of cereal, "I heard some strange noises last night."

Shannon giggled harder. "Daddy sometimes makes funny noises before he goes to sleep. Don't worry about it, honey."

"Yeah—don't worry about it, Mikey," I said a little too sharply. "I think Daddy's going to stop making those noises soon enough. Maybe Mommy will start making them."

Shannon snorted into her coffee.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Here is the coupon code "Thank your Saradas" Q825S for 50% off until June 1st.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login If you like the book please leave a review and if you catch any errors the editor missed please let me know. Also let me know if the coupon doesn't work for some reason.

If you only have an Amazon kindle account, I'm sorry bc I can't generate a coupon there -- but I'll drop the link here when it goes live along with another section from Chapter 10
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Here is the link to Amazon - sorry, I have no coupon there: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
-----
Then the playful glint in her eyes shifted into something darker, more predatory.

She walked over.

By the time she stopped beside me, the room felt smaller, like the air itself had to make space for her. She was close enough that I could feel the heat rolling off her body, her shadow swallowing me whole. Power radiated off her in waves.

My heart hammered. For a split second, real fear spiked through me. She looked like she could pick me up and pin me against the wall without breaking a sweat, and part of me worried she might actually do it. A shiver ran up my spine, then my bladder briefly considered filing for divorce.

She leaned down slightly.

"Careful, Papa Bear," she purred, her eyes locked on mine. "Momma Bear might just have to remind you who makes the real noises around here... especially when little bears aren't listening."

My face went hot.

There was no safe response to that. My brain briefly offered three options: apologize, flee, or become a different person entirely. I chose a fourth option.
"You know," I said quickly. "I think I'm going to start working out every morning before breakfast."

Shannon studied me for a beat, then smiled like someone humoring a plan they already knew the ending to.

"Mm-hm," she said.

She squeezed my shoulder. The pressure was instant and precise. A white‑hot bolt of pain shot through my arm before she let go, like she'd flipped a switch labeled "Reminder: You are the weak one."

"That sounds like a plan. But for today, I thought you'd help around the house," she continued casually, "and watch the kids. After I finish my workout, I'm going to the mall with Ellen. Yesterday was good for the kids, but less productive for me. I need new blouses. I'm starting to bust the old ones at the seams. Upper arms."

I stared at my cereal like it held the answers.

"I—I just want to get back in shape," I stammered.

Still proving her point, she rolled up her sleeves as I spoke. Maybe I was paranoid, but they went higher than usual. Deliberately so.
She turned her arms and admired them. How could she not? Her forearms were thick and vascular, biceps swollen and dark with power, and veins like steel cables ran everywhere under her skin. She clenched her fist and flexed. The muscle jumped, swelling obscenely. God, her arms had to be nearly the size of my thighs.

Something twisted in my chest. Fear, humiliation, and a third thing I was absolutely not going to name before coffee. It was the emotional equivalent of realizing the thermostat was set to "submissive."

And the worst part was that I was half hard. Fantastic. My wife just told me I'm basically the family maid now, and my dick is throwing a parade. I'm a walking contradiction with a boner.

"That's fine, honey, but for today, you're going to watch the kids."

I caved instantly.

"Okay."

She leaned in and kissed me gently. It was her version of forgiveness or, possibly, of a patent on my soul. Then, as I cleared the table with Maximum Beta Energy, she whispered in my ear, "You'll never lift a weight another day in your life. But I want you in shape for the bedroom, though, so you'll need to build stamina. Running, biking, and crunches can be your thing. I am the muscle in this family. Got it?"

She sounded like she was half‑joking, which was the worst kind of joking because part of me knew that I was the punchline. And some pathetic, turned-on part of me was already getting used to it.

I nodded. And to my surprise, the word "no" never even formed in my mind. It was like my ego had learned to stay in the corner and clap politely.
"Do you want the apron?" she asked, already heading upstairs to change into her workout clothes.

I declined demurely. I'd already earned a silver medal in the emasculation Olympics. It was too early to claim a gold too.

For the next few hours, I vacuumed, dusted, mopped, and folded laundry like I was trying out for Extreme Housewife. The whole time, Shannon banged the weights in the basement like a bat out of hell. The clanging was so loud I'm pretty sure the neighbors secretly added "listening to the Greye's" to their morning routine.

But it wasn't just the iron. It was her. Every heavy rep was punctuated by grunts that vibrated up through the floorboards and straight into my cock.

"Unnngh!"

A low, masculine-sounding growl followed by the crash of plates.

"Hrrrnngh!"

Another savage, effort-filled grunt as she powered through something brutal. It was the kind of sound that made my knees weak and my dick throb.
I pictured her traps bulging like armored ledges, thick quads driving into the floor until the concrete seemed to squat under her. Even from upstairs, it sounded like every rep was a claim staked on the entire house: I own this. Unggh. I own you. Unggh.

I didn't interrupt her until the doorbell rang, but my hand had moved southward on several occasions between vacuuming the kitchen and wiping the counters, a guilty little betrayal every time her next grunt shook the foundation.

Ellen had arrived, ready to go shopping.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Today is the last day the coupon is valid - I'll post more of the story here tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

"Hey Ellen," I said, gesturing toward the family room with the practiced politeness of a butler who'd been demoted, "why don't you sit in here while I go get Shannon. She might need a minute to clean up. Can I get you a drink or something?"

"I love your first‑hand service," Ellen said, settling in like this was a five‑star experience. "I wish I could get my husband to cater to me a little more. Sure, I'd just like a glass of water."

I fetched her the drink, turned on the TV, and made the remote button clicks obey like a trained circus animal. Honestly, I was willing to do anything to avoid questioning my sudden career change from "breadwinner" to "support staff."

Then I went downstairs to Carol's lair.

When I reached the basement, the clanging had stopped. An almost eerie silence filled the air, the kind that usually means either deep contemplation or someone about to bench‑press your dignity.

It was oddly quiet when I crept downstairs, like a door mouse trying not to wake whatever apex predator now lived in my house. Then I saw why. I nearly froze mid-step.

Shannon was standing naked in front of the mirror, studying her reflection with the calm appraisal of someone inspecting a finished work that had turned out better than expected, but was still improving. She wasn't just more muscular than before. She looked engineered. Maybe in the Panama Canal or Brooklyn Bridge way. Like an engineering wonder of it's age.

Her shoulders had broadened, tapering down into a tightly carved waist that made the V-shape of her torso almost architectural. Her chest and upper back flowed into each other as if Prometheus had handled the clay with his own hands. Even at rest, her posture carried the tension of a coiled system waiting for input.

She looked like a polished bodybuilder who'd taken a side gig as a god.

She turned slightly, checking herself from the side. Her muscle density was unworldly. Without trying, her stomach stayed clenched in sharp relief, like her abs had a union and a schedule. When she flexed, thick cables of muscle stretched and rolled under her skin, shifting and knotting on command. It was like her body came with its own remote control. I stood there, holding a glass of water nobody needed, while my brain tried to reframe the moment as "admiring my wife" instead of "quietly emasculated by the future of human evolution."

It failed immediately.

She shuddered at the raw power thrumming through her body.

And I, like Pavlov's dog with a side job in a gym, started drooling and breathing harder. My arousal built again, swelling somewhere beneath my jogging shorts like an overeager intern who'd just been promoted. Her naked muscles, rippling and drumming under the basement lights, looked like they were begging to be used for something heavy.

Perhaps folding her husband's body into neat little corners.

Muscles pushed against muscle, her body a living sculpture she was happily test‑driving. Her fingers wandered over hard pecs and taut, erect nipples, exploring like she was inventorying her own hardware. The dreamy, hungry look in her eyes was obvious. Would it take the form of another round of "Momma Bear reminds Papa Bear who's in charge," or maybe this time she'd overwhelm me in the bedroom and cool the furnace between her legs?

When her eyes found mine in the mirror, a quick knowing smile flitted across her features.

Then, as if reminding me exactly what my job was, her fingers drifted lower. They grazed slowly over her wet, sticky pussy that was visibly glistening with her arousal. She let her fingertips linger just long enough for the wet sound of her own slickness to reach my ears. It was a soft, obscene little schlick that made my cock twitch helplessly. Her needy folds, puffy and soaked from her self-admiration, called to me.

Somehow, she had enough self-control to wrest her hand away. For her audience of one, she raised her arms into a triumphant double-biceps flex. The muscles swelled upward, even bigger than the night before. It must have been arms day for the apocalypse. Those cantaloupe‑sized peaks of solid flesh pulsed with a network of veins like a highway system feeding desperate, hungry tissue.

My teeth chattered, caught between awe, fear, and raw, stupid lust. The sound gave me away. Her cheeks flushed pink in response—the first genuinely embarrassed flicker she'd shown in weeks.

"I... I don't even fit in my workout clothes anymore," she explained, like this was a minor inconvenience, not evidence that she'd upgraded the human prototype.

"You look amazing," I said, my brain clearly on vacation and refusing to respond to mental distress calls. The words that actually fit the occasion—herculean, unfathomable, terrifyingly beautiful—were apparently on mute.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

And she gets stronger every day.

taoschild

Slowly, haltingly, I made my way over to her, like a piece of loose metal drawn into a powerful magnet. I sank onto my knees in front of her, hands hovering just shy of touching, then finally settled on her muscle‑packed, sweat‑slicked arms as if I were asking permission and worshipping her at the same time.

For a moment she watched, eyebrow quirked at my subservient little homage to her personal monument of perfection. It was as if she was observing a minor behavioral experiment that had started without her consent.

The scene was equal parts erotic and ridiculous, and I was fully committed to the absurdity of my life choices.

She spread her powerful legs wider, the thick quads flexing and parting like twin pillars, revealing the glistening source of her pleasure hovering inches from my face. I leaned in, breath shaky, lips parting in anticipation.

Then her deep, alluring voice cut through the haze like a fire alarm.

"Did I hear a doorbell?" she asked, calm and composed, as if she weren't currently dripping wet with my face inches from her pussy.

Shannon had me stall Ellen while she leapt upstairs, presumably to assemble some kind of "civilian clothes" configuration that wouldn't terrify the neighbors too much. I sat in the family room, chatting with Ellen while doing my best to angle my body so she wouldn't notice the raging tent in my sweats.

Who have I become?

Was I now sexually aroused by being the beta in our relationship and having a wife who could probably dead‑lift the couch without batting an eyelash? My face twisted into a grimace of recognition: part enlightenment, part existential crisis. Then anger flared, finally dousing my arousal like a mental cold shower. I could still feel the heat down there, but it was now wrapped in shame, like a microwaved burrito stuffed inside a funeral.

Shortly after, Shannon came down wearing my white tank top and a pair of my cutoff jeans. The effect was devastating. The shirt was stretched obscenely tight across her massive chest with the thin white fabric clinging desperately to the heavy, rounded swell of her breasts. Her nipples pressed visibly against the material, dark and stiff. The shirt rode high on her torso, exposing the deep ridges of her abs. Each was perfectly aligned like a cobblestone path someone had paid extra to have.

My clothes only made her superiority more obvious, like dressing a wrestling statue in a toddler's T‑shirt.

The cutoff jeans fared even worse. They hugged her massive thighs like they were painted on, the thick, sweeping quads bulging against the denim with every step. Her glutes were two heavy, striated spheres of power that strained the seams so tightly I half-expected them to surrender with an audible rip.

"Hey, Ellen. Sorry for the wait," Shannon said casually, like she hadn't just re‑engineered human anatomy in the basement. Ellen turned, her jaw dropping and then just... staying there.

Finally, she managed, "Oh. I see what you mean, Shannon. We need to upgrade your wardrobe and size up, too."

Shannon laughed. "Yeah, and this isn't even mine. It's Mike's." She tugged lightly at the shirt stretched across her torso. "I've got the shorts pinned at the waist with a safety pin because otherwise they slip down, but my thighs are still trying to declare independence."

The denim audibly protested as she shifted her weight.

"Though you're right," Shannon added cheerfully. "I definitely need bigger clothes."

I winced. Publicly outsized by my wardrobe and my wife in the same breath. Somewhere deep inside me, a small, exhausted man in a business suit updated the emergency board:

STATUS OF HOUSEHOLD MASCULINITY: critically compromised.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I made a mental note not to let her say any of this in front of the kids, the neighbors, or anyone with functioning ears ever again.

Ellen, meanwhile, bulldozed straight past my psychological collapse and into enthusiastic admiration.

"You are so lucky," she said, pointing accusingly at Shannon. "I can't get Jim to do anything around the house. Not even clean up after himself. Mike's a real keeper."

Shannon looked over at me and winked.

"Yeah," she said warmly. "He's a sweetheart. Honestly, it's really not that hard to get him to help."

The words themselves were innocent.

Unfortunately, her body chose that exact moment to become supporting evidence.

As she spoke, her biceps swelled instantly. It was only a half flex, but the muscle ignited into twin peaks of dense, coiled power. Veins crawled and pulsed across them like highways feeding an overactive power plant. At the same time, her thighs tightened under the cutoff denim, thick slabs of muscle pressing outward, the fabric biting into them as if trying to hold back a river. They looked like stone columns planted into the floor, radiating terrifying dominance.

Moisture from her shower still clung to her skin, catching the light as it traced slow, glistening paths down one bulging arm and disappeared into the deep valleys of muscle. She didn't strain. She didn't need to. She just existed, and the world adjusted around her.

Shannon laughed. "It's pretty easy to get help around here. Isn't that right, Mike?" she asked, voice all innocent and velvety, like a lion purring over a fresh kill.

"No, not hard at all," I muttered, turning back to the sink, where I dove into finishing the dishes with the enthusiasm of a man trying to scrub away his dignity. At least the water was hot enough to match my face, and the angle was right to hide my manhood, which had traitorously risen to full staff once again. It felt like an eager intern who didn't read the room. Ellen stared openly at the majesty that was Shannon with disbelief and a little envy. "Jesus, Shannon."

"I know, right?" Shannon said easily, glancing down at herself with amused acceptance, like waking up built like a mythological muscle goddess was just another annoying side effect of cardio.

Ellen shook her head. "Jim complains if I ask him to carry groceries in from the car."

Shannon snorted. "That's because you ask. Mike responds much better to positive reinforcement."

I nearly dropped a plate into the sink.

Ellen laughed loudly. "Oh, my God."

"What?" Shannon asked innocently, though the wicked little smile tugging at her mouth ruined the act. "I'm serious. Appreciation goes a long way."

Her eyes flicked toward me.

"So does supervision."

My ears burned so hot I was surprised smoke didn't start pouring out of them.

Ellen looked between us with widening amusement, clearly trying to decide whether this was flirting, psychological warfare, or some deeply niche HGTV marriage dynamic.

Meanwhile, I focused very hard on rinsing a fork as if it contained the answers to several deeply troubling questions about my life.

Shannon just smiled comfortably, like our new dynamic already made perfect sense to her.

Then the two of them started toward the door together, still chatting.

"Oh, I will," Shannon replied, with the cheerful tone of someone who already had a PowerPoint ready. Just before the door closed, she called back, "And when you're done with the dishes, Mike, please help the kids with their homework."

"At least she said please," I grumbled under my breath, which was small comfort for a man whose ego was currently living out of a suitcase.

She stopped. "Did you say something, Mike?"

Every survival instinct I possessed activated simultaneously. What would she do in front of Ellen?

"No, honey," I said, voice squeaking only slightly. "I will."

She nodded, apparently satisfied with outsourcing household cognitive labor, and they headed out toward the side door to the garage.

Their voices faded until I heard Ellen exclaim, "Nooo, you've got to be kidding me. Oh, Shannon! You have to teach me." Okay. I was being paranoid. Of course, they were talking about how she'd built a body like a Greek god on steroids, not about how she'd casually redefined the word "dominance" by folding me into our furniture the night before.

Probably.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

havok1209

Dude. Why do these stories always have to emasculate the husband? She's not a good person, do you really get off on the idea of being cucked like that?

taoschild

I disagree that she is emasculating him and in most of my books I don't do that. The book is from his perspective and it's his attempt to rationalize his wife now being stronger than him and initially that's hard for him. She doesn't do it intentinally.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Wenwill See how far she goes.

havok1209

How is it about him just "rationalizing" his wife being stronger than him when she's the one that manipulates the situation to keep him weak? HGH supplements and forbidding him from lifting aren't passive decisions.

taoschild

You haven't read the scene from any context so I understand your thought process, but no, it's not that way.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login