⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

"Class actions" to attract sessionists in a country/city

Started by Makko2, June 06, 2026, 07:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makko2

Hi,
I am wondering how is it possible to convince a sessionist to come in my country/city involving more fans of her as possible showing her that the travel worths.
Have u already tried to create a "critical mass" of fans that has allowed to make a sessionist to decide to come in your country city? How did you do this thing?
Sometimes I know that there are incredible girls that rarely (or never) come in my country, so I give you this request.
Can u help me?
Have u yet successfully experienced something like this?
Thanks for your answer!
Bye

Makko2

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Zenzen

Yes, I've seen it work before, but it usually takes more coordination than people expect.

From what I've observed, the biggest factor is reducing the risk for the sessionist. Travel costs, hotel expenses, and uncertainty about bookings are often what keep someone from visiting a particular city or country.

A few things that seem to help:

• Gauge interest first. Start a thread or group chat and see how many people are genuinely interested, not just saying "that would be nice."
• Get tentative commitments. A sessionist is much more likely to consider a trip if several people are ready to book specific time slots.
• Be organized. Present clear information: city, possible dates, number of interested clients, and estimated demand.
• Have one point of contact. It's much easier for the sessionist to deal with one organizer than a dozen separate messages.
• Be realistic. Even if there is interest, the numbers may not make financial sense depending on travel distance and costs.

I've also noticed that some sessionists are more willing to visit a new location if they can combine it with an existing trip, convention, fitness expo, competition, or photo shoot.

The key is showing that there is actual demand rather than just hoping people will book once she arrives. If you can demonstrate that several sessions are likely to be scheduled in advance, the chances of a visit go up significantly.

Out of curiosity, which country or city are you trying to attract sessionists to? There may already be members here who have attempted something similar.

Makko2

Hi Zenzen,
thanks for your accurate answer!
I am from Italy. I am writing because recently MissMonrow stayed for only a day and I missed the opportunity to see her. Perhaps she had scheduled only one day in Italy because she knew already that some Italian fans would meet her without hesitation.
I'd like to have the opportunity to meet Lenka and other sessionists that usually don't travel so much, as well as some American fbbs that come in Italy very rarely or never at all.
I hope to find more interested people in doing this thing.
Thanks again!
Bye

FBBMW

If you look on SG under International Travelers, there are plenty of good SGs that go to Italy. 

It's hard to convince a SG to travel to a certain location.  They may talk together some and learn cities that
are not too good to visit.   

There may be session guys near your city, but most session guys are not going to admit it, except in a forum with an alias. 
If you could get a few guys interested, they may not like the same girl.     
Once you find them, several deposits might work.  You may never convince a SG to travel far, if they don't like to or need to. 
The super popular girls can fill booking in there area/country, so they have no need to travel.     

If you have enough $, you can fly some girls to you.  Or you can visit the city where they plan to go.   

There are lots of session guys who are stuck waiting for someone they like to be near them.     

session_safe

I can write a feature to my website if you guys want.. .

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I've seen it work before, but it usually takes more coordination than people expect.

From what I've observed, the biggest factor is reducing the risk for the sessionist. Travel costs, hotel expenses, and uncertainty about bookings are often what keep someone from visiting a particular city or country.

A few things that seem to help:

• Gauge interest first. Start a thread or group chat and see how many people are genuinely interested, not just saying "that would be nice."
• Get tentative commitments. A sessionist is much more likely to consider a trip if several people are ready to book specific time slots.
• Be organized. Present clear information: city, possible dates, number of interested clients, and estimated demand.
• Have one point of contact. It's much easier for the sessionist to deal with one organizer than a dozen separate messages.
• Be realistic. Even if there is interest, the numbers may not make financial sense depending on travel distance and costs.

I've also noticed that some sessionists are more willing to visit a new location if they can combine it with an existing trip, convention, fitness expo, competition, or photo shoot.

The key is showing that there is actual demand rather than just hoping people will book once she arrives. If you can demonstrate that several sessions are likely to be scheduled in advance, the chances of a visit go up significantly.

Out of curiosity, which country or city are you trying to attract sessionists to? There may already be members here who have attempted something similar.

Zenzen,

This could be a new feature on my website! Maybe I can put a button that says "click here if willing to co-sponsor travel". And if enough guys click on it, we can inform the girl and then I can coordinate from there. Hell, I can even escrow the deal.