Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Miss Monrow

Started by Makko2, May 21, 2022, 10:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makko2

Hi again, another question for you all, hoping non having asked yet: what are Miss M further specialities (beyond lift&carry I like) you could reccomend to try or to ask her for? Thanks again!

Makko2

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Makko2

Finally I met her today!!!!!

During theese days she was in Italy and I had the opportunity to meet her.
As some of you probably remember, I have some problems in walking, due to a non-severe form of motor disability, so I hade to wait that favourable conditions that allow me to reach her. It happened today.

What I noticed before, when she opened the door, it is her smile and gracious face. She is really feminine and beautiful like an Hollywood actress. Obviuosly she is taller than me (I am about 156 cm tall). She was very kind in hosting me, and she asked for the type of session I wanted. I asked for some worship and lift and carry. So she took off her shoes to begin lifting me. As she grabbed me by wist for a front lift, one of my rib cracked. Well, the problem, obviously was not her, beause she can control her strenght, but me and my bone structure.
So, after stopping a bit to be sure I was ok, she began to flex her biceps and I was really stunned about how much hard and rounded are. It seems they belong to a more short athlete in proportion. In general, in fact watching to Miss M, her proportions are so perfect you don't notice how tall she is. She is really big, everywhere.

After a bit of muscle worshipping staning up in front of her, I asked her to try to craddle me and she tried very carefully to avoid hurting me Obviously she lifted without problems. Afer all she lifted me frontly again, but hugging with her arms the lower part of my waist and she succeeded without any problem.
I am not into wrestling sessions, but she is so special, that I have asked her for a very light trial of wrestling positions. An that was incredible! She positioned on top on me, whe I was lying in bed, than near me, with her big legs around mine... It was very unusual to me to appreciate this type  of session skills, but she is on another level. I worshipped all her body and every part of her is incredibly hard and well shaped. I said than many men are aroused during sessions and she understand the question I wasn't daring to aske her. She said, in fact, that she don't mind if a man go aroused during sessions...
Well to be honest... I was so impressed that it was near impossible to me to arouse... And now I am asking to me what could it happened If I went aroused in front of her (I had my boxer on, obviously...).

Have you any experience about this situation in a session with her? What she did in that case? (Answer to me in private, if you want).

So it was an entire hour totally full of things and memorable experiences for me. SHe was very able to direct the session in the way you will enjoy as more as possible). And she was very kind and talkative too!

To end this long post: I am so proud to have dicided to insist in meeting her. I will dream this session for a long time! And I hope to repeat it in the future.
Bye to all
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)