LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My Experience

Started by Piv, April 18, 2026, 09:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piv

My Experience

What you are about to read in Account No. 1 and the following sections is based on real events, as I remember them.

However, some details or comments may be inaccurate due to my imperfect memory. I have not tried to exaggerate, add, or remove elements in order to distort reality.

This is simply what truly happened between me and my younger sister. I have not tried to portray myself negatively or favor my sister.

ACCOUNT No. 1: THE DISCOVERY

This happened a few years ago, when I was still young. Like many boys, I had questions about girls—especially one that had been on my mind for some time:

Are girls weaker than boys, equally strong, or stronger?

Deep down, I had a feeling they might be as strong as we are, but I had no proof. Our usual upbringing tended to make us believe the opposite.

Years passed, and I still had no answer—until one day, I saw an opportunity.

After a few days, I managed to convince my younger sister—who was smaller and lighter than me—to have an arm-wrestling match.

I was surprised to beat her relatively easily. Was she holding back? Was she not trying her hardest? In any case, I won most of the rounds that day.

So I concluded that maybe my intuition was wrong, and that boys really were stronger.

Still, I wanted confirmation. I decided to give her another chance to prove she might be stronger than me.

Another day, I suggested a rematch—this time, a friendly wrestling match.

To my surprise, she accepted. Maybe she didn't want to remain defeated after the arm-wrestling.

I brought her to my bedroom and quickly explained the rules: the goal was to pin the opponent on the bed for at least 10 seconds to win a round.

First Round

After a short struggle—pushing and pulling—I managed to get her under me, pin her arms, and hold her down for 10 seconds.

I won the first round, and again I thought boys were stronger.

But I had doubts. She didn't seem to fight freely. Was she letting me win? She didn't resist much.

Second Round

For the second round, I decided to give her more freedom—to help her gain confidence and fight properly.

I didn't go as hard as before. After a brief struggle, she managed to pin me the same way I had pinned her.

She seemed happy to beat me—and honestly, so was I.

Was she finally going to fight at full strength?

Third Round

Now I assumed she wouldn't hold back. So I fought seriously again.

After a longer struggle, I managed to flip her onto her stomach. I held her ankles, keeping her legs bent and pinned down. I thought she couldn't move anymore—that I had won.

Then I challenged her:

"I bet you won't be able to push me off before the 10 seconds are up."

What happened next shocked me.

She pushed herself up on her forearms while I held her ankles tightly, pressing down with all my weight and strength.

(Since I weighed around 175 pounds at the time, I wasn't small or weak. She was about 120 pounds.)

Suddenly, her hips lifted off the bed. Without any sound of effort, she raised herself.

Then I felt a powerful force against my wrists.

I pushed with everything I had—but it was useless.

She pushed me back, steadily and irresistibly. Her legs extended as if nothing could stop them. It felt as though I weighed nothing.

In that moment, it felt like she was pushing far more than 200 pounds.

I was thrown backward onto the bed behind me, still weakly holding her ankles, completely stunned.

She immediately turned, got on top of me, pinned my arms, counted 10 seconds—and won the match.

I couldn't believe what had just happened.

Thinking it might have been luck, we repeated the same position five times.

She did it again—all five times.

I was exhausted, shocked, and overwhelmed.

But now I had my answer: girls could be incredibly strong—especially in their legs.

Still, I wanted absolute confirmation.

She had beaten my arms using her legs—but what if we compared leg strength directly?

Since leg muscles are the strongest in the human body, I assumed boys would still be stronger—especially an older brother compared to his younger sister.

I thought I would finally prove that boys were stronger.

But I was completely wrong.

The Leg Strength Test

We sat facing each other on two beds. I explained that I wanted to test our leg strength.

She lay back with her arms at her sides and her legs bent at 90 degrees. I did the same, placing my feet against hers.

First, I showed her the movement without resistance, easily pushing her legs toward her chest.

Then I asked her to resist.

I pushed. Her legs moved slightly—then stopped.

After a minute, they hadn't moved any further. I was already getting tired.

I pushed harder the second time. Same result.

Exhausted, I stopped.

I asked her if she had struggled.

She replied: "No. I wasn't really trying. I thought it would be harder."

I was stunned.

Then it was her turn.

I told her to push my legs toward my chest while I resisted.

She pushed.

In three seconds, my legs were fully folded against my chest.

I asked to try again.

Two seconds.

Again.

Instantly.

Each time, it was effortless for her.

I couldn't believe it.

Finally, I told her:

"You have incredible strength in your legs."

At that moment, I realized just how much stronger her legs were than mine.

It's difficult for a boy to accept being overpowered—especially by his younger sister.

From that day on, I knew I would want to test myself against her as often as possible in leg wrestling.

To be continued...


Piv

ACCOUNT No. 2: SHE DOUBTS

This is the continuation of my true story.

Since discovering the incredible power in my younger sister's legs, I took every opportunity to practice leg wrestling with her. Of course, she won almost 100% of the rounds—and that was exactly what I wanted. In fact, I am now convinced that she sometimes let me win one or two rounds, depending on how many we played.

Our matches had at least three rounds, but often nine or more. If we played only three rounds, she would usually win them all. If we played twelve or more, she might let me win one or two—probably so I wouldn't feel completely humiliated. But no matter what, she always won the match overall.

The Incident

One day, after we hadn't played for a while—and without me thinking about it at all—I saw her sitting on the living room sofa, reading a magazine.

Her feet were flat on the cushion, and her legs were bent at a 90-degree angle, supporting what she was reading. She was wearing a mini-skirt, so I could clearly see her legs.

I walked past her once, without paying attention. Then, after walking around the table, I passed by her again.

Suddenly—before I even had time to understand what was happening—I felt an incredibly powerful push at the lower part of my back, slightly to the right.

The force spun me halfway around and threw me across the room. I landed about five meters away, sitting on the floor with my back against the radiator.

I was completely stunned by the impact—almost knocked out.

It took me several seconds to recover. When I finally came back to my senses, I saw my younger sister laughing, clearly amused by what she had just done.

I must have looked ridiculous.

Still dazed, I managed to say:
"What's wrong with you? Are you crazy? You could have seriously hurt me!"

Still laughing, she replied:
"I just wanted to see if I had strong legs!"

I couldn't believe it.

"Yes—you do have strong legs," I answered. "I've already told you—you have incredible strength in your legs!"

She smiled and said:
"Do you want to have a leg-wrestling match?"

After what had just happened, I couldn't refuse.

The Match

I remember that it turned into a major match—and she won every single round, easily.

She completely dominated me.

I was weak and powerless against the incredible strength of her legs, which seemed even stronger than before. I could offer only minimal resistance.

Compared to hers, my leg strength felt insignificant.

Mentally, I was almost knocked out for the second time that day.

Still unsteady, I watched her leave the room, laughing and clearly satisfied with what she had done. I thought to myself that she must now be fully aware of her strength—especially the extraordinary power of her legs.

And yet, strangely, I was also happy to have been completely defeated by her.

I felt both embarrassed and proud—embarrassed to have been overpowered, but proud of how strong my younger sister was.

What Caused It?

Fortunately, she didn't suggest an arm-wrestling rematch—because I was so exhausted that she would probably have beaten me there too. I didn't want two humiliations in one day.

Later, I found the magazine she had been reading.

That's when I understood.

There was an illustration in a story showing a young girl kicking a door open with a powerful thrust of her leg while trying to escape.

That was what had inspired her.

She had simply wanted to test her strength—and I ended up being the "door."

She hadn't meant to hurt me. She just didn't realize how strong she really was—especially considering that she had pushed me using only one leg.

Even today, I sometimes think: if there had been a door behind me instead of a radiator and a wall, she might have smashed it open just like in the illustration.

That thought still makes me a little uneasy.

Even now, as I write this, it's hard to believe it really happened. It felt so unreal.

And yet, as you will see in the continuation, she still wasn't fully convinced of the incredible power in her legs.

As for me, I was becoming more and more convinced that girls might actually be the stronger sex.

To be continued...

Piv

ACCOUNT No. 3: SHE PLAYS, SHE INVENTS

Continuation of my true story.

As I explained in the previous accounts, ever since I discovered the incredible strength in my younger sister's legs, we took every opportunity to have leg-wrestling matches.

Of course, she was the one who won—and I often suffered memorable defeats.

But I believe that sometimes she felt a bit embarrassed about being so much stronger than me, and about beating me so easily.

After all, I was her older brother.

1. She Plays (and Holds Back)

Some days, she seemed to deliberately make things harder for herself.

Perhaps she thought I might feel ashamed to be beaten so easily by my younger sister. Maybe she had some hesitation or sympathy that she wouldn't have had with someone else.

Because of that, I think she could actually have been even stronger than what I experienced.

She may also have thought that I was being polite—letting her win on purpose.

That might explain why she sometimes agreed to arm-wrestling matches, where I won much more often.

But now I wonder: was she really weaker in those moments, or was she simply letting me win?

During one match, she suggested changing the rules—probably to give me a better chance.

She said:
"Let's use only one leg—your right leg against mine."

She probably thought that if I focused all my strength on one leg, I might be able to resist better.

We both bent our right legs at a 90-degree angle and pressed our feet together.

"3... 2... 1... GO!"

Immediately—just like always—her leg pushed mine back, folding it against my chest in an instant.

Then she said:
"Now your left leg against mine."

"Okay... 3... 2... 1... GO!"

This time, I fought with everything I had.

After nearly a full minute of intense effort, I finally managed to push her leg back and fold it toward her chest.

She smiled and said:
"You see? When you really try, you can win. I knew you could do it—my left leg feels a bit weak today."

But honestly, I think she simply eased off at the end to let me win.

It was kind of her.

Then she added:
"I'll help you a bit more. This time we use both legs—but I'll already keep mine 15 cm closer to my chest. Since you're in good shape today, you should win!"

"Okay... maybe I have a chance. 3... 2... 1... GO!"

I pushed with everything I had.

After what felt like two endless minutes of effort, I finally managed to fold her legs back.

Exhausted, I said:
"I did it... that was really hard!"

She replied again:
"You see? When you want, you can do it."

2. She Invents a New Challenge

Another day, I was sitting on the sofa reading a magazine.

I had one leg crossed over the other—my right ankle resting on my left thigh.

My younger sister came and sat beside me, on my left. I didn't pay much attention, since I was reading.

After a moment, she crossed her legs in the same way—her left ankle resting on her right thigh.

Then she pressed her foot against mine—and suddenly pushed.

My leg dropped to the floor.

At first, I thought it was accidental.

I put my leg back in place.

She did it again.

And again.

That's when I realized—it wasn't an accident.

She had invented a new kind of leg-wrestling challenge.

I put my magazine aside and tried to resist this time, determined not to give in.

But once again, her strength was overwhelming.

We repeated this about twenty times.

All twenty times, her leg pushed mine down to the floor.

I couldn't resist at all.

Once again, I had to admit that my younger sister was far stronger than me.

She laughed, clearly amused by the situation.

As for me, I was exhausted—and once again amazed by her strength.

To be continued...