Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Village in the Bush

Started by Piv, April 18, 2026, 09:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piv

The Village in the Bush

Before I get started, a bit about myself. My name is Josh—five-foot-eight, about one-sixty. My wife left a year ago, leaving me with two dogs and a mortgage. No kids, thankfully. The upside? The house is mine. It's a modest place in Central Ontario, facing a massive stretch of bushland—over two thousand acres. Perfect for long walks.

That's where this story begins.

It was September 22nd—the first day of fall. The air was crisp, the bugs were gone, and the woods carried that rich, earthy scent before winter. I'd taken the afternoon off and headed into the bush with my dogs.

I knew these trails well. But that day, something was different.

A gap in a stone boundary—one I was sure hadn't been there before—caught my attention. Curious, I stepped through. The dogs followed as I walked along what seemed like a brand-new path.

Then I stopped.

Two women stood ahead of me.

They were athletic, confident, and blocking the path with long staffs. As I turned to leave, I realized more had appeared behind me. Within seconds, I was surrounded—eight women in total.

They didn't speak much. Just gave orders.

I hesitated once—and paid for it. After that, I complied.

They quickly restrained me and marched me deeper into the woods. My dogs followed, oddly calm.

Soon, we entered a hidden encampment.

It looked like a training ground—women running drills, lifting weights, sparring. There had to be dozens of them. Strong. Disciplined. Focused.

Everything stopped when I arrived.

They formed a circle around me.

After a strange selection process, I was paired with one woman—Aphor. She was lean, powerful, and completely self-assured.

I was told we would compete.

A wrestling match.

The stakes? Unclear—but serious enough to make my stomach drop.

I tried to argue, but it didn't matter. The crowd had gathered. Aphor was ready.

The match began with me in control—but it didn't last. She moved with precision and strength I couldn't match. Within minutes, she had reversed everything and pinned me.

Effortlessly.

I struggled, but it was useless. She wasn't even breathing hard.

Eventually, I gave in.

The crowd reacted, and just like that, it was over.

What followed blurred together—exhaustion, confusion, flashes of fear. The situation escalated beyond anything I could process.

And then—

I woke up.

In my bed.

Sweating, heart racing, completely drained.

My dogs stared at me like I'd lost my mind.

I lay back, staring at the ceiling, trying to make sense of it. My body ached like I'd actually been through it.

After a long moment, I let out a breath.

No work today.

Just... a walk in the bush.

Piv

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →