Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The Juggernaut vs. the strongman competitor

Started by GuyLikeYou, October 05, 2024, 01:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuyLikeYou



-----------
***********

Prologue


*********************
-------------------------


Hello my name is Frank,



What is there to say about me?

I'm your average guy, ...
Well slightly above average, I'm 6' tall..... Some muscles.


Here is where you "think" I defer from everyone else.

You see I like strength, especially in the opposite sex.
I believe everyone does.
For the women, well it's obvious they like strong guys, and they can freely admit it.

For the guys, not so much ... You would not believe the number of times I've been called gay.

I like strong women, I like them physically strong and I get off on it ... For me they don't have to be muscular women, but they have to be strong ... Although they often go hand in hand.

I won't like a muscular woman who is weak! Especially those bodybuilder types who train only for looks and can barely lift anything.
I will like a fat woman who is strong, especially those powerlifter types, even if they don't have muscles or those muscles are hidden under layers of fat.

A fat woman who is strong is what this story is about actually.



The sexiness in raw physical power is beyond amazing.
I believe everyone likes it, ... It's just that guys are shamed into not admitting it.
But ask any strong looking girl, and they will tell you, every guy they ever meet ask them to arm wrestle.

It's just biology, we are programmed to look for the fittest mates possible.


But hormones asides ... Here is my story.


I'm in very decent shape, I do martial arts and weightlifting, I'm 34, I can have girlfriends, and sex.
But I want more!!!!

I want way more.
I want a girl who is stronger than me.
I want a girl who is strong as hell, and then some.



Never found another one.
Or more accurately, never found one that would speak to me.
Contrary to popular belief, those girls are actually in very high demand.

.............................................
-----------------------------
***************************


Chapter 1, warm-up round

(From here on out, it's a fictionnal story, unfortunately.)

***********************************
----------------------------------





So at 32 years of age (2 years ago)
I Googled :  "How to find a powerlifter girlfriend."

One of them bullet list sites actually came with 10 answers.
And the one answer that made sense was : In the gym.
"Go powerlifting and your powerlifter-girlfriend will appear!"

Boy, ho boy, that was a mistake.
I did sign up for a gym.
Your regular run off the mill gym (the 10$ a month kind)

And I did train in it for 2 years.
I trained like a powerlifter. 5 sets of 5 reps, always as heavy as I can lift.
I lifted like I wanted to finally catch a strong girl's eye.
And at that 5 to 6 days a week.


You better be very strong or very rich if you want to hold their attention.

Now let's get to where I'm telling you why it was a mistake.


When I initially started, there was one girl ONE that benched more than I did.

Of course I asked her out.
But let me tell you something, ... No woman in the world will date you if she is stronger than you.
She declined fantastically.


So I got stronger.
Soon I was lifting more than she was.


More than any girl was.
How am I supposed to find a girl that's stronger than me now???
I bench 225?!!!

Was that bullet list on that website wrong?
Yes!!!


---------------------------------


Fast forward to present time...

I still had this old profile on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a dating website, that I would check from time to time.
Sometimes, I'd even get messages.

I'd have "arm wrestling" in one of my interests.
Not that ever changed anything, until today.


And it was one of those messages that this story is about.

From a regular looking girl, very overweight, 5'11 tall, nice smile.
And she wrote that she read my profile and that she also likes them arm wrestling challenges.
And not only did she mention arm wrestling in the message she sent me ...
I read her profile, and it also mentions arm wrestling, in which she claims to be able to beat anyone at arm wrestling.


WTF, OK ... I take a second look at her pictures ... She looked big boned and there seems to be a lot of muscles under that fat, her shoulders are huge, you can see she does have some biceps on her relaxed arm, no less.
On some of the pictures, that she is holding her phone in the mirror, you can see that she has giant hands.
Maybe she is stronger than average ... Maybe she beat a guy or two.
And ... Her profile says she works for a moving company ... Hum ... Maybe she is really strong!

Of course I replied, we got to talk, I invite her out to a bar, challenging her to an arm wrestling contest.
She says she only arm wrestles when "Loser picks up the bill" is on the line and that she drinks a lots.
(My kind of woman, strong, confident, knows how to party)
And by confident, I mean nuts, I have shirtless pictures on there, I'm full of muscles.

We agreed to the terms of the date and we set it up for next Saturday.
We're Sunday, so 6 days from now.

It's perfect, because I already like her, I have my hopes up.
And I decide, I'm gonna impress her in bed, by cumming like a porn-star, and then some....

So in order to achive a pornstar cumload, you need :
Abstinence for a week.
No alcohol, no sodas, no weed, no fast food for that week.
Tons of exercises.
All those porn-stars cum increasing supplements like : Zinc ... L-argentine, etc... (Yes I have those, and girls are always impressed by my loads), they often message me back days later saying they want another load and that they wanna try to swallow it.
And most important of all for a big load : Edging, I.E. masturbating to the point of almost cumming, stopping and then riding the edge, by stroking ever so-slowly, it's soo orgasmic, you're in bliss for the duration and I try to make it last 10 minutes, it's really longer than you think it is when all you wanna do is blow up.
I moan and I moan when I'm on the edge.
I think of the girl I'm gonna be with.
But careful, one stroke too fast and I ejaculate.
It happened a lot in the past, but over the years I got good at it, soo I make it through the week, edging 3 to 4 times a day with no cum to the ceiling incident..

......

We messaged all week on pof... I even tried to get clues as to how strong she was and why she said she could beat anyone at arm wrestling, but she avoided answering those questions.

The weekend comes, and I meet Julia at the bar.
And, Ho! Man, we shook hands and we kissed on the cheeks.

This girl is huge, her frame is way larger than mine, but feminine, a sweet voice, way fatter than in the pictures(Internet dating never fails!), and her handshake is so strong, it seems like she could just crush my hand, her fingers are huge.
She has a pony tail, which I really like for some reason. It goes well with her fantastic ear to ear smile.

She has gigantic breasts, for a fat girl, that's not surprising, but when our chest hugged as we kissed on the cheeks, I felt them pressed againts my chest, they were firm.
I placed my arm around her back, felt her shoulder, and under that fat it felt so big and rock hard.
Speaking of rock hard : I get a hard-on and she notices. (Yeah, when you save a fuck ton of cum, you get to have hard-ons for almost no reasons, like when I was a teenager.)
She smiles it off and blushes.

We order a pitcher of beer.
And we chat and we really hit it off. We have great chemistry.
She has this bubbly personality that I love as well.
And another pitcher is ordered. And another, ... She is drinking me under the table.
At some point during, the conversation I can't resist, I touch her arm, at her bicep. The whole time I couldn't see what she had under there because of her leather jacket, but now I felt it... That bicep is huge!!!!!!
Just looking at it, seemed like her jacket was too small at the upper arm and that she might have struggled just to get her arms to fit in.
I thought it might be just fat, but no, I felt it, seemed like muscles, and she didn't even flex as I touched it.

She winked when I did that, with a beautiful nagging smile from the corner of her mouth.

She had a facial expression of : "Are you impressed yet?"

.....


We are both really drunk and it's getting late, but I don't notice time going by, I really like her.
So the waiter comes over and ask if we want the bill.
-Yes.
-One or two bills?
-One.
Julia instantly replies.
-I'll be right back. (says the waiter)

-I believe we came here for a challenge and I didn't bring my wallet.
She says taking off her jacket, leaving her in a tank-top thus revealing those broad shoulders, way broader than mine.

(Yes, she did complain about not being able to find clothes her size while struggling to get her guns out of her jacket, ... Called it!)

As her jacket comes off, I see what she is packing and OMG, it makes my already throbbing boner rage even more.

You can see massive shoulders, biceps, forearms under her layer of fat, I've never seeen anything like it, even on a man! Men who are on steroids aren't this massive!
The messed up part, is I think she isn't on steroids, her voice is super feminine!

I must play it cool, not act like I'm excited.

-You didn't bring your wallet?, what makes you think you're gonna win?

-Just a feeling, she winks, it's not like I ever lost before, have you not read my profile?... What makes you think you're gonna win?
(No way she never lost, did I just run into a pathological liar? Or at least she is about too, she is big, but I'm 6' 220lbs of lean muscles.)

-I go to the gym, I trained for this, I do bicep curls like there is no tomorrow.

-Bicep curls, pfffttt, have you seen my bicep, it's bigger than yours. (She flexes her bicep, and I mean her arm were already huge at a relaxed position, but when she flexes, what comes up is ridiculous, it's so big it's like it just appeared from another dimension.
I touch it, and underneath all the fat is a huge hard rock, nay mountain. Hard as I ever touched.)

(Speaking of hard, my dick is pumping and pulsing in my pants.)
(I decide to play it cool and act not impressed)

-What do you mean : Biceps curls ppfffftt!? Do you not go to the gym?

-No.

-But how did you get arms like theses?

-I'm just born strong!
...Plus I work as a mover, so plenty of fridges and washing machines to be lifted all day. I lift them alone and carry them up huge flights of stairs, only to impress the rest of my co-workers.
...Ho! And even sometimes, when moving older people, the man tries to stop me from lifting them washing machines alone. On those fun occasions I have them sit on the machine before carrying it along with the dude to it's destination. Man I love seeing the look on their faces.

Now I'm love, my hormones are through the roof. A naturally strong girl!

-And what do you mean you never lost ever? Do you just mean you won a couple of matches against other girls at some party?

-Nope, I've been beating men my whole life.


-So you beat 5 or 6 offices dudes.

-HAHA, no, I beat my co-workers, most of them are roided bodybuilders and they all say that it is utterly baffling how strong I am, have not just seen and touched my arm, I've been going out and arm wrestling my whole life almost every week, I love it, I love beating men. This is part why I message you... Plus you look strong and I like it when guys can resist a bit, unfortunately you won't, you looked bigger in your pictures.
... You could even say all theses matches where my own sorts biceps curls since you asked about my training. .
(Lol she thinks I'm merely going to resists.)

I put my arm on the table.

-Wow, I like arm wrestling girls too, I get where you're coming from, I like that they like my power when I beat them, it gives them the hots for me.
... I like when they resist a bit too :)

-Haha! You think I'm just gonna resist.
She says as she places her arm into position.
She winks.



As she grabs my hand, she slowly wraps her fingers around my thumb she looks me in the eyes and smiles, she's definetly done this before.
I return the favor, eyes locked and smile.
She likes it, I can tell.
I glance a second look at our grip.
Her hand, her fingers are huge, much much bigger than mine.
And I thought I had big hands...
I realize that I am dwarfed by this woman.
She is a truly hulking big boned girl.
I've never seen a hand close to this big!

Grabbing her hand gives flashbacks of the times i've lost arm wrestling matches to guys, the only guys that beat me have bigger hands. This is very reminiscent.

I realize that what she is saying might be real by gazing at her forearm, and feeling the initial position, her arm feels like reinforced concrete, like it's never gonna move.
Speaking of concrete, my dick, in my pants, the erection she is giving me with her smile, her confidence, her strength.
I figure, I might be in trouble, but I should manage, after all I trained for this moment.
I look at her hand, and my god, upon closer inspection, her fingers have bulgings muscles, every single finger joint has a jacked mini-muscle connecting to the other joint, I've never seen this before!!!
How do you get your hands to be this jacked wtf?
She might actually have really good and strong genes.
I always figured that if I find a super strong girl, I'd need to impress her with my own arm strength, so I always lifted super heavy on biceps curls.
And I mean extremely heavy.


We say go.
And bam, I can't move her!
She just stares at me with a cocky smile, when we lock eyes, she raise her eyebrows in an expression of : "What's up?"
I re-double my efforts, I push off the table with my other arm, I use all my weight, I even walk around the table a bit to re-ajust my position.

In return she not only doesn't budge a tiny bit, she steps away a bit from the table extending her arm(Which should theoretically make the match easier for me, but in this case, it does nothing), looks back at the crowd with the expression of : "is he serious?" on her face while doing a shrug with her other arm/shoulder and she moves her other hand around with her palm facing up signaling the crowd to look at this shit.

There is nothing left for me to do, but stare at her bicep, if I'm gonna lose might as well enjoy the moment.

Then she turns back at me, looks me straight in the eyes and smiles.
-I have you!
She says giggling as she pushes my arm down effortlessly.

She stops just shy of the table, waits a moment, and let's me push her back all the way to me almost winning the match.
She follows that by pushing my arm almost full 180 degrees.
We do this back and forth like 5 or 6 times.
I'm in love with this girl, who is bicep curling me in arm-wrestling effortlessly.

After the 6 or so time that we go back and forth, she smiles at me, ...
-OK, I'm warmed up, let's see if you can make me feel something, use both your hands.

(-!?!?!! WTF, she wants me to use both my arms.)
I'm so impressed by her power and intrigued!

So I oblige, I pull with both arms, a little at first but as I had more and more power, her arm doesn't move, doesn't feel like it's gonna more, and she keeps staring at me with her huge smile on her face.

Now here is the truly mind blowing part : As I yank repeatedly on her arm with all my body weight behind the pull, she does not move a nano-meter, her arm does not open, her elbow does not slide forward, nothing moves, she is pure concrete! I've never felt such power in my life! Every single one of her muscles, is many folds stronger than all my muscles combined + my bodyweight as backup.

To add insults to injury, (or from my point of view, to add even more pleasure), she grabs her pint of beer with her free arm, drinks a huge sip while she proceed to effortlessly push both my arm down to victory, I even yanked back, pull her with all my body weight, her slow controlled push was unaffected by that, my feets dragged on the ground as she finished me off.



I'm in shock.
I mean she looked strong. But this is beyond what I could have ever imagined.
I have never felt power like that in my life! I've lost arm wrestling matches to other guys, but they always struggle. They always need to jerk my arm, and re-jerk, and re-get their energies and push again, again and again.
What she did to me, that pure steady raw power easy push, that's a completely new feeling to me.
And I was using both arms, on top of things!!!

-How ?!?!?
-Told you, just born strong, never lost, in my life...

-Come on let's do left hand.

......
And it's at that point that a deep voice interrupts.
-Maybe you haven't tried enough to lose?


---------------------------------
**********************************

Chapter 2. Round 1


********************************
--------------------------------


I turn around and it's a huge guy sitting behind us, at least 6'5", big long black beard, wearing a beanie and a lumberjack's jacket.

-Wow, big man, (Julia replies), would you care to give it a shot?
(Julia places her arm on the table)
The guy starts to take off his jacket.
Underneath he is wearing a wife-beater and has humongous arms and shoulder. I mean like you would not believe. His shoulders are the size of my head.
There is a huge vein going across his bicep.
He is covered in tattoos
His forearms at the base are the width of a pitcher of beer.

Julia is looking at him, she is in awe, she likes it. Every girl has the hots for muscle men.

He probably thought taking off his jacket and displaying such physique would scare her ... But, she doesn't remove her arm from the table, instead ... She tries to play unimpressed. (Little did I know, I would find out in a couple of minutes, she wasn't playing unimpressed, she truly wasn't scared!)
-Do you even lift bro?

-Yep. powerlifting, and I train as a strongman competitor professionally.

-Well, that sounds impressive, but all that lifting didn't help my friend, it's not gonna help you either.

-Well then, in that case, what do you do?

-Nothing, I'm just the Juggernaut!
Julia replies.

-You mean you don't even lift sister? And you beat that guy,? (pointing at me)... and againts 2 hands and He's pretty big?!!
-Yep and I'm gonna beat you too. (she says smiling confidently)

He has a smirk on his face, like whatever, this girl just wants to hold my hand.

-Alright then Juggernaut girl, let's do this.
He puts his elbow on the table, grabbing her hand.

Now his hand and fingers are bigger than hers, somehow.
As she grabbed his hand and squeezed, his face changed a bit, a brief expression of "What the hell" and he went back to smiling.

I saw his expression, I can relate, he just felt her initial strength.

He puts his other arm on the table, to hold hands in the middle.
She says no, let's use our free arm to push off the table.

-You're crazy lady, I out-weigh you by at least 150 lbs(He does have that immense strongman's belly's physique type going on, he looks like he's probably 450 lbs) and my forearms are twice the size of yours. If I get to use my other arm to push with my chest and also utilize my full weight, you are doomed, I bench 600Lbs.

-First of all, your forearm is at best 1.5x times the size of mine, not twice ... And when I was 12, I beat my dad, so same size difference then as it is now...
(She is right, her forearm is freaking gigantic, but his is in another level plus his is pure muscle, no fat ... )(Wait how does a 12 y/o girl beat her dad?)
... Furthermore, when I beat you, I don't want you to have the excuse that in real arm-wrestling you can use your weight, ... And this match don't count, ... So you push off the table with your weight.

-Alright, your funeral ... 1, 2, 3, ... Go!

And both their bodies are rocked and pulled closer to the table.
You could see that over the next 2 seconds they both progressively applied more pressure, with none of them budging.
They simultaneously tilt their heads forward, close their eyes and grin.
As the powerlifter pushes harder and harder.
Julia's arm is moved 1/8 of an inch back, barely noticeable, but she takes it back to center immediately.
This happened 4 or 5 times.
The last time it's a full inch back. And that powerlifter dude's face then turns red, he puts it all in and drives all of weight forward against Julia's bicep.

Her arm slowly starts to move down and he adjust, almost professionally.
Julia moans as she throws more of strength into the match, his momentum is slowly stopped. Albeit, stopped too slow and too late.

Julia's arm is almost opened at 120 degree.
He is now hanging all of his weight off the table pulling with his bicep against Julia's bicep, pushing with his other hand on the table.
He is now blue and Julia is purple.
A spasming vein appeared on her forehead.

They remain like this for a little while.
This is now 45 seconds into the match.

Then, His arm is pulled back up a little slightly.

This triggers him ...
He decides to go for the kill, he screams and lets all of his power out.

He pulls her slowly almost completely through remaining 2 inches he has to make her arm go through for his victory.

She screams too, a second before what would have been a lost. She is now also in her a last throw of power.
As she started screaming, his pull was stopped.
Their last explosion of power lasted maybe 5 seconds.
He stopped screaming and pushing at full power first,... Her bicep outlasted his bicep by maybe a second, I don't know.


She curls her wrist in, for a superior hand position and (To my surprise) their arm started moving back upward.

She stopped using every ounce of power she has right after him. Not because she was out of energy, but it seems it's because she doesn't need to, I think she just gassed him out.
And now, she is able to move his arm upwards slowly.

(I start to believe that the comeback is real, I start to believe she is gonna win.)
She brings him back to the center and even passes it slightly.

During that slow movement back up, not going all-in gave the strongman a bit of a "rest"
The powerlifter re-adjust his wrist and his weight, he pulls back and he pulls back hard.

She stops him dead center. Her bicep rested too has she didn't use full power to push him back up.

He jilts her arm constantly with his weight and smalls explosions of power.
But she immediately jilts it back to center. This goes on for maybe 20 - 25 seconds.

As he's pulling and grunting, she opens her eyes.
She is the first one of the two to re-open eyes since the starts.



-I have you!
She says to him.
He opens his eyes, he locks her eyes and says : "no"

-Yes I do, (she says grinning), you can't move me anymore, and I still have some power left!

Her bicep got even bigger from the beating it just took, and she curled him back to center, slowly!!!
She is truly a freak of nature.

She closes her eyes and now it's her turn jilting him with small explosions of power.
She moves his arm an half an inch at the time, he counters with his power, but only moves her back 1/4 of an inch at the time.
This went on for a little while.

As he approached having his arm 3/4s of the way opened, Julia doesn't need to jilt anymore.
She is in a superior position, pure raw steady strength would do it. Plus he is out of energy, she isn't

She opens her eyes and says : "Look me in the eyes as I beat you!".
-....grunting...
-Come on, open your eyes and look at mine as I beat you.
-....grunting,...
-I wanna see the defeat in your eyes, in your soul as I beat you, ... Open them!


This must have angered him to no end, he screams again and gives it all and then some, he throws all of his weight in it too.
This is the exact same thing as 45 seconds earlier, same scream and all, but the position is reversed.

Still 3/4 opened, Julia didn't move an inch, and doesn't need to scream!
She did grin hard though.

His last once of power fades, his scream fades.
Julia held strong.

He opens his eyes, obeys and looks her in the eyes.
She sees the disbelief.
She likes it.
She pushes his arm down.

Total match time : little over 2 minutes.
They are both sweating like pigs, they let out a huge breath of tiredness.

He collapses forward on the table , she collapses on top of him.
She puts her arm over his huge back as if to hug him a show of compassion.

She is a good sport about it too.
-You were my toughest match to date, and I mean that by a 1000 miles from the next person, you almost had me.

Dude takes a big breath and replies :
-What do you mean I almost had you?, match is not over! Arm wrestling is 2 out of 3, otherwise it would be discrimination against left handed people.
-You left handed?
-No.
-Then I won, plain and simple, left won't bring a different result.

-I'm not conceding defeat to a girl without going left arm.
He put his arm on the table.

-Ok but if I beat you again, you pay everybody in the bar their bills tonight.
He is taken aback, his arm backs up an inch out of fear.
-Ok but you have to take the same bet!
Without skipping a beat, she replies.
-It's 2 out of 3, so for you to win, you have to beat me twice including right arm again and your right arm his more tired than mine, I take the bet.
He is taken aback again, a little further, as she places her arm into position.

He hesitates a moment but grabs her arm.




-----------------------
********************



Chapter 3, Round 2



*******************
---------------------





They don't count to 3, they don't say go, they just start going at it.
A crowd had gathered, they are all now placing bets.

This time the match is different, very different.
They stay at the middle.

The huge man is much more conservative, much more strategical.
He doesn't pull to win, he pushes only to stay there, eyes closed, grinning and showing teeth, hanging on with almost dear life.

Julia on the other hand, doesn't give a shit.
She powers straight through.
But every power push she does, he counters back with his huge bicep and forearm and brings her back to the middle, however no attempt for further.
She turns red first.
He turns red, she turns blue.
Her face turns purple, his turns blue.
She half grunt and screams first, but only a little. Only to begin a huge pull. The momentum his gained, she closes her teeth and pulls.

He grunts hard as his arm is slowly opened, but that burst of energy stop the momentum.
3/4 Opened, he leans forward, closing his arm a bit.

She throws power in, but he doesn't budge.
She throws more in. No avail.
She takes a huge breath and attacks again. He breathes and defends.
Huge breath, attacks harder.
Huge defense.

He doesn't go down, but he shakes.
Lactic acids builds into his arm.

She fells it, during her tiny seconds of "rest" in between pushes, she fells it, she needs a little less strength everytime to keep the position at 3/4 in her advantage.
She goes for it, let's out her scream, harder than the match before, throws it all in, pulls with her bicep, uses her weight and pushes of the table with her other arm.

The crowds cheers in amazement!
He screams too, half a second after!
His whole body shakes, and he starts to go down.
1/16th of an inch to defeat, the pull is stopped, Julia is still screaming, she has it in her, but he screams even harder.
He shakes on last time, but Julia strength fails her, a quarter second too late.
He holds, and "rests",..
She "rests" too.

However he gathers his power firsts, he saved some earlier this time.
He starts pulling up. The upward movement is steady.
They make it almost back to the middle in maybe 4 seconds, I'd say about 75 degrees to the middle.

Julia lets out her secret weapon, the second of two successive all-in power attacks, : another scream.
And this catches him by surprise, it's her full unimaginable power again.
So soon after that defense, she regained that much energy.
His arm goes down quick, too quick, he screams again and lets it all out!!!!
The attack is stopped at 1/16th of an inch to defeat again.
1/18th of an Inch, 1/20 of an inch so close, every onlookers is bending/looking to see if his arm touches the table.
His legs are shaking, his face is purple, it's too much.

They lose power at the same time however.
Strongman had two successive power defense!
But he's still a jilt away from defeat.

She wastes no time jilts for the finish, but out of sheer luck he also jilted power at the same time.
Their bodies shake, but their arms remained in suspended animation, and their bodies jilt again, absorbing the power of the other.

The crowd is going nuts.

I have a huge hard-on.

Half the spectator guys have huge hard-ons, I can see them through their pants.
I'm far from the only one here who finds power in a woman attractive.

Powerlifter guy has a ludicrously big hard-on, I mean his dick matches the size of his body, .... You can see his dick under his pants going along his right leg!
It's thick, and it goes three quarters of the way up his upper leg, and this dude is 6'5".

He screams, again, surprise, third successive outburst of power!!!
Julia's secret attack was being used against her, and at a new level!

He took her by surprise, immediately after she gave it all, twice, ... She had no tiny half second "rests" after pulling like there was no tomorrow.
Bam!!!! Her arm and body are flung all the way 180 degrees across the table.
She is slammed!!!!!

The strategical saving of energy of the big man worked, he beat her left handed.

Her mouth and eyes wide opened.
She utters a faint "WTF"

She leans forward on the table to rest.

He puts his arm around her back, as if to comfort her.
-Wow you did good, damn good, you might the strongest woman alive.

She replies by kissing him.
I mean French kissing him, passionately.

I mean I'm jealous.
They keep making out passionately.
She pulls away and says :  "one day I'm gonna marry you!"
-Whaaa. ( His mind was somewhere in heaven and could not muster a better reply).

-No man has ever beaten me! It's all I ever wanted since I'm a little girl, a man who is stronger than me.

They kiss again!





And I'm like, noo, this is my date, I need to do something!

But what am I gonna do, I can't fight this guy off of her? He's far too big for me to take on, plus all his friends are there. :(

Still, I act.


-Hurm hurm, ... Technically, he still hasn't beaten you, ... It's 2 out of 3 remember.
(That's all I had.)

And she suddenly remembered I was still there.
She said sorry and couldn't stop apologizing.

She said I she had such a great time tonight and that it wasn't fair to me, plus she actually thought I was super strong compared to all the other guys she arm wrestled before and that she liked me.
-I'll be fair to you Frank, ... I wanna take that guy home tonight and I'm going too, and with all the passion he(Strongman dude) puts into kissing me, I can tell he wants to spend the night with me.

-Yeah go home Frank.
Says big powerlifter guy.

-If that guy hadn't stepped in, I would have taken you home Frank, and I still wanna do that.
(she turns to the powerman and continues)
-So I wanna up the bet, if I beat you right handed, I win the 2 out of 3 match, and Frank comes home with us, and I get a menage a trois with 2 hot guys.

He doesn't hesitates to reply, sure of himself this time.
-Ok, but if I win we go to a club, seduce another girl and I get a threeway with 2 girls.

-You're on, and careful big man, it's that arrogance that made you lose the first round.

-I get to be the arrogant one, I just beat you, with endurance, I'll just do it again!

-You merely got lucky to push against me in a moment of weakness ... I'll play your same game and not give you any! It's gonna be the same results as the first match, I will win!





-----------------------
********************



Chapter 4, Round 3



*******************************
---------------------------




Before they lock arms, Julia steps back and brushes her hair, flexing her bicep, she did that on purpose, must have been to strike some fear into him.
But the one who is shaken is me, I'm so aroused, her bicep is even bigger, now that it is pumped full of blood.


They get into positions.

-Look at your bicep little girl, says the strongman pointing at her bicep, it's the last you'll ever see it, I'm gonna rip your arm off and you'll bleed to death.

She replies, not with words, but by slowly putting power in, the match is started.

This is most enthusiastic crowd in the world for a match in which nothing is happening.
I mean on the surface.

This match is a psychological one. They are gonna push at an amount of strength they know they can maintain in hopes to out-last the other.
This is isn't a speed race, .... It's a marathon.

Absolutely no one budges for the first 4 minutes.
There is little back and forth, but they just bring it back to the center and hold.

Julia is the first one you can hear a heavier breathing from.

Another minutes passes.

Julia moans ever so faintly, her arm is budged, 1/10 of an inch, and he takes an advantageous positions.

Nothing more happens though, ... The marathon is still on.

She moans a little, a second time, but no movement.

He is breathing heavy too.
This goes on for a while ....

This is now 6 minutes into the match.

There is still some little back and forth!

She moans again, you can hear the pain in that moan. It's the lactic acid building up in her arm.
I mean she has been pulling against a guy who is built like a train for over 6 minutes, it's normal that she is gonna feel the burn.

He moans too!!


But now amongst her heavy breathing, there is a moan here and there at every 10-15 seconds. It's almost orgasmic, I have such a big hard-on and her sweet voiced moans are not helping.

She is now in terrible pain, you can see it in her face.

She is still soldiering through, giving it all she got not to get pushed down.

He moans a seconds time!

You can see the pain in his face too.

The endurance match is still on. (But he's ahead)
The strength match is still on, if one's strength fail, the other will just feel it and take the win, (He's also ahead)
But now also, it's a mental game, who can withstand the most pain!

Julia's moans are getting even more frequent.

She is in agony, but she doesn't move, what a trooper, her pain tolerance is through the roof ...
Strongman, manages to push her arm to a 5 degree advantage, this is huge for him if  this last, it's now harder for her.

His moans are getting more frequent too.
They are both feeling the discomfort of the pain greatly, their bodies are spasming from the pain.


She moans every 5 seconds, but his moans frequency is catching up.

He might have had more power and strength the whole time, but lactic-acids builds up more in the bigger bicep, that is... Once it starts to build up.

She might just outlast him again.

I look at the clock, it's nine minutes into the match. 9 Minutes!!!! She endured him for nine minutes!!! A world level strongman could not open her arm for 9 minutes!!! This girl is amazing.

They are now exuding pain at the same frequency when it happens, ... She readjust at full center, he lose his small wrist advantage.
This is a huge moment in the match for Julia.
It now takes her a little less power to hold him there, she keeps using the same amount though.

He now moans at a higher frequency than she is.

She is still pushing hard, but he holds strong.
This goes on for another two minutes.

Then it happens, Julia moves him, 1/10th of an inch and takes a wrist advantage.

-I have you!
Says the most incredible woman in the world!

It's 2 seconds after that, that she gains a full inch into the match.

-I have you and it's just downhill from here!
She adds.

She slowly gains momentum.

He just utters a 5 seconds fading moan, as his bicep fails him, and she steadily pushes him slowly to victory.


He collapses, I don't even think he knows what just happened!

The crowd picks up Julia over their shoulders and arms as they cheer her into the air!!!


-----------------------
********************



Chapter 5, Round 4 (Bonus round)


*********************************
----------------------------




Julia grabs a full pitcher of beer and chugs it!

The perfect woman!!!

She lets out a huge burrrppp too!


Powerman looks up in defeat, and says, : "I need a moment, and a beer!"

-It's OK.
Replies Julia,

-I need my other arm worked out too, otherwise it's uneven.
She continues.

-Come on boys, one at the time! (She tells the crowd)

She places her left arm on the table and starts slamming everyone in the place!
She wrecks 6 or 7 other guys with 0 effort, and I mean theses guys weren't that small, some of them even looked like they worked out.


-Woo, one at the time just won't do! (she says enthusiastically)
She says then ask:
-Frank, how long was that previous match with huge man?

-Like 10 minutes.
I reply.

She then points out her finger at 3 average looking dudes, not wimpy dudes, but not built either.
-You, you and you! ... Arm Wrestling, 3 vs 1, I need my left arm worked out, so I want you guys to all use both your hands and pull!!! I'll just hold ya'll for 10 minutes, for the sake of symmetry!

She places her left arm on the table, they place all 6 of their hands on hers.

-You must be drunk girl, you can't possibly win this.
Says one of the dudes she just slammed.

-I am drunk and I'm having a great time!!! GO!!!!!

All four people start the match, they are nice about it too, you can see they progressively put more and more power into it.

Then the guys' facial expressions slowly change, to one of "how in the world?".

As they put more power in and they all start straining a bit.

Julia is already turning red.

I've seen it before, huge bodybuilders arm wrestling 3 girls at the same time, 6 hands against 1 arm and win!
But she is doing a full 180 gender reversal, she is doing it to 3 guys!!!!


-That's what I'm talking about!!! (She says, maybe overconfidently)... Go all in boys!!!!

They do, and they mean it too ... The one guy who is on top of all the hands doesn't have any elbow on the table and he is pulling with his legs and weight while leaning back.

And she doesn't move !!!!!!!!!

Although her face is a little more serious about the match now.

She looks at me and says : Frank I want you to time 10 minutes!!!!

-OK.
I reply.

It's the same as the last match, she just holds into position.
She starts breathing heavy at some point.
She then moans, and moans more frequently,
Her face turns red, blue then purple.

The guys pull with all their might, but nothing comes out of her, she is a brick wall.

It's like 7 minutes into this, and that douche powerlifter takes a slip of beer and tells her :
-Well, you are cheating yourself, If you truly want to even the workouts on your arms, you gotta give them an advantage, ... I had an advantage over you for quite a while remember.

(What a dick weed, gotta have the last word and prance around like he won by saying he had an advantage)

But she obliges!!!!!
She gives the guys a 15 Degree advantage!!! And holds!!!!

Which is insane, she gives them an insane advantage that's gonna drain her.

I know I just referred to her arm as a brick wall, I was wrong, it's a wonder of the world, I shall now and forever refer to it as the leaning tower of Pisa!

The guy who was leaning back with all his weight pulling on her arm is now leaning back even further, pulling more weight!

Julia is in terrible pain, she lets out a huge moan in agony.

I tell her :
-Don't give up, only 2 minutes to go!!! You got this!!!

She only moans again in reply!
Her body is spasming and is in agony from the lactic acid in her bicep.

30 more seconds pass, and she says :
-I'm not gonna last like this, sorry boys, and she brings them back up about 5 to 8 degrees, still leaving them a very little advantage, deliberately.

WTF, she just one armed curled those 3 guys! With control.

One of the guys excels a "What the Fuck!!!"

She even takes a moment to reply, I have the strongest biceps in the world!

The match continues from like 8 degrees to her disanvantage.

However, they have way less of an advantage as her arm is less opened.

She seems to struggle a little less.
But she is struggling nonetheless, and by pulling back up, she just showed the world, she was keeping some backup strength in!

Time passes, she holds like a champion!!

-Just 15 more seconds!
I tell her.

She replies : "Ok watch this!"

She puts her free arm behind her back, she is no longer using it to push against the table.

The power of her chest, isn't pushing against the table anymore. It's just her bicep against 6 hands!!!

She opens her armwrestling arm at 110 Degrees, almost touching the table and losing, let's out a scream, the same screaming of letting out full power as in her first two matches, and she curls them back up, passes the middle and slams all 3 guys on the table!!!!


She says laughing : "That's what I like to call : Juggernaut girl reserve power!" and then she slaps my dick, to inform me she knows I have a huge erection.


She then turns around, grabs powerlifter guy in the back of the head, drags him forward and starts making out, while rubbing her other hand on his dick through is pants.

He grabs her ass and massages her arm passionately all the while kissing, ... This goes on for maybe 20 seconds ..... And it was a bad move as it proved already to be  much for the guy.

He moans and cums in his pants, and he cums hard, he has a deep orgasm, in the bar in front of everyone, no less.

The orgasm was soo intense that his legs gave out from under him and he collapsed on his ass. I don't blame him, I woulda done the same, seems like he likes strong women too and Julia is a Unicorn!

Every other person in the place were settling bets when it happens, but they all notice.

One spectator who saw that also came in his pants, from not even touching his dick, his mind is just blown, he also collapse to the floor in joy.

The strongman came so much that the entire inner side of his pants is now drenched with cum, from above his knee to his ankle you can see it through his pants, there is even some more drooling on the side of his shoe.

-Wow, (says Julia),... That's a lot of cum! ... But it's what happens when you rub the strongest arm in the world as I massage your dick!

Now, with everyone giggling, instead of complementing the goddess back, in momentary lapse of reason, trying to save face maybe, he utters :

-What do you mean, strongest arm in the world?, I just beat that arm.
(You gotta admit the machoness on that guy, gotta have the last word.)

-Don't go there, you only got lucky to push at the right time!
Replies Julia


-Don't go where? Reality?! It did happened. I have the strongest left arm.

-Stop talking right now, or I will defeat that arm so hard you won't even be able to move it for weeks.

-You'll never defeat me, your arm is dead tired from 10 minutes of arm-wrestling 3 guys at once, mine is fresh!

-We are too close in strength and you can never outlast my will and endurance, no man ever has, no man ever will, not even you, not even with me starting the match dead tired.

-You're on girl, but if I win, We cancel the threesome and get you all to myself.

-Ok, but if I win, I only take Frank home!

-Deal!
(Ho! My fucking god !!!!!! Now I want her to win so much more than ever)



-----------------------
********************



Chapter 6, Round 5 (Bonus Bonus round)


***************************
-------------------------




Julia places her arm on the table first.

-Hurry up now big man, you don't want to give me too much of a rest.
(she truly wants to prove a point and leave no room for arguments if she wins)

He obliges, grabs her hand, pushes and pushes hard.

She moans right away, at the first second of the match, and loses 5 degrees.

She undoes the advantage and gets it back to the center, however, he jilts and gains 5 degrees again. Then 5 more.

Strongman competitor dude smells blood, and he goes for it!

Julia moans, but she hangs on, but for how long.

It's only 15 seconds in, and she looks now the same way she looked 8 minutes into their third match.

You can tell she is in pain from the lactic acid that was already in her arm, and more is building up. Her breathing is heavy, her body has spasms as she moans from the pain.

Her opponent is fresh however, displays no problems.
(Her overconfidence might have been a mistake)

He pushes, just pushes no jilts, strategically and it pays off.
10 seconds later, he gains another 5 degrees.

It's 1 minute into the match and Julia lose focus because of the pain, as she leans forward on the table and because she can't withhold her posture, she lose another 10 degrees.

This is a slow steady death, ... She is at a disadvantageous position, her opponent is smart about it and gives her nothing.

15 seconds pass, and she lose ground again, however this time she jilts him back up 5 degrees. But it is short lived, he jilts back, and she loses 7.

She let's out a moans of desperation, you can hear it in her voice.

He jilts her arm again, but she resists.

This is 2 minutes into the match and she loses ground again.

She rocks her head left and right to get her mind away from the pain.

Her arm is shaking, she is breathing heavy, moaning with every breath.

10 more seconds pass, and her arm starts to open up, and with no stoppage in sight.
It's a slow steady decent towards the end, and when her arm almost touches the table, she looks up, locking and eyes and says : "You ready??" And then she unleashes it : Juggernaut girl secret reserve power!!!!!

She screams louder than she ever has before, that scream is different however, it has a tone of pain, agony and last resort desperation!

She yanks her entire body weight with it as well, this has enough of an element of surprise to not only turn her wrist in a curling position, but also the yank gives her 10 degrees back and momentum!

It is short lived however, Her opponent, returns full power, screams at the top of his lungs and slows the pulls, but she powers through, she keeps bicep curling him up, ever so slowly, she is still all in, they are both screaming and letting it out,
This goes on for 7 seconds, 8 seconds, 9 seconds, 15 seconds, 20.
Her face swells up like Arnold in the end of total recall on Mars!!!
And even though, she started first, his full power fades first!
She now keeps gaining ground unopposed.

Her strength fades too, a full seconds after his, her lungs are empty of oxygen and her yelling fades in a moan of pain.

But it was enough to bring him pass the center to her small advantage.

My dick is hard right now, from that scream !! And I tell myself that she is gonna win, all she needed was 2 minutes, 2 minutes against her and his strength faded enough that her full power was greater than his and she bicep curled him.

My dick is hard because I tell myself that I am going home with her and I imagine her screaming like that again as I make love to her.

I take my mind off of that when I look at her, she is just in pain, moaning in every breath, she looks like she's got nothing left, she just used everything. Well I say she got nothing left, I mean :,.... Nothing but an advantage passed the center.

Her opponent however : only breathing heavy, slight discomfort in his face.

She started that match from way too tired behind a fresh opponent.

But she backed him up pass the center, and it takes a while to bring her arm down! It will be much longer to bring it back to the center when it's her advantage.
Did she just buy herself enough more time, enough to tire that guy out!

We are now approaching 2 minutes 30 seconds, and her pain doesn't stop, she looks like she could just collapse at anytime, she could have collapsed for the last 30 seconds, but she gives him nothing!

I look at this guy, he's the stuff of nightmares, big beard, big belly, huge shoulders and biceps covered with tattoos,  with veins going across them(shoulder and biceps), and veins going all across his chest too, he's clearly on roids.
What's too much for this girl??
He isn't! And so far he isn't even after holding 3 guys are the same time for 10 minutes..

.......

Just before the 3 minute mark, he jilts her arm back to neutral position, he no longer has a disadvantage but this comes at a cost, ... : he moans!

-Come on Julia, he just moaned, his power will fade, just hang in there, you got this!!!
(I tell her)
I don't even know if she heard, her mind must be somewhere else, ...
However he heard, and that angered him, he jilts her arm 5 degrees for an advantage.

Nope, she jilts back!!!!!
She's still in this race, this moaning spasming pile of girl-muscles is still in the race somehow...

30 more seconds pass, her opponent moans in pain again.
The match is still centered.

-Don't quit Julia you got this!!

10 more seconds pass and Julia lose the middle and concedes an advantage.

The powerlifter is now moaning every 15 seconds!, Julia however looks worst and worst and is moaning in pain constantly.

Nearing the 5 minute mark, she is opened up by 10 more degrees.

She jilts out of desperation, but to no avail, he jilts back!

-Just hang in there Julia!!!

She hears me, she stops moaning, and for a second she doesn't seem to feel pain.


She just doubles effort, even gets 5 degrees back!!!

But he doubles efforts as well, and the upward motion is stopped and then reversed to where it was.

At 5 minute 30, she concedes some more ground.

And more at 5:45 ....

I tell her not to give up ,.... She smiles for split second, then goes back her expression of dire agony.

She lose more ground at 6 minutes.

It's another slow steady decent.
And everytime her arm is opened a little more, she needs more power to stay into the match.

Her opponent is pushing hard, it's working but for whom???... I look at him and his face is purple he is moaning with every other breath.
The lactic acid build in his arm caught up, it took 6 minutes but it caught up.
She is still way more tired though.

He gains more ground again at 6:20 then at 6:50 then at 7:45.

The ground gaining progressively slowed down, they are now both in the same agony.

Both fill with lactic acid.

Julia endured, but her arm his way opened, but it doesn't move anymore.
8:00 minutes in, no movement.

8:15 in, no movements.

8:30 in, still, no movements.

8:45 in ... Miracle happens, she curls her wrist inward, gaining a better position on the arm and goes back up 5 degrees.

He moans : "Nooooo!!!! "

She puts more efforts in and gains another bit of ground.

She even smiles at this point.

-I have you!

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
He screams at the top of his lungs, letting out a huge power attack with everything he has left.
But what has he left, it's been 9 minutes!

Julia loses no more than 2 degrees from that. And she doesn't need to go all out to block it, she doesn't scream!

His full attack fades in about 10 or so seconds, and Julia doesn't moan anymore, he has nothing left in his arm,.... His bicep just failed him.
... She just giggles and slowly curls him back up to the center!

He is in pain at the center, moaning : "no!, no!" with every breath!!!

Julia just starts talking shit!

-I out-last you again! I out-endure you even when I started with nothing left.


My biceps defeats your bodyweight advantage!! You lose to a girl today!!

-No!

-Yes and now because of your arrogance, look at what you are gonna miss out on  tonight!

She takes her other arm off the table, she no longer need to push with it, she no longer needs her weight, she can just hold him there at the center with her bicep alone.
She starts grabbing her tits and massaging them with her free hand.

-Theses could have been yours, ....but You had to have another match, you couldn't just accept that I was stronger than you!

-Nooo...(he moans)

-Look at how big my breast are....
She brings her tit to her face and licks it!
(I love it when women do that!!!!)

-No!!!
He tries to budge her arm with occasional surprise outburst of strength, but nothing, he has nothing left, and she is resting while holding.

-Yes, and now for everyone who is cheering me on, the grand finale!!! You guys ready?? (she tells the crowd.)

She opens her arm, almost to the point of losing again, and like she did with the 3 dudes at the same time, she biceps curls swing the powerlifter back a full 180 degrees and slams him hard on the table.

He collapses forward on the table in defeat, hiding his face in shame.
She pushes him off his chair in a show of disrespect and tells his friends to take him home.

-And a bit of advice, before he starts talking shits again, saying that he is stronger than me, that I merely have more endurance, ... This is false, it only looks true because I allowed him to use his 150 lbs weight advantage by pushing off  the table.
In reality, muscle for muscle I am stronger than him, him and all of his weight!
(She tells his friends.)

-More advice, (she continues), tomorrow he is gonna talk shit about the fact that if he works out even harder, he will be able to beat me in the future.  Don't take him seriously, he's been talking shit tonight and look where it got him. Also I'll make the same argument : if I workout harder..., oops I mean, if I even begin to workout for the first time in my life, I'll be able to take on whatever future version of himself he may invents.

(Wow she sure did seal any possible loopholes and she leaves no rooms for arguments, she wins in every way!)

She grabs another pitcher of beer as she is being hailed over the crowds shoulders.



She chugs it in flawless victory.

What a woman!!!!!


.....


She grabs my hand, come on Frank, we're outta here, ...
(I feel the full power of her huge fingers on my hand again, it's so arousing)

-But, but ... You said you wanted me, you said you wanted to marry me, ..
(Says a voice from behind, the voice of a defeated man.)

Julia turns around and looks at her previous opponent ...
-I did, I said I wanted a man stronger than me, you are not, but also what I meant was : I want a real man, ... A man that can last more than 20 seconds in bed. And that man is not you, ...

She then points at his cum soaked jeans.

-Also you are arrogant, you make up excuses, you are full of yourself and you can't take defeat, ... There are only defeats ahead if you are to be with me and you can't handle me!

-....

-However Frank can, he's cool, I beat him and he complimented me!



------------------------
*************************


Epilogue



************************
--------------------------



We walk to my car and I open her door, ...

-I see Chivalry isn't dead ...
(she says.)


-The fact that chivalry isn't dead might come has a surprise, but I have a much bigger surprise for you in store.

-Hooo! I can't, wait, ... I got more surprises for you too Frank, I'm gonna rock your world.

-You already have, you put that huge man in his place, mentally and physically!

-That's only the start Frank!!!

I go around the car, sit in the driver seat, get the key in the ignition, .... And Julia is already unzipping my pants.

-Are we doing this here?

-No, drive, ... I just want to pleasure while we get to your place, ... It's only fun from here on out Frank.

I start driving, and man that's the thing with fat girls, they know how to give a mean blowjob, it's like when they were in college, they all believe they were at a disadvantage compare to thinner chicks, so they compensated by learning to suck dick!

And Julia is doing it at a new level!!!

The massaging of my balls and the tongue action on the tip of my dick, it's too much for a guy with a 6 day motherload.

It's 10 minute drive to my place, my driving is getting erratic, I have to worry about causing an accident, on the road and in Julia's mouth.

She moans too while blowing me, she is playing with all my senses!!!

She stops a moment, and says : "What's that big surprise Frank??"

-I can't tell you!

-I want it now Frank!
And she goes straight back at my dick!

-No, I'm not giving it so easily!

She keeps blowing like a pro!!!

I just try to focus on the road. We're not even a quarter of the way home and I feel like exploding already!

Thank god, I got tons of practice at not cumming, otherwise I would have release all that cum in the first 15 seconds of that blowjob!

I speed faster, gotta get home, before .... aaaaaaa, I moan,... aaaa
Trying to hang on ...

-Ho My God it's too good aaaa ... (body spasm and moans!!!!)

-Give it to me Frank!!!!

Im on the verge of cumming, but I'm wittier than that ...

-Julia, there is a cop car, stop for a seconds ....

She stops, just at the right moment, she stands up, looks around, no car in sight!

-You motherfucker!! I'll get that load, ....
And she goes straight back at it!


1 more minute to my place ... I'm riding the edge with this girl... My legs are shaking from how good she is with her tongue!


We make it, I park the car and I get her head off my dick ...

-We're here!

I quickly escape out of the car as she goes again for crotch.
Standing outside with my fully erect junk out, I try to get back in my pants, but it won't go in ... It's so stiff, but I manage to do by moving my pants around.

Julia slaps me on the butt says : "Gratz, you made it!.... Which on is your house?"

I point ..
-That one!


Not even a second after getting inside, Julia grabs me and we start making out, man she is a great kisser.
She is rubbing my dick through my pants, I massage her ass with one had and her left bicep with the other.
She flexes for me so that I feel her power.
This is the same scenario she had that huge guy cumming.
But I know I can last.

Julia then opens my pants and grabs my cock with her big hands and she starts jerking me. She squeeze gently but hard with her strong fingers .
I moan, we keep making out, she gives a crazy good hand job.
It's getting hard not to cum ... But I'm not driving the car anymore, therefore I'm no longer defenseless.

I reach into her pants and I start fingering her clit.
She moans.

We keep making out, this woman is amazing!!!

This goes on for a while, she starts to have spasm ... Her body shakes, she is breathing heavy!!!

-aaaaaAAAAA GGFrank, don't stop...
I keep going even faster, she is getting very wet.

-Frank how are you sooo good??? aaaAAAAAAAAAAAA(moaning)

-Practice!
I smile and I keep going!!!


Right before cumming she says : "No not like that" And she grabs under my crotch with one arm and shoves me on her shoulder as if I weighted nothing.

-I had to stop you, ...when I cum, I want you to be inside me Frank!!....

-Huh, OK.

-Which way to your bedroom??

-That way. (I point)

And this is when one of the most pleasurable moment of my life began. Sitting straight up on her right shoulder she walked to the bedroom slowly, all the while giving me that blowjob, that same amazing blowjob as in the car, only this time she is giving it in the most sensual fashion ever.

It's like she mastered many kinds of blowjobs!

We get besides the bed and she says : "We are gonna have sex Frank, but first I want that big load! And I know exactly how to extract it."

Still sitting on her shoulder, she places one hand on my crotch, gets me to lean on her back/top of her shoulders, places her other hand on my chest, and she shoulder presses me!!!!

This is a fantasy, a dream come true!!!
She lowers me down slowly to her face, and she begins blowing my dick while shoulder pressing me up and down slowly!!!
And she goes deep throat too!!!

This is by far the best blowjob of my life bar none!
Not even in my fantasies would I have thought this to be possible.
I get my hands on her shoulder as she is doing this. Her shoulder is massive and rock hard!! I massage it, ....

It feels Sooo good, her shoulder feels so good, the blowjob feels sooo good, my mind is blown away by those shoulderpresses.

I'm on the verge of cumming, my whole body is shaking, but I don't wanna cum just yet, I want to fuck her first.

Thankfully she tires out and can't shoulderpress me anymore.
She puts me down!
I think she did 40 or 50 reps. I'm not sure. I couldn't count my mind was somewhere else in heaven and I can't even phantom how strong she is, I weigh 220 lbs. And she  shoulderpressed me with ease and those reps were slow and steady with pause at the middle for added tip of the dick suction.

-I don't know how you made it through that Frank. ... Very few men ever outlasted my aerial blowjob. You're lucky you got all those muscles on you, it made you heavier than most.
She smiles.

I can't muster a reply I'm speechless.

She takes off her shirt, her bra and her pants.
I gaze at her bare breast, freaking amazing, huge and anti-gravity!!
I can't believe a girl with gigantic firm breast like that is sleeping with me, those tits are the stuff of legends, and on top of that, she beat me in arm wrestling!

I'm laying on the bed and she simply yanks my pants right off.

-I still want that load Frank, and I know plenty of ways to get it from you.

-I'm not giving it to you that easily.

-We'll see!
She gets on top of me, and she slides my dick in her wet pussy.
Well she tries too, it's soo thigh, the wall her pussy feel like freaking concrete! For a moment I thought these were the bones of her pelvic that my dick was trying to stretch.

She lets out a moan! Her pussy gushes squirts!
My dick is only slightly bigger than average and I'm stretching her out!

And ho! Man! That! Pussy! Feels! Amazing!.
Naturally born strong girls possess the strongest pussies and they can flex them to make them even tighter.
Another perk of getting in bed with powerful woman!

But for some reason, I know she ain't even flexing it yet, and she has to slowly put a lot of her bodyweight for my dick to penetrate her.
It's so freaking thigh!

She sets me up in the Amazon position, the best position, ... (look it up), and she starts riding me.

-You're dick is sooo hard Frank, OMG!!! (she moans)

I get to see her squatting on her calves, ... and they are ginormous, as big as my quads!!!

-Of course it is, aaaaawwwwww (moaning), You're the best and I really like youuuuuuuaaaaa(Moaning.) ....I Like your power aaaaaAAAa(moaning)

Her ridding is too good, her pussy feels soooo good, I don't know how long I'm gonna last like this.
She is on top of me flexing her biceps giving me a show, she knows I like them.

She moans and goes faster!!!!

The warmth of her pussy, the imagery of her breast moving like waves off the rhythm of her hips, said imagery accompanied by the view of her flexing a double bicep.
That flex, asserting dominance over her prey.

It's too much, I won't be able to hold that cum any longer.
I grab her ass with one hand I guide her ridding, I make her move faster, I place my other hand on her gigantic anti-gravity breast!
Man they feel soo good.

I moan,  It's getting to be way too much.

She is moaning hard too.

I'm about to blow, I decide to hold it until I can't anymore, I maybe have just 20-25 more seconds, I tense my body, my back arches, I moan hard, my whole body shakes with spasm, I bite my lips with my teeth, I try to hold that load with dear life!!!!

Suddenly, She fucking explodes !!!
And explodes is not the word here.
That sudden orgasm she has is like the nuclear bomb of all orgasm.

(Well I say sudden orgasm, ... From my point of view anyway, I was so busy focusing on not cumming that I didn't notice her huge build up to that Orgasm, with a capital O)
She gets off my dick and let's out humongous stream of squirts !!!!
She moans/screams so hard !!!
Her body is a pile of thrashing spasming muscles, her pelvis area shakes like it's having a seizure.
This goes on for 25-30 seconds.
Mid-orgasm, I renewed the force of her ecstasy when I started massaging her clit really fast with my thumb.
It's like I gave her an orgasm inside an orgasm.
When I did that, she freaking arched her back to the point of almost breaking it.
She squirted another near endless stream of pussy juice!
It was like a scene from The Exorcist.

When she finally winds down, she is gasping for air, her eyes wide open like she saw a divine apparition, like she's seen god.

-Huuhmm aaawww,, uummm
She tries to muster a sentence, but her brain is defective.

She rest a little and manages to say.
-That was amazing!!!  Your body Frank, your muscles, your huge rock hard cock. And what you did with your hands, I never had an orgasm like that in my life, no one ever outlast me in bed.

I blush, I'm really shy when I get complimented.
-Wow, thanks.
(Is all I manage to reply.)

-I like you Frank, you're an amazing and proper lover and your stamina in bed is outta this world.

(She mentions stamina, ho right, I didn't cum, I was just about too when she got off my dick)
-Wow, thanks, you're really good too, it's soo hard not to cum with all you do, I still can't believe I survived that shoulderpress blowjob.

-Well a big girl has plenty of tricks and now I really want that load.
She stands up off the bed, pulls me besides her, gets one foot on the bed and says get in, I'm gonna give the ride of your life.

(She already gave me the ride of my life 10 minutes ago, when she pressed me over her head, but OK.)

She grabs me by the dick and drives it inside of her.
She gets her foot off the bed, we now standing in front of one another while making love.
She says "Wrap your arms around my shoulders and hop on!"
She grabs my ass and shoves my legs around her hips, well slightly below her hips.

What she did next was stuff of all my dreams combined. Still holding my ass, she began to work my hips rotating them up and down making sweet love to my dick, ...said Dick that's still inside of her.

She is fucking herself, standing straight up by lifting me up and down in the air, like I'm a 220 lbs dildo.

I felt her forearm and her biceps while she was doing this. They felt hard and amazing, the sex is amazing, this girl is amazing!



I moan hard.

-I want that load, Frank. I'm gonna get it.

I know that the longer I hold, the bigger the load will be.
And I really want to give her a huge one to impress.

She deserves it, after all that she does for me, aerials shoulderpress blowjob and now aerial lift and carry sex.

I moan hard..
Her pussy is so tight, her arms are sooo strong.
She moves me so well, she makes it so that I'm making love to her slow and sensually, she has such control it's like I'm weightless and she's got that stamina too, she's not even breathing heavy from all that workout.


Eventually my body starts to have spasm, I'm getting close to cumming.
She even speeds up what she's doing.

She's moaning too.
-I love, your dick Frank,
She moans again, ...
-Cum for me Frank.


Her voice is so sweet, so sensual, her moans are sweet too.

I squeeze hard around her shoulder, I bite my lip, I try to hold up the explosion for as long as can, I'm seconds away from what I know will be the biggest orgasm of my life.

I moan, my body shakes, ... Her big hands on my ass while she is bicep/wrist curling my weight inside her pussy, her gigantic firm breasts pressed against my chest, her rock hard biceps, the flashes of them while arm wrestling that monster runs through my mind, the fact he said he benched 600lbs, the flashes of her exploding orgasm, the flashes of that loud scream when she squirted out a never ending stream of pussy liquid, that same loud scream she let out when arm wrestling. It's too much!!!

It's way too much!!! I can't withhold that load anymore.
My whole body starts to shake like hers did when she had her orgasm, I moan in the most intense pleasure imaginable.

The only way this last longer is if I stop her from moving me up and down inside her.
I let go of her with my arms and legs, and it's like she doesn't even notice, she keeps wrist curling my entire body weight up, just one up inside her broke my mind,i feel the cum go all the way up my dick, it's a gigantic rope, I try to push her away, but it does nothing, she wrists curls my entire body weight plus my strength pushing her away one more time.

I scream, I'm gonna cum aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA , and push her away with all my power, !!!! It does NOTHING, she curls me one last time inside of her, before letting me out.

That thick first squirt of cum out of my dick felt amazing man, I felt it coming all the way out of my dick with such force, it was an out of this world experience!!

It got her from her hip all the way up across her belly, breast and shoulder, and still there was some that flew by the side of her face.

And that was only the first rope of cum!!!!

She flexed a double biceps as I started cumming and moaned as she liked the ropes, I remember she said OMG seeing all that cum and it was mid cumshot, I just kept shooting!

I don't know how many ropes I let out, my mind was somewhere else.

But what I do know is that I covered her entire torso in cum.
And thick cum at that, and she's a big girl, there was a lot to cover, and she has like gigantics double Gs breast, that I manage to cover as well, still 6 days of edging will do that.
Those huge breasts got the motherload, a load worthy of her strength, a load worthy of her power.

When I finally stopped cumming, I collapsed, and she just stood there motionless, jaw dropped, with the expression of "What the fuck" in her eyes.

-How ... Mumbling ... How ... Huh.. Did you do that?

I gather my senses.

-Told you I had a big surprise! :)
(I say with a smile, proud of my work.)

-Big surprise?!? Understatement of the year, you're like a one man bukkake!!!!
(I mean, she is sorta right, cum from her chest drooled all the way down her legs to the floor!! Yes more than one leg got covered all the way down. )

-Here is another big surprise,... When I don't have sex for a week and save that much cum, I can go twice in a row.

My dick is still hard, ... I shove her on the bed, and I start making love to missionary style.

-Now I'm fucking you. (I smile at her and wink)

-aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA
She just moans as a reply. She seems stunned.

-AaaaaAAAAAAAA(moaning) Two in a row Frank, that's amazing .... I never aaaaAAAAA(moaning) had a lover like you before.

I reply by simply kissing her.


.........................................


We continued making love all night, I even surprised myself, I didn't only go two rounds in a row, I went five times in a row before I needed my first break. Sex is amazing like that when you are fucking into your fetishes.

But I wanna talk about the second cumshot outta me, I let myself go and did not try to hold anything in, I came again in under a minute after my first load. I mean how could I hold it in, I broke her brains, she was coming none stop and screaming like a mad woman.

And that cumshot was unique! Nothing came out, the first orgasm was so strong that it drained me completely, down to the last single sperm!
And the second cumshot was intense, with huge spasm from my dick, yet not a single drop!

Ho! And did I just mentioned amazing sex, ... Well ... She continued being full of surprises too, choking me with her big strong hands while I was orgasming, she let me do anal, she let me facefuck her. She even got me with another flying blowjob, but this time instead of shoulder presses, she layed on her back and bench pressed me, ...that blowjob lasted way way longer than the first one.

Greatest lover I've ever been with.

Best Sex of My Life, bar none!!!




UnholyDk1103


GuyLikeYou

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome stuff man

Thank you :)

forcada01

Waaooooo....i LOVE ur stuff. More of strong BBW and SSBBW.💪🏻💪🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

GuyLikeYou

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Waaooooo....i LOVE ur stuff. More of strong BBW and SSBBW.💪🏻💪🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you!!!!

Yes, I am writing a sequel where she meets the world's strongest man, but it's gonna take a while, I write super slow.

GuyLikeYou

Part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------


It's been a week since I'm with Julia now ... And let me tell you, being this woman is like all my Chrismasses came at once.

Not only is she strong beyond belief, ... I soon realized that she's a nymphomaniac.

Her libido is through the roof 24/7.

The only thing we did all week was go to work, come back to her place and fuck.

We barely even slept!!!

And I don't know where she gets all her energy from, it's ridiculous, she works as a mover, carrying heavy stuff all day. And at night she rides my cock none stop.

Plus she still does all those things she did on our first night to impress me.
Benchpress blowjobs, shoulderpress blowjobs, cradle-carry-bicep-curls blowjob.
She says she likes that I like her strength and that she just wants use it to please me!

The only sign of weakness she ever hinted at was that her biceps were hella sore from all those arm-wrestling matches she did last week.

I tell her that this is good, the more sore, the more strength she gains then the more she can impress me.


She even said that she never wants to come close to losing again, and that she will go to the gym with me, to make sure that never happens again.


--------

Part 2 .... Chapter one

--------

First gym date with my girl.

It's Monday, international bench day.

I tell her about rep ranges. That to gain power we gotta do 1 to 5 reps.
Yadayada yada.

She just wants to go at it!

She asks me put the same amount of weight on the bar as I weight, that see needs to warm up.

220 lbs, goes up and down real easy with Julia, I knew it was gonna be like that as she benchpresses me every night anyways.

To my shame, I remove weight from the bar for me to warm up. And I don't even do as much reps.

.......

We gradually put more weight on the bar ... in order to find Julia's 5 rep max.

And this gets ridiculous. For a girl that never trained, she is putting the entire gym to shame!!! All the guys and girls are looking in awe.
She truly is a natural wonder of the world.

Well I say never trained, I guess sex with her is training, she admitted she's been pressing guys at night since ever since losing her virginity.

She just got heavier boyfriends as time went on.

Anyways, we put 275 lbs. On the bar and it's no problem for Julia, still 10 reps, ... she struggles a little on the last one, but nothing much to it. I'm ashamed as this is above my 1 rep max.

She now has a wicked pump thought, those pecs are now huge, you can see them above her boobs. Two big slabs of meat, above those humongous tits.

Julia goes for 3 plates, dishes out 7 reps, then her arm started to shake a little on the 8th one. The rep was much slower, she struggled, ginned and moaned, to get it up. I expect her to re-rack the bar, but no, she goes for another one.
This one goes up sooo slow, her arm shakes, let's out a much longer moan, but she succeeds none the less.

I have a huge hard-on from this!

She goes for 10!!!!!!!

She is fucking insane! The bar touches her chest, she lets out a gasp, and presses !!!! I go to help her as a spot and she says don't touch it! It takes her like 15 seconds to get that bar up. The struggle was real, her arms were shaking all the way through the rep., she turned red, veins appeared on her forehead but, she managed!!!!


I'm amazed, she re-racks the bar and I tell her that she's insane!!!

She says she has to be, she never wants to be put in a position where she is worried about losing an arm wrestling match again.

Luckily, when you first join a gym, it's the during the first 2 months that you gain the more strength faster. I tell her that.

-Then I'm gonna beat the entire world even if they use both arms.
She replies.

She says she wants 375 lbs on bar, and bit of a rest of course.

I place the weight.

She goes and gets water, ... all the guys go and talk to her.
She just blushes, and tells them that she's with me.


She comes back and gets in position, unracks the bar, and says it's heavy(yeah no shit).

She still manages 5 reps.

That's her 5 reps max!! 375 lbs!! God damn this girl is strong.

But she wants more!

She goes for 405 lbs!!! Yes, that's 4 plates.

She gets 2 reps.

Then we put 420 Lbs on the bar to figure out it's her 1 rep max!!!!

And it was a hard one. Her moan while pushing all that weight up slowly gave me such a hard-on, and I'm not supposed to get hard-ons from just standing there, I cum 5 times a day and I'm 34, not 17 anymore. But I guess this girl just gets me sooo horny!



But I gotta ask her, as I'm confused, the strongman she defeated last week, he said he benched 600 lbs, a full 180 lbs heavier than what I just saw her max, how did she beat him.

She replies, it's her biceps, she trained them so much doing arm wrestling, that she compensated with them to beat the heavier stronger bencher, and promises that when we do biceps, that she will out lift any biceps world record by far.

Well, biceps is Wednesday, can't wait for that.


We continued to the incline bench, decline bench, incline bench with dumbbells, I mean total chest workout!!!

Of course the heaviest of the gym's dumbbells were too light for Julia, but she just did more reps. And every set she pushed herself to the absolute limit!!! If it took her less than 10 seconds to slowly get the weights up, she would do another repetition.
She worked herself into excruciating pain at every chance she had.


Then we did back!!!!

And OMG!!!! Julia a 300+ lbs fat girl, could simply just do chin-ups with ease!!!

So we got her the weight belt and strapped her with a 45 lbs plate.

Still she pull out another 10 chin-ups, with ease.

WTF, and she wants even more plates!!!
Gets in two plate ... still reps 10.

She says that in Batman vs Superman, she saw Batman do weighted chin-ups with 4 plates. This is of course fiction, but she wants to make it reality and beat the Batman!

Motherfucking girl does it!!!! She gets 10 reps!!!

She looks at me, she knows how impressed I am.

-How, did you do that?

-It's cuz my biceps are a little involved into doing chin-ups, they actually help a lot ;)
she winks.

She looked at me, and I said "I'll give a little idea of what they can do"

She put 6 plates, a total of 270 lbs, on the weight belt, you would not believe the large amount of weights between her legs.

She grab the chin up bar and started to lift her body with all that weight between her legs.

She did 3 then she stopped and said : "You've seen enough for today."

She decided the training session was over...


We get home and immediately, I gotta fuck her.

And this the first time I lose control. I get her missionary style and I cum in under a minute.
But can you blame me, I have a huge strength fetish and I just saw my girl, who's never benched before, bench 420 Lbs.


Julia is unimpressed by that, ... she comments that this is much different than our first night, when I lasted almost an hour, including the blowjob in the car.
She says she remembers that load I shot and covered her torso with.
That she had never seen anything like it in, not even in porn.

I tell her, that I saved cum for a week, edging 3 times a day, and I took supplements.

-I want another one like that! And I want it in my mouth.

She ask, just in time for our 2 weeks, most girls asks the same of me. The impression a huge load leaves on a woman's mind always gets me re-laid.

-Well I would like to give you one, but it's impossible if you fuck me 5 to 7 times a day!

-Yeah it is, you just have to edge as I fuck you and not cum for a week :)

Motherfucking woman is crazy, ... Thinking I can last a week with her on top of me, but I take the dare.

-Girl if you edge me, 5 times a day for 45 mins each(Sounds like a lot but that nympho's been fucking me all night every nights already) instead of 3 times a day for ten minutes each(how I got to shoot that much in the first place),  and since the edging will be done with you present, we might even be able to double that load!!!!

Man after I said that, her eyes shot wide open, her brain froze, she could not muster a reply without stuttering.

-I might even triple the size of the load if we up the supplements.

-That was already the biggest load ever, bigger than I ccc-convieced was po-po-possible.

-Well, that's only fair that I must shoot huge loads on you, you're the strongest natural not-on-steroids girl ever, stronger than I believe I'd ever meet.


-I love you so much right now, ... let's start saving that load now, I ride, you don't cum!!!
(I like the symbiotic relationship of this new arrangement, I have a strength fetish and she is strong af and she has a cum fetish, and I'm resilient af when it comes to saving up a huge load.)



She puts me on my back, sets up the amazon positions, ...
-Remember this she says ...
Starts ridding me in the most sensual way possible, with slow, long hip movement and flexes a double biceps.

It's easy not to cum, when you just came 2 minutes ago ...
But as horny as I was ... and with the most amazing girl ever, it's 1 more minute and I'm ready to cum again.
My leg starts pulsating/shaking, I moan hard....
I stop her movements by placing my hand on her hip.
My leg is still shaking, I'm about to explode, ...
Then I guide her hip movement ever soo slowly.

She understands that this is the speed for me to ride the edge.
I'm near exploding in her pussy, ... the most amazing pussy ever.
She places my hand on her huge firm breast and keeps riding me at that slow rhythm.

My leg is having a seizure, ... I'm moaning, my back is arching, I'm spasming ...
For all intensive purposes, this is an orgasm, ... but I don't explode, we keep it on the very edge!!!

This is tantric sex at it's closest point.

--------------
Day 2 of saving the world's biggest load.
-----------------

We go to the gym and we do legs!

This crazy woman managed to squat 700 lbs. Which is the women's world record.
She is baffled that another woman can be as strong as her, and says that she will do more legs to remedy that, she wants to smash the men's world record.

For deadlifts it was more of the same, 700 lbs, but with a twist, I had to use wrist wraps for my heaviest set(way less than 700lbs) and she made fun of my weak hands.

She said, it's not just her biceps that are super strong, it's also her forearms and hands.
This is true, like I said two weeks ago, she has mini-muscles in between each fingers.

She added that she'll give me a pre-show of her arm strength with her hands.

She then grab the 700 lbs bar, not with her hands, but with her index fingers only and deadlifted it!!!!

WTF!!!!

She placed the bar down, winked at me, said : "this is a prelude for biceps tomorrow", she placed her small finger on the bar and began deadlifting, she moaned hard, but she managed!!!!!

She didn't place the bar down, instead, at the top, she just held it there, with her pinky fingers only, and she moaned in pain, for more than a minute.

You would not the believe the hard-on that gave me, in fact every men in the gym were trying to hide their hard-ons.

She eventually dropped the bar and looked at me with a nagging smile.

We went home, again, she feed me the cum supplements again, had sex for hours again.

The next morning, I feel it, my balls are full, they felt the same as our date night, the one I when I saved cum for 6 days.

Well with doubling the supplements, and with her edging me, it took only two days to get what it feels like the same load.

I tell her that, and that my balls are full, she replies : "Well, you'll just have to be uncomfortable all week getting your balls stretched by ever filling them with more cum, because you get to see what I can do, only in return that I get to see the maximum of what you can do!"

She grabs even more cum supplements pills and tells me to eat them!

----------
Day 3.
-------

Biceps days!!! At long freaking last, she talked mad shit about her biceps being stronger than anything ever and I'm finally gonna get to see it.

She said that every week since she was in school, she had multiple opponents go both arms against her one bicep in arm wrestling.

And she did in fact take 3 guys, 6 hands total, at once just a little over a week ago, so that checks out!

But now it was time to put a number to the power.

We go to the squat rack, the gym is almost empty and we are gonna need a squat rack to do curls with this chick. I warm up with 75 lbs, I do 10 reps and smile at her.

She is confidently smiling back and she says : "It's my time to show off!"

-How much do you want?

I reply.

-What's the men's world record?
She ask.

-250 lbs, for one rep.

-Ok, put 250 lbs, then add another 100 lbs, I'mma show you what these bad boys can do!

She flexes!

Huge mountains come up, both on her arm and in my pants.


I placed 350 lbs on the bar, thinking she is crazy.

-How do you know you can lift so much?

-Frank... My biceps can lift anything!

I'm worried that it's true, take strongman competitor guy from last week who could bench 600 lbs, while arm wrestling, he got into full pressing position against her opened bicep, she curled him up and won.


She picks up the bar, smiles, and she curls it, slow and with proper form!

She finishes the rep, still smiling, and goes :

"Wow!, that's heavy! ... but this is warm up, so I guess 19 more!"

She did that full set, and everyone in the gym was looking, and everyone came in their pants, even the hot girl behind the admin desk masturbated and had a screaming orgasm, you could see her legs having a seizure pass the welcome desk and giant repeated squirts of girl cum flying pass from behind the desk.

The guys that didn't even touch their own dick came!
One guy came twice and was a spazming mess on the floor!

I never had envy to have sex right now, like this moment in my life.

But I did manage to not come, I must save cum for my goddess, I must cum even more than on our first date, I must fill her mouth like she asked!!

She went on to curl, 400 lbs, 450 lbs, 500 lbs, 550 lbs, 600 lbs!!!

Everyone in the gym that had a strength fetish just surrendered, got their pants down and masturbated furiously every time she started a new set with even more weights.

Multiple men and women came 6 or 7 times each in the space of 15 minutes.

The entire gym was covered in cum!

I didn't cum!!!!!! By that point she thought I was a hero!



We went home, I asked her how in the world her biceps were this strong.

She said I'll show you, she had me swallow another triple dose of cum increasing supplements, sat me in front of her computer, opened a folder called arm wrestling, containing 1000s of videos.

She opened the first one, ...

"This is on my 18th birthday at school", she says, ...

Man, she looked fine in that video, a lot thinner, beautiful angel face, giant tits. The camera points at her, she says "For my birthday I want to play arm wrestling vs. Tug of war!" She then sat down in the cafeteria, at a table, placed her elbow on the table and extended her hand in arm wrestling position, they gave her a big rope to hold onto, and she began arm wrestling against another student who pulled tug of war style with his whole body on the rope that she was holding in arm wrestling position.

As I watched the video, she unzipped my pants and began blowing me.
She would beg me to cum in the sweetest voice possible during the blowjob.

In the video, she did to the first kid, what she did to me when we first met, she extended her arm and curled him backup 5 or 6 times, then asked for a second kid join him on the tug of war.

She stop blowing for a moment a says : "I wasn't as strong back then, but neither where my opponents."

In the video, she eventually got to 3 opponents pulling on the ropes against her one arm, you could tell she really struggled, she still let her arm be extended and curled them up, 5 or 6 times.

Then, in pain she said, one more girl, a random girl join the tug of war.

She didn't curl up and down this time, she just held them there in the center, for like 30 seconds.

-One more girl, she said grinning through her teeth.

A big black girl full of fat and muscles stepped forth and grabbed the rope and joined the tug of war.

It's now 5 kids against her biceps, the new girl is too strong, Julia's biceps opens immediately, the whole crowd goes nuts, her arm extend to almost 180 degrees rapidly, she then unleashes it, Juggernaut girl reserve power!!!

She screams at the top of her lungs, her arm stops where it was, her wrist curls the rope in and she curls them back up to center, dragging all of their feet, on the ground and she slams the rope winning the match!


The big black girl looked really angry about her loss.

I nearly came from the blow job seeing all that, but I didn't.

In the video, Julia collapsed in exhaustion, for only a second or two, then placed her left arm on the table and said next!



I then looked at the video time, 2 hours and 35 minutes!!!

The mere thought that this was going to go on for over two more hours made me almost cum again.

My legs are having a seizure, she feels it!!!!

-Come my baby please, she begs me.

But I must not, we are quadrupling that load I tell myself, and I keep watching the video.

She kept sucking me slowly and begging for cum for the whole duration.

....
You can't fathom what there was on the video.

Tug of war the whole time, 3 to 5 people at the time against her biceps, switching arms each time.

Teachers joined in, the black girl kept coming back always when Julia seemed exhausted, you know these two have a history, because Julia always gave 150% as soon as she came back in.

At some point, the kids waiting for their turns began having their own arm wrestling tournament on the side.

In the side tournaments, the big black girl just slammed everyone. Even the teachers. Then I understood what was going on, that fat muscle black girl was #2 and jealous of Julia's power.


Julia even took on 10 nerdy girls at the time in the tug war arm wrestling and won.

.....
She eventually lost, the side tournaments were over, two teachers, one female and one male, finished second and third respectively, and of course, big black girl, finished first, slamming them both.

Julia took all 3 at the time against her bicep, they pulled like crazy, the female teacher had huge legs to pull with, you could tell she was the phys-ed teacher, Julia tried to hold at center, but slowly her arm opened, she used her juggernaut power when she was maybe 45 degrees opened, she didn't wait to be fully opened for that one. She screamed at the top of her lungs, and it work, for like 2 seconds, she got some ground back, maybe 10 degrees.

But big black girl screamed too, she too had a reserved power,  all four people involved pulled like there was no tomorrow, the crowd cheered louder, slowly but surely, they went through Julia's juggernaut power, extending her arm and finally winning.

-More!!
Said Julia!

-I have to equalize the lost on my other arm!
She added.

She grabbed the rope with the other arm, her and the same 3 opponents went at it again.

This time Julia's opponent began the match tired, and it was a fresher arm, the match took much longer to get her opened to 45 degrees.

She used her Juggernaut power again, so did black girl, but this time, it was a stalemate, they weren't able to open her fresher arm.

Then, phys-ed teacher lady also screamed, gave it all she got, it was barely enough to open her arm slowly , they defeated Julia by the skin of their teeth.

Female teacher passed out after the match, in the same way powerlifters pass out from lifting too much.

This was almost the end of the video, Julia did not take other opponents, ... but big black girl did, she slammed a couple of guys, even if they were using both hands.

She kept requesting more opponents at the same time, in the way Julia does, but lost again and again against 2 guys / 4 hands against her one arm, but not without a fight though.

She asked for more and more. She knew this is how Julia gained strength, and trained the same way.

-Who was she?
I asked of Julia who is still edging me with a blowjob.

-Just some girl, put on the next video.

I did, and it was Julia and her friends in a truckers bar. The video was dated 2 days after Julia's birthday. I guess they went out that weekend.

It was hours of big men arm wrestling against 18 year old Julia, using both arms, hanging off the side of the table, and Julia doing a couple of biceps curls, and defeating them.

I closed that video after like 2 minutes, intrigued, I picked another video that was dated a couple of years later, and it's Julia again, fatter, with bigger biceps, arm wrestling against multiple men at the same time.

Again, I re-iterate, there are thousands of videos like this, thousands!!! All dated 2 or 3 days apart.

She did this all her life, no wonders her biceps got this freaking strong.

I watched that video in entirety, while Julia edged me some more with a blowjob.
She begged me for cum the entire time, but I refused her that.

Seeing a circa, maybe 24 year old Julia, take on an entire bar full of bikers to be utterly defeated 2 men at a time while getting an edging blowjob, was the new highlight of my life! It was amazing.

When the whole bar was tired, she demonstrated even more endurance and began taking 3 challengers at a time. It took a while, but with the rotations, the men eventually found a winning trio, Julia eventually lost, then asked for a rematch with the other arm, then called it a night.


To be continued. Big Black Fat Muscle Girl will be back! -----=====>>>>>

Dankmemio

Hey there! Wondering if you ever were going to continue this? It was pretty good

GuyLikeYou

I will, when inspiration comes up ;)

It takes me a lot of time.