Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Recommendation: Muscular and Sadistically Dominant

Started by hpr9933, November 28, 2025, 11:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpr9933

Folks recommendations for big muscular woman (>170 pounds) who is sadistically dominant. Looking to be over powered and sadistically crushed by a woman (to KO) to the point of making real the phrase "be careful what you wish for."


Tiberius

Where are you located? Brand New Muscle would deliver what you ask for.

hpr9933

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Where are you located? Brand New Muscle would deliver what you ask for.

I'm in Canada... but I travel a bit for work; get to Europe 2 to 3x a year.

crazycrazy

Have you tried any of the Canadian big session providers? Sophia in the GTA, or Gia the Giant in Ottawa?

2ndHoodman

Mistress Treasure used to be perfect for this. These women are exactly my type. We don't have many of these women anymore sadly.

hpr9933

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mistress Treasure used to be perfect for this. These women are exactly my type. We don't have many of these women anymore sadly.

I heard she was.... sad I never got to meet her.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Folks recommendations for big muscular woman (>170 pounds) who is sadistically dominant. Looking to be over powered and sadistically crushed by a woman (to KO) to the point of making real the phrase "be careful what you wish for."

Haven't seen but heard Luna can be quite sadistic, she does beat down sessions, very skilled wrestler and bigger in person
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2ndHoodman

Really wish I saw her years ago on some nyc visits. Bad timing

clay99

I don't think she is naturally dominant but You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login could be another option.