LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Stage Condition Ch 2: Bedroom Scene

Started by taoschild, June 28, 2026, 10:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

This is a good chunk of chapter 2 of Stage Condition. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  If you want the slow burn start here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

If not, start below.
---
Her hand slides up to my shoulder, then around to the back of my neck. She guides me toward her. And when she leans in, her body presses against mine with a solidity that steals the breath from my lungs. Dense muscle layered under smooth skin, the kind built through thousands of hours under the bar, progressive overload, and disciplined recovery. Her chest is firm against me, pecs developed from years of pressing movements, but it's her brick-like core that I can feel even through fabric, that makes my pulse spike.

"I know I tease you," she murmurs against my ear, voice low. "But you're still strong."

I feel her smile against my skin.

"I remember. High school wrestling team. You could pin most guys."

Then she shifts her weight slightly, and suddenly I'm aware of just how much of her there is. And it's solid muscle.

"But now..." she says softly.

"I'm not most guys."

I try to laugh it off, but my response comes out strained. "Katana, I'm not... I mean, muscles aren't really my thing. Never have been."

She pulls back just enough to look me in the eye. There's no offense there, only amusement and something hotter, darker. "Maybe, but sex has always been your thing."

Before I can even register the movement, she closes her grip around both of my wrists in one hand. It isn't dramatic. It's just... done.

The pressure is iron. I test it instinctively, flexing against her hold, using the leverage I've practiced in countless takedowns. Nothing. No tremor in the forearm. There's just absolute and unbothered stillness—

The veins along her wrist stand out under the skin like anchored cables, and for a moment I'm uncomfortably aware that I'm not feeling resistance so much as absence of it. It's like I'm pushing against something that has already decided not to acknowledge the effort.

My brain reaches for familiar explanations—technique, angle, surprise—and comes up empty. Katana watches me try mildly amused as if I'm the one learning something here.

I stop pushing.

"That," I say carefully, "is new."

Bodybuilders aren't usually as strong as they look, I tell myself, but Katana is different. Years of serious powerlifting before she ever stepped on a bodybuilding stage has turned her into an aberration. She's dense, strong, and clearly overwhelming.

My heart slams against my ribs. Heat floods my face, my chest, my groin. I'm not into this, I tell myself. Not the exaggerated physiques, the roadmap vascularity, the sheer mass most of them chase. But this... isn't exactly exaggeration, although there's a good measure of that. This is a body built by discipline that is carved into every inch of her.

Her lats flare subtly as she holds me pinned nearly against the wall, the deep separations in her delts visible even under the pushed-up sleeves of her hoodie. She isn't straining. She doesn't need to. The quiet dominance in her grip sends a dark, unfamiliar thrill through me.

I feel myself growing hard against her powerful thigh, pressing unavoidably into the dense muscle there. What the hell? Inexplicably hard. I'm not into this. Not the muscle. Not like this.

A chill of fear licks down my spine.

Katana shifts her leg slightly, deliberately pressing back against my obvious arousal. A slow, knowing smile curves her lips.

"See?" she says softly, as if reading every conflicted thought. "Your body knows better than your head does."

She effortlessly walks me backward until my back hits the wall beside the bookshelf. The impact is light, but the message is clear: she's choosing the pace, the position, the everything. I could fight it. Part of me wants to, the detective in me who hates losing control. But another part, wants to see what happens when I don't.

And hell. Katana has always been good in the sheets.

Katana releases my wrists only to slide both hands under my shirt, palms mapping the lines of my abs, my chest. Her touch is exploratory but commanding. When she finds the spots that make my breath hitch, she lingers, pressing just hard enough to remind me she could pin me there if she chose.

"You're holding back," I manage, voice rough.

"No," she says. "I'm showing you."

She peels off her hoodie in one fluid motion, revealing the sports bra beneath. And fuck—there's the body she's forged. Broad shoulders tapering into a tight waist, every abdominal segment carved like armor plating. Her arms aren't just toned; they're thick with muscle. Her biceps peak sharply when she flexes them casually for me, triceps horseshoeing out in sharp relief. Veins trace across her forearms and up into her delts, a roadmap of the blood she's pumped through them for years.

"How...." I ask, unable to finish the sentence as my jaw drops.

"Hard work. Lots of it."

I stare. I can't help it. My mouth goes dry.

"It can't just be that," I whisper, a fleeting thought back to Elena as she steps in again, pressing her body fully against mine.

The contact is electric. Where I expect softness, there's only dense, warm power. Her quads brush my legs, each head clearly defined. The sweep of her thighs promising they could crush resistance without mercy. She lifts one leg slightly, hooking it behind mine, and I feel the hamstring and glute contract.

"It... you're...uh."

"Cat got your tongue," she says through a grin. "And here I was thinking I was going to get some of your tongue." "A bit," I say, the word finally spilling forth. "This just can't be just hard work."

"Stopped the gear a year ago, when I heard about this contest. It was quite the relief to be honest. Now, it's just a trainer, lots of food, and my supplements. They've made an incredible difference. The creatine in particular."

The word creatine pulls something loose in my alcohol addled brain. The heavy, unlabeled tub sitting on Elena's dresser in that sterile hotel room. Two big women. Same brand?

"I can see that," I whisper. My lips work, but barely. "Creatine?"

"Yeah, the company checks in. Progress pics, strength numbers... they care more than my coach does," she laughs.

"I care more than your coach does," I say, because my brain is short circuiting and just repeating things now. My hands move on their own, sliding over her sides. I expect to feel give, but there's none. Just layer after layer of earned muscle. When my fingers trace her obliques, they're like steel cables under velvet skin. She exhales a low sound of approval and captures my mouth in a kiss that starts slow but quickly turns demanding. Her tongue claims territory. I kiss back harder, trying to reassert some balance, but she matches me effortlessly and then surpasses it. One hand tangles in my hair, tilting my head exactly where she wants it. The other grips my hip, fingers digging in with strength that borders on bruising. It's not pain. It's promise.

We stumble toward the bedroom, but it's not equal. She's steering me with sure steps, while mine are reactive. At one point, I try to turn us, to press her against the doorframe instead, using my own leverage. Regain some kind of control. She lets me for long enough for me to feel like I've won something then simply shifts her stance, plants her feet, and reverses us with a smooth, explosive movement that uses maybe a tenth of her capacity. My back hits the wall again, harder this time. Her thigh slides between mine, pressing up with deliberate pressure, and I groan despite myself.

"Strong," she whispers against my lips, but there's a teasing edge. "But not like me."

The clothes come off in a haze. Hers first. She strips with zero self-consciousness, revealing the full outline of her physique, clothing pooling at her feet. The lighting from the hallway casts shadows that accentuate every cut. She's nearly stage-shredded for a competition tonight, and lean enough that every fiber shows when she moves. When she flexes her back for me, her lats spread like wings, traps rising. I feel something in my resistance crack wide open.

I'm fit and street work has given me a body that can endure chases and fights. But next to her, I look... just human. Ordinary. The thought irritates me more than it should.

There is an intoxicating heat to the sheer scale of those thighs. Not arousing — at least that's what I keep telling myself — just powerful. Like a mare gathering itself, muscles bunching and tightening right before it bolts.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123


taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not finished yet. Hope for more.

Her quads split into deep, sweeping canyons of hard-won flesh. Tracing over those colossal, bursting curves reveals a wild, electric roadmap of thick, pulsing veins. They highlight the terrifying level of her conditioning, skin stretched to its absolute limit over pure, dense mass. It should have looked ridiculous. It didn't.

Somewhere in my head, an older version of me is filing objections. The rest of me isn't listening. I catch myself staring and immediately look away.

Then look back.

Hours ago, I would have called it excessive. Now I'm not entirely sure what I'd call it and I'm not even sure it's due to the alcohol. Whatever it is, it has my attention.

Katana notices, of course. A faint smile touches the corner of her mouth, the expression of someone who already knows something you're still trying to figure out.

"You okay?" she asks.

Drunk and a bit confused.

"Fine."

"That sounded convincing," she says, climbing over me gracefully despite her bulk.

She moves like a big cat. Powerful thighs straddle my hips as she prowls forward, her massive frame settling over me with graceful control. Every motion is fluid, muscles rippling and shifting beneath her skin as she lowers herself. Her heavy breasts brush against my chest, her thick quads flexing as they cage me in. She plants her hands on either side of my head, lats flaring wide, traps rising, and looks down at me like she owns the moment.

"I'm a trained investigator."

"You're a terrible liar."

I start to argue.

Instead, I realize she's casually taken hold of both my wrists like she's reached over to prove the point she made earlier. When she again pins my wrists above my head with one hand, I test harder this time, bucking up, using core and shoulders to try to reverse.

She doesn't budge. Her bicep swells against my forearm, a perfect peak that twitches with the minimal effort of holding me in place. Her free hand roams my chest, nails scraping lightly, then harder, claiming.

That muscle shouldn't be on a woman. It's wrong. But the pressure of it, the heat of her skin, sends a spike of mixed messages straight to my groin. I hate that I'm hard.

My brain keeps trying to categorize her. Old friend. Former girlfriend. Potential witness. Athlete. None of them quite fit anymore.

Katana releases my wrists. The pressure disappears instantly.

"Still trying to solve me?" she asks.

"I wasn't aware there was a mystery."

"There is."

She leans back against the headboard, looking entirely too pleased with herself.

"You just haven't admitted it yet."

I shake my head.

But I don't have an answer for her.

"Relax, Jake," she murmurs, leaning down so her breath ghosts over my neck. "You don't have to be in control tonight. Let me show you what real power feels like."

I should probably have a better response to that. Instead, I become aware of how little effort she's using. The ease of it is the part that catches me off guard.

My brain keeps reaching for explanations. Leverage. Timing. Familiarity. Some combination of all three. None of them feel entirely convincing.

Katana watches the calculation happening behind my eyes and smiles like she's seen it before.

Maybe she has. Then she kisses me and, for a little while, the investigation finally shuts off.

Every touch is laced with that strength beneath. The way she can adjust my body with a single arm and reposition me exactly as she wants. We kiss like a couple used to one another, even if we're a bit out of practice.

Every so often an image flashes through my head—hotel rooms, evidence bags, a body lying impossibly still where all that strength couldn't help.

Then Katana shifts against me and the thought disappears again. It's hard to think about murder when confronted with that much life. She moves with the same certainty she had in the gym.

I find myself watching more than participating at first, studying her and trying to understand.

Which is probably the least romantic thing anyone has ever done in bed.

She leans down, lips brushing my ear, her breath hot against my skin. "Stop thinking, Jake." Her voice is low, husky, almost a growl. One thick thigh slides between mine, pressing firmly against my aching cock. She grinds slowly, letting me feel the dense heat and power of her as she rocks her hips.

I groan. My hands instinctively grip her waist, fingers digging into dense muscle.

Katana smiles against my neck, then shifts higher. She reaches down between us, wraps her strong hand around me, and guides the head of my cock to her slick entrance. She hovers there for a torturous second, teasing, letting me feel how wet and ready she is. She rocks her hips in tiny, maddening circles, coating me with her wetness but refusing to sink down. Her eyes flutter half-closed, a soft, needy moan slipping from her lips. She loves wresting control from me. The slow burn with the way she can make me throb and ache beneath her is almost too much. Her powerful thighs tremble slightly from holding herself up, the thick muscle flexing as she teases us both.

"Katana..." I groan, hips twitching upward.

She smiles down at me, slow and wicked, clearly savoring the moment.

"Say please, Jake," she whispers, voice husky and teasing. She lowers herself just enough for the tip to slip inside her tight heat before pulling back again, leaving me gasping. "I want to hear you beg for it."

Her eyes flutter again as another soft moan escapes her, betraying how much she's enjoying the game.

I'm barely holding on. "Please."

Her breath catches. For a second her control wavers, then, mercifully, she sinks down in one smooth, devastating motion, taking every inch of me in a single glide. She does it with a slow, controlled descent that makes my vision blur and those thoughts fade to action.

We both moan. She's impossibly tight, hot, and wet, her powerful inner muscles clenching around me as she settles fully. She stays there for a long moment, savoring the feel of me buried inside her, before she starts to move.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

From Stage Condition Chapter 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
---
She sets a deep and powerful rhythm, with her hips rolling with the same explosive potential she uses to drive a barbell from the floor.

Her quads flex around me with each movement, glutes powering the motion. I grip her hips, feeling the muscle dance under my palms. She rides me like she owns the lift, like she owns the moment, like she owns me in this instant. And when she leans forward, bracing one hand beside my head, the other still pinning my wrist, her entire upper body engages working in harmony to drive us both higher.

Sweat slicks our skin, making every slide and grind hotter, slicker. Her breathing stays measured at first, then quickens as she chases her own edge. I watch her face. It's the same focused, intense expression she wore mid-deadlift, but with a rasp of lust. Her eyes are half-lidded, lips parted, a deep flush spreading across her chest and neck. Something inside me snaps.

I stop fighting it. I'm consumed by her power and the way her body moves above me with such commanding grace.

She comes first.

A low, throaty moan tears from her as every muscle locks tight around me. Her core tightens into deep, carved bricks. Her thighs and glutes clench with crushing strength, pulling me impossibly deeper. Her arms and shoulders flex powerfully as waves of pleasure rip through her. The sight and sensation of this massive, powerful woman losing herself completely drags me over the edge right after her.

I think I've had too much alcohol to follow her. My body feels heavy, delayed, disconnected. But the sight and sensation of this powerful woman coming undone around me drags me over the edge anyway.

My vision whites out. Pleasure crashes through me in intense, shattering pulses as I bury myself deep and come hard inside her, groaning her name against her neck.

I'm rewarded with a dreamy, satisfied smile from her. It's soft and almost tender with her eyes half-lidded and glowing with quiet pleasure. It's as if she's savoring not just her own release, but the way she can make me lose control so completely.

Afterward, we lie tangled in the sheets, her head on my chest, one leg thrown possessively over mine. Her hand rests on my stomach, fingers tracing lazy circles, but even relaxed, I can feel the latent strength there.

The room quiets, sleep trying to pull at me, as her arm drapes securely across my chest comforting and protective in the quietest way. But when I close my eyes it still spins lazily from the alcohol. Or maybe that's her.

Katana shifts beside me. Even at rest her body refuses to soften completely. The deep lines of her abs are still visible, her chest and shoulders full and sculpted under the faint silver light bleeding through the blinds.

"You okay?" she asks, voice husky and low.

"Better than okay," I murmur. "That was... out of the ordinary. And pretty damn amazing."

She lets out a soft laugh, the sound vibrating through her chest. "Don't go thinking we're a thing again or anything," she says, a grin flashing in the moonlight.

"I'd never," I reply, gasping it out with exaggerated drama.

She nudges me with her shoulder, the casual movement reminding me just how solid she is. "Good. But I needed that. These new supplements have me horny as hell. Almost as bad as the gear used to."

I turn my head to look at her. "If you ever need a fuck buddy, I'll do my duty."

Katana raises an eyebrow, her lips curling into a wicked little smirk. She rolls onto her side, propping her head on one arm so she's looking down at me. The movement makes her biceps bulge less than subtly against the sheets. My brain tells me it's too much, but my body tells me it isn't entirely sure.

"Oh, I'm definitely taking that offer seriously," she says, voice teasing but with a genuine edge underneath. "You've always been good in the sack, Jake. Even back in community college you knew how to handle a strong woman." Her free hand trails lazily across my chest, fingertips pressing just enough to remind me who's stronger now. "Might call you up when the cravings hit again. Fair warning—I can get pretty demanding these days."

I grin. "Hey, I take my civic responsibilities very seriously. Consider me your on-call muscle relief specialist. Duty calls... and apparently so does your libido."

Katana barks out a genuine laugh, the sound bright and unrestrained in the dark room.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login